Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

He's genuinely cute🥰.  His rapport with Rakhi is really underrated in BB.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

He's genuinely cute🥰.  His rapport with Rakhi is really underrated in BB.

I didnt like him at all initially, later I was neutral about him. But he actually turned out to be quite nice! Even I liked the way he handled Rakhi, and he certainly deserved more appreciation for that(thankfully Sallu praised him for that)

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

He has always been softhearted from the begining.  But , he just cannot tolerate it, when someone tries to dominate him. That's why, even though Aly dominated everyone in the house, he never disrespected Rahul. 

josh135 thumbnail

Ohh hello.. uske koi zada interviews nai hain isliye.. aur woh aate he usne part ki fir helicopter leke udan chuu... aur Kuch khas bhi nai kaara bas apne helicopter ke saath photos lera tha most of the time.. bakki ko dekh ke usko bhi yaad aya arey mein fans ke liye kuch karna hee bhul gaya

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Equine

He has always been softhearted from the begining.  But , he just cannot tolerate it, when someone tries to dominate him. That's why, even though Aly dominated everyone in the house, he never disrespected Rahul. 

Aly and rahul both are the same both are mast maula but good hearted person that's why they both are best friends and brothers😳

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

I didnt like him at all initially, later I was neutral about him. But he actually turned out to be quite nice! Even I liked the way he handled Rakhi, and he certainly deserved more appreciation for that(thankfully Sallu praised him for that)

Same case even I was not so fond of him but slowly I understood that by heart he is a good person😳

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: josh135

Ohh hello.. uske koi zada interviews nai hain isliye.. aur woh aate he usne part ki fir helicopter leke udan chuu... aur Kuch khas bhi nai kaara bas apne helicopter ke saath photos lera tha most of the time.. bakki ko dekh ke usko bhi yaad aya arey mein fans ke liye kuch karna hee bhul gaya

lol 😆

i m not his fan either but i thought this really deserved appreciation

never saw any itv celeb or contestant doing a zoom chat with their fans! i thought that was really sweet!

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

lol 😆

i m not his fan either but i thought this really deserved appreciation

never saw any itv celeb or contestant doing a zoom chat with their fans! i thought that was really sweet!

It's indeed a sweet jesture😳

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Rahul is a sweet guy ❤️