Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

The episode starts with the doctor saying I need only two nurses with me so the male assistants leave the room and Ridhima remembers Vansh words of not having a baby and then she opens her eyes after the doctor showing her the Vansh signature. Ridhima did you identified that it is not your husband signature? I hope so. Ridhima gets up and take the knife and put it on Doctor's neck. Ye hui na baat - VR Wife ho tum. Maarolo aur baad mein jo hoga woh Vansh and inspector Kabir dekhenge. 

She definately was not in the sense And Vansh 's continous reluctance and the conspiracies luring around can sow a seed of suspicion in her.

Ridhima says the baby's father has taken the decision but not the mother. So you didn't identify - it's fine. The situation you are in, can't expect much also dear. She locks the nurses and the doctor and in the room and runs away. Vansh tries to call her but no signal - oh hello, we told you last time only - koi tho GPS rakho uski managalsutr ya ring mein - ye phone ka kya chakkar hein Mafia mein rehathe hue? He calls the doctor and then he says what are you saying? We are not doing any abortion and Ridhima is not here. Vansh says she didn't go to the regular doctor? Vansh think - I don't understand you are in danger her network works but when she is in danger tumara signal kaam hi nahi kartha? Kya connection hein?

Vansh calls the City hospital ward to know where is she? Wah Vansh dimaag khub chalaya tumne. Here they are running behind Ridhima and due to anaesthesia, she is losing her consciousness. She sees a stretcher and gets under it while the ward boys try to check the other says this is a dead body and maybe she ran away. We need to catch her. Vansh gets the call and says I checked all the hospitals but no patient joined with the name Ridhima for the abortion. Vansh - she is in danger, okay. She didn't go for any abortion. Hamara VR wapas chahiye ab. The caller says maybe your wife went to a clinic that is not registered or you might have got some false news. We cannot help you. Vansh is shocked. 

Vansh remembers what the doctor said and stops the car and says I tried everything to reach you but unable to get you. Why are you doing this and falls on his knees. Don't blame her. You are the major fault in this. On the other side, the ward boys take Ridhima's stretcher to the graveyard thinking it's a dead body and Ridhima is in the unconsciousness phase due to anaesthesia. Vansh remembers all the moments when Ridhima trying to make him understand about the baby and he says when I don't want you were trying to mend my way and when I want, I'm unable to save my child. He shouts .... Ridhima, how can I forgive myself and how can I forgive you? Forgive her? You should beg for her forgiveness Vansh Rai Singhania. This is all because of your family - you dumbo.

Ridhima reaches the graveyard where Vansh says don't do this Ridhima, because of me don't take this step and he says Bappa ------- Bappa, chalo list mein ye bhi agaya, ab kuch karo na Bappa. Please. Vansh says you are watching everything so please stop the abortion. Rahul is nailing it but somewhere emotions are being lost. More we need, don't know personal viewpoint, unable to connect with this sequence of him begging Bappa and crying for the baby.

Vansh says Bappa give me some clue while another side the ward boys had kept on her the pyre. The pandit says now lit the fire. Oh God - Bappa, kuch karo yaar. Please. Phirse koi duppara udao uska - Vansh ajeyga. Uskeliye duppata GPS hein. That man lit the pyre thinking it is a family member and here Vansh listens to the temple bells. Vansh reaches the temple and prays. Once again he is bowing before God - only because of Ridhima. Well, only she has the power to make him do that. 

Vansh says please stop her. Because of me, she is going to commit a grave mistake. Please stop her. Maata - please listen to us also. Make sure this boy get his old skills back and make him see who is what. Please maata. Vansh kneels and he starts climbing the steps by kneeling. Okay - 4 steps only Tirupathi ka 4000 nahi. Itna background music kyu? Showcase on Ridhima. 

Vansh you drink Ensure okay. 4 steps you climbed while kneeling khoon ayi tumhe. Shakti bilkul nahi tumari ghutnomein. Vansh is praying while the Ridhima still on the pyre. Must say at one point in time he said I write my fate and now here he kneeling and begging before God and understanding that whatever happens God is the person who can change everything - Uff, this Vansh, we love but then old Vansh se hame obsession hein. Vansh lits aarti on his hand and says I did wrong to think Ridhima and baby are different. I did a mistake so punish me but not them and tell me where are they? 

Maata please tell him. He should see where is she? Then he might know what happened with her. Please show him. Vansh says please give me one chance to rectify my mistake and understand my pain. Ridhima still on pyre. Logically and on personal front speaking - itna der tak nahi rahega once they lit the pyre. 

Ridhima gets consciousness and says where am I and she feels fire so she gets up shocking all. She tries to run away but ward boys see her so she goes another way. The doctor saying someone something on the phone. I Hope Vansh sees her now. Please see her Vansh. The doctor says what are you saying Kill her? The person in says yes doctor kill her., She shouldn't be alive. Wait, why do I feel it is Angre man. Somehow I feel it is him. His voice connects to it. 

The doctor calls the ward boys and says kill her. While Ridhima is running the ward boys shoot but it gets misfired. Ridhima hides behind the bikes while here Kabir puts the gun before Aryan and Chanchal while Chanchal says how can you think we do something wrong with her? Aryan is scared. Wah- I told you Aryan will get punished for speaking like that. Kabir - thanks, man! 

Chanchal says we are family and Kabir says what? is it a joke? Shall I laugh? While I was drinking water and listening when she said the family - I felt the same. hasu kya? Kaunsa family? Kabir says I know you guys don't like the baby to born so don't lie. I'm a police - ab tumne joke kiya kya Kabir? Police wala - haso yaar sab. Aryan says you hate Vansh and why you are so worried about Ridhima and the baby? Arey ye sab chod waha par dikhao ....

Kabir picks the gun and says tell me or else I will kill you in such a way that you will be thinking how did I die in the last life? Well, itna time kaha. Yama dharmaraj inno dono wapas nahi bejeye. He will cook Beja fry with them. Kabir leaves - oh hello itna natak kyu ki - you should have known the truth 

The ward boys said we couldn't do one thing right. Those people will kill us. Ridhima listens to those ward boy words and says Vansh I never thought you would do this and for which you should answer and at the same, you will pay for this. Oh God, ab Ridhima ki revenge track? Angre calls and says I asked all the hospitals but no idea where she went and near our house, we have three clinics which are not registered we need to check those also. I will send you the address. He is just acting so that Ridhima does not reach Vansh I feel. 

Vansh says I'm coming and leaves the temple. Where Angre and Vansh back to the home. Here Dadi asks what? Ridhima is nowhere? Angre says we searched everywhere but we don't know where is she? Sia says I don't think bhabi has done this - Oh yes Sia, you are the only one who thinks like that. Dadi says now what we should do? I feel we lost the heir of the house. Abey dadi chup - you are not even thinking what trauma she had been through because of the family and your Vansh. 

Vansh reaches his room and opens the windows and their marriage portrait falls and breaks. Lo hogaya - now the relationship got damaged. He says I don't know where are you? I was coming for both of you. If you could have waited then yes we three would be spending time with each other. Waqt - when you have that you took for granted and today it is not giving the respect you need Vansh. Vansh says Bappa please - make her come back. Ridhima please come back safely with the baby. Come back to your Vansh. Here Ridhima reaches the house and shouts Vansh. I badly need the confrontation tomorrow. 

P:S - Seeing her state I think none will think she went for an abortion. She should confront him before everyone. Much needed one and make everyone shut their mouth, Ridhima. Makers hoping for some Big and much needed Dhamaka and make sure you guys do that I

inspite there was loopholes nd Vansh is shown a complete vulnerable broken entity. Why am i having  a feeling that he will pounce back as VR. May b in the party. The cast has been shooting rigorously. Another cliff fall sequence have been shot. If they got separated  in tv and their story of reunion started in OTt. I will give Pawri with Priya.

Some are suspicious that the show may go off air in tv itself. That will b sad. Lets b prepared for it. 

Though the show makers have done many blunders and Vansh in this current track is not in VR mode.I think we got to see a vulnerable Vansh which also is a part of his life.

P:S:S - Tomorrow is my Amma 51th birthday. We planned some surprise for her. So yeah, cannot update dear. Will meet you on the 209 episode again on Thursday. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Another cliff fall scene has been shot? When? Can you share any link or info about it, dear?

Yeah, though we want he old VR and somewhere he too realized he is not the same don't know when the old one will be back 

Yeah I'm hearing it is going to end on the TV itself and for whatever reasons let's be prepared for both - OTT & TV

OTT we all want to see but who will take the jump this time - Ridhima?

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

The episode starts with the doctor saying I need only two nurses with me so the male assistants leave the room and Ridhima remembers Vansh words of not having a baby and then she opens her eyes after the doctor showing her the Vansh signature. Ridhima did you identified that it is not your husband signature? I hope so. Ridhima gets up and take the knife and put it on Doctor's neck. Ye hui na baat - VR Wife ho tum. Maarolo aur baad mein jo hoga woh Vansh and inspector Kabir dekhenge. 

