ShaKhi Drabble: She has dreams

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

My First piece on ShaKhi 😊

She Has Dreams.

"Spit it out, Dad." Shaurya's cold voice whispered amidst the loud clapping.

"I... Don't get me wrong, Shaurya... I am not trying to..." 

"Just say it." Shaan was rudely cut off. 

"Don't marry her," Shaurya's head jerked to look at him, "Don't marry Anokhi, son." Shaan had to tread carefully, they were in the middle of a graduation ceremony. 

"What!? Where is this coming from?" He gritted his teeth yet smiled pretentiously for the crowd.

"Astha thinks it won't-" 

"Why do you always assume that I care about what that woman thinks?" he sneered.

"And I agree with her, Shaurya. You two are no match!" His son frowned, "You wanted a housewife, remember? She is not meant for that!"

"And now I call up on our valedictorian, Ms. Anokhi Bhalla! Guys, put your hands together for our University topper!!!" The MC boomed on the mic and Shaurya along with the dignitaries stood up to honor their brilliant student. 

"She is meant for greater things, son. She has dreams to fulfill. Her ambitions..." Shaan patted his back in a consoling manner. 

He watched his girl walk up the stage wearing her graduation robes on and was greeted by the Education Minister and the honorable President of India who handed over her certificate and medal. 

"She will get more..." Shaurya proclaimed, "Her dreams are now mine. So are her ambitions." 

He proudly clapped for her and caught her eye when she slightly turned around to look at him before starting her speech.

"We will fulfill each one of them together." 

P.S. Do like and Comment.

Also, criticism is welcome! Be kind though. 😆

Edited by AK_2010 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The 365° turn around of Shaurya.

This is what we want from him right? Unlike his previous demeanour, to support his partner, anokhi? Who is deserving & well educated? 

Short & meaningful drabble 😊

Edited by Coffee_Chips - 3 years ago
jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6

Wd love to see this changed n upgraded Shaurya one day in the serial as well. 😊 Do keep writing. 💞

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow i liked it nicely written👏❤️

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!❤❤❤

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hello from the other side😆

Such a nice piece❤️

I do get where Astha and Shaan are coming from, like they've gone through the same things and they would not want these two to go through the heartbreak as well, but ShaKhi will be stronger!

The way Shaurya said her dreams are now his- ughh it has my whole heart❤️

Keep on writing🤗

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coffee_Chips

The 365° turn around of Shaurya.

This is what we want from him right? Unlike his previous demeanour, to support his partner, anokhi? Who is deserving & well educated? 

Short & meaningful drabble 😊

Thank you! 

I am waiting for that moment when he will fight for her dreams and stand by her  Though I hv a feeling that this will happen only after his mommy issues are resolved but still... I am hopeful that he starts respecting her ambitions with out that aspect 😊

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

Hello from the other side😆

Such a nice piece❤️

I do get where Astha and Shaan are coming from, like they've gone through the same things and they would not want these two to go through the heartbreak as well, but ShaKhi will be stronger!

The way Shaurya said her dreams are now his- ughh it has my whole heart❤️

Keep on writing🤗

Kesh is here 🤩🤩🤩

Gosh can I say that I am your fangirl and I'm really excited to read your comment ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much🤗

Shaurya has it in him to be firm and headstrong. I'm sure once he deals with his misogyny, he will be Anokhi's greatest support system 

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful story 

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful! 

Loved it❤❤❤

Do write more😋