Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anamika365

Hi Mahii! You are definitely on a writing spree! And I love it! Beautiful story and exactly as sensible as I would expected the characters to behave. But haay ram, on screen to wo hone se raha...

I am still hoping that like your story they get some time on screen to apologize to each other. 

please keep