Ridhima says the baby's father has taken the decision but not the mother. So you didn't identify - it's fine. The situation you are in, can't expect much also dear. She locks the nurses and the doctor and in the room and runs away. Vansh tries to call her but no signal - oh hello, we told you last time only - koi tho GPS rakho uski managalsutr ya ring mein - ye phone ka kya chakkar hein Mafia mein rehathe hue? He calls the doctor and then he says what are you saying? We are not doing any abortion and Ridhima is not here. Vansh says she didn't go to the regular doctor? Vansh think - I don't understand you are in danger her network works but when she is in danger tumara signal kaam hi nahi kartha? Kya connection hein?

Vansh calls the City hospital ward to know where is she? Wah Vansh dimaag khub chalaya tumne. Here they are running behind Ridhima and due to anaesthesia, she is losing her consciousness. She sees a stretcher and gets under it while the ward boys try to check the other says this is a dead body and maybe she ran away. We need to catch her. Vansh gets the call and says I checked all the hospitals but no patient joined with the name Ridhima for the abortion. Vansh - she is in danger, okay. She didn't go for any abortion. Hamara VR wapas chahiye ab. The caller says maybe your wife went to a clinic that is not registered or you might have got some false news. We cannot help you. Vansh is shocked. 

Vansh remembers what the doctor said and stops the car and says I tried everything to reach you but unable to get you. Why are you doing this and falls on his knees. Don't blame her. You are the major fault in this. On the other side, the ward boys take Ridhima's stretcher to the graveyard thinking it's a dead body and Ridhima is in the unconsciousness phase due to anaesthesia. Vansh remembers all the moments when Ridhima trying to make him understand about the baby and he says when I don't want you were trying to mend my way and when I want, I'm unable to save my child. He shouts .... Ridhima, how can I forgive myself and how can I forgive you? Forgive her? You should beg for her forgiveness Vansh Rai Singhania. This is all because of your family - you dumbo.

Ridhima reaches the graveyard where Vansh says don't do this Ridhima, because of me don't take this step and he says Bappa ------- Bappa, chalo list mein ye bhi agaya, ab kuch karo na Bappa. Please. Vansh says you are watching everything so please stop the abortion. Rahul is nailing it but somewhere emotions are being lost. More we need, don't know personal viewpoint, unable to connect with this sequence of him begging Bappa and crying for the baby.

Vansh says Bappa give me some clue while another side the ward boys had kept on her the pyre. The pandit says now lit the fire. Oh God - Bappa, kuch karo yaar. Please. Phirse koi duppara udao uska - Vansh ajeyga. Uskeliye duppata GPS hein. That man lit the pyre thinking it is a family member and here Vansh listens to the temple bells. Vansh reaches the temple and prays. Once again he is bowing before God - only because of Ridhima. Well, only she has the power to make him do that. 

Vansh says please stop her. Because of me, she is going to commit a grave mistake. Please stop her. Maata - please listen to us also. Make sure this boy get his old skills back and make him see who is what. Please maata. Vansh kneels and he starts climbing the steps by kneeling. Okay - 4 steps only Tirupathi ka 4000 nahi. Itna background music kyu? Showcase on Ridhima. 

Vansh you drink Ensure okay. 4 steps you climbed while kneeling khoon ayi tumhe. Shakti bilkul nahi tumari ghutnomein. Vansh is praying while the Ridhima still on the pyre. Must say at one point in time he said I write my fate and now here he kneeling and begging before God and understanding that whatever happens God is the person who can change everything - Uff, this Vansh, we love but then old Vansh se hame obsession hein. Vansh lits aarti on his hand and says I did wrong to think Ridhima and baby are different. I did a mistake so punish me but not them and tell me where are they? 

Maata please tell him. He should see where is she? Then he might know what happened with her. Please show him. Vansh says please give me one chance to rectify my mistake and understand my pain. Ridhima still on pyre. Logically and on personal front speaking - itna der tak nahi rahega once they lit the pyre. 

Ridhima gets consciousness and says where am I and she feels fire so she gets up shocking all. She tries to run away but ward boys see her so she goes another way. The doctor saying someone something on the phone. I Hope Vansh sees her now. Please see her Vansh. The doctor says what are you saying Kill her? The person in says yes doctor kill her., She shouldn't be alive. Wait, why do I feel it is Angre man. Somehow I feel it is him. His voice connects to it. 

The doctor calls the ward boys and says kill her. While Ridhima is running the ward boys shoot but it gets misfired. Ridhima hides behind the bikes while here Kabir puts the gun before Aryan and Chanchal while Chanchal says how can you think we do something wrong with her? Aryan is scared. Wah- I told you Aryan will get punished for speaking like that. Kabir - thanks, man! 

