Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Has anyone noticed ...this season of SNDN is produced by Avdhoot gupte under his wife's name. 

मी नोटीस नाही केला, पण premier episode मध्ये एक मुलगी बोलली ना की मला corona झालेला, माझ्या जवळ कोणीच नव्हतं, तेव्हा हा माझा दादा(अवधूत) माझ्या पाठीशी उभा राहिला.

तेव्हा स्पुहा म्हणाली की निर्माता आणि कुटुंबप्रमुख आहे आमचा अवधुत गुप्ते. तेव्हा मला कळलं.

Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Has anyone noticed ...this season of SNDN is produced by Avdhoot gupte under his wife's name. 

Yup Many celebs do this esp in Marathi you will get to see this too..

Main motive maybe is to divide the income received for tax purpose on wife's name rather than on own.

You will get to see Subodh Bhave doing the same too just like Avdhoot Gupte.

I mean SB production house "Kanha's Magic" though is known by his fame and name.. but is run under his wife's name Manjiri Subodh Bhave.

All movies and serials (currently Shubh Mangal Online on Colors Marathi ) produced by SB's production house.. in credentials Manjiri Subodh Bhave name is written as producer. 

Edited by Hetp - 3 years ago
Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes noticed in the first episode itself.... But good to see these people coming as producers too.... 

As regards to the shows shoots.. They would be doing this for daily wages workers too.... Entertainment is just not the only purpose.. It's giving means to these people behind the scenes... They are the most important people than those who face the camera and come into limelight.... They get recognized and can put on... But these daily wages workers are the ones who need the work the most.... 

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hetp

Yup Many celebs do this esp in Marathi you will get to see this too..

Main motive maybe is to divide the income received for tax purpose on wife's name rather than on own.

You will get to see Subodh Bhave doing the same too just like Avdhoot Gupte.

I mean SB production house "Kanha's Magic" though is known by his fame and name.. but is run under his wife's name Manjiri Subodh Bhave.

All movies and serials (currently Shubh Mangal Online on Colors Marathi ) produced by SB's production house.. in credentials Manjiri Subodh Bhave name is written as producer. 

hetal my point was not about producing under wife's name. I just wanted to inform avdhoot has become a producer of sndn. 

sameerph thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, in first week he kept on saying khup kharch kelay and all that in funny way. 

He is really good as parikshak, he has a lot of stories to share which makes it interesting. 

And Mahesh Kale tells contestants when they go wrong. 

They make a good contrasting pair and that is the strength of SNDN. 

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

रश्मी मोघे सुंदर गायली काल.👌

तिलाच तो योग्य मान मिळाला कट्यारीचा आणि त्या सीट वर बसायचा.

पण एखादा दिवस, तारीख किंवा सण कसा encash करावा हे या channel वाल्यानं उत्तम जमतं.

1 मे ला शनिवार आहे. यांचा show असतो सोम ते बुध. मग यांना celebrate करायला मिळणारच नाही. म्हणून यांनी आधीच साजरा करून घेतला.

Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dont know why.. aaj cha episode khup boring vatla mala..  even performance too I felt boring ' as a viewer' . 🧐😕

What about others.. kasa vatla aajcha episode?

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hetp

Dont know why.. aaj cha episode khup boring vatla mala..  even performance too I felt boring ' as a viewer' . 🧐😕

What about others.. kasa vatla aajcha episode?

Ditto.... Down vatla aajcha episode...