Chanchal says we are family and Kabir says what? is it a joke? Shall I laugh? While I was drinking water and listening when she said the family - I felt the same. hasu kya? Kaunsa family? Kabir says I know you guys don't like the baby to born so don't lie. I'm a police - ab tumne joke kiya kya Kabir? Police wala - haso yaar sab. Aryan says you hate Vansh and why you are so worried about Ridhima and the baby? Arey ye sab chod waha par dikhao ....

Kabir picks the gun and says tell me or else I will kill you in such a way that you will be thinking how did I die in the last life? Well, itna time kaha. Yama dharmaraj inno dono wapas nahi bejeye. He will cook Beja fry with them. Kabir leaves - oh hello itna natak kyu ki - you should have known the truth 

The ward boys said we couldn't do one thing right. Those people will kill us. Ridhima listens to those ward boy words and says Vansh I never thought you would do this and for which you should answer and at the same, you will pay for this. Oh God, ab Ridhima ki revenge track? Angre calls and says I asked all the hospitals but no idea where she went and near our house, we have three clinics which are not registered we need to check those also. I will send you the address. He is just acting so that Ridhima does not reach Vansh I feel. 

Vansh says I'm coming and leaves the temple. Where Angre and Vansh back to the home. Here Dadi asks what? Ridhima is nowhere? Angre says we searched everywhere but we don't know where is she? Sia says I don't think bhabi has done this - Oh yes Sia, you are the only one who thinks like that. Dadi says now what we should do? I feel we lost the heir of the house. Abey dadi chup - you are not even thinking what trauma she had been through because of the family and your Vansh. 

Vansh reaches his room and opens the windows and their marriage portrait falls and breaks. Lo hogaya - now the relationship got damaged. He says I don't know where are you? I was coming for both of you. If you could have waited then yes we three would be spending time with each other. Waqt - when you have that you took for granted and today it is not giving the respect you need Vansh. Vansh says Bappa please - make her come back. Ridhima please come back safely with the baby. Come back to your Vansh. Here Ridhima reaches the house and shouts Vansh. I badly need the confrontation tomorrow. 

P:S - Seeing her state I think none will think she went for an abortion. She should confront him before everyone. Much needed one and make everyone shut their mouth, Ridhima. Makers hoping for some Big and much needed Dhamaka and make sure you guys do that 

P:S:S - Tomorrow is my Amma 51th birthday. We planned some surprise for her. So yeah, cannot update dear. Will meet you on the 209 episode again on Thursday. 

What a power packed update; happy birthday to your Amma.

Well what can I say; right from the start the first time I saw actress Helly Shah in Swaragani I knew she has 'star' quality...she will go very very far..

What an excellent dual performance from Rhidfima and Vansh...the bittersweet contrast of Vansh wanting to embrace fatherhood...climbing up the stairs  of the temple on his knees is a little price to pay; Rhiddima has done more for your family Vansh then you will ever unstand; she has tolerated unspeakable atrocities by your "family".

Really Vansh? How will you forgive Rhiddima for committing this sin?  That shows how cluleless you are..in that respect whilst Kabir might still lust over Rhiddima he is right in one respect...Rhiddima would never never never ever make a decision to take a life via abortion and if she did she would be under death situation so why on earth Vansh would you ever think that Rhiddima would think of this step..even if Vansh had really planned this which I know full well he did not; I can't escape the thought that Vansh really does not know Rhiddima at all 

Now his guilt and ego are on the floor and he still fails to realise that Rhiddima would never take this step willingly, she would fight for their child and their marriage.  The title of mastermind is best left at his feet on way out 

Anyway next the figure in hoodie..that voice..is it Aryan, or Aangre or is it Ishani or heavens forbid is it Kabir in double twist; I am so confused?? Anyone?? 

Thank goodness for Siya..she knows Rhiddima would not do this and Dadi...we have lost our grandchild?? Do you have soo little faith in Rhiddima?

Offf that doctor...good thing its tv drama only otherwise I could cheerfully bash her in  

I am glad baby dot is saved..Rhiddima will I think play dual game..she knows Vansh is being set up to get to her...she practiced Vansh's signature with Vihaan quite thoroughly so even though she was drugged with Injection I still think she will know something is amiss.

She trusts Vansh enough to know even though he is reluctant and scared about becoming a father he is unlikely to kidnap her and force her into an abortion

So I think she will pretend with Vansh..lets see what tomorrow brings.

For now Rhiddima and baby Dot aka sn🙄Snowball is safe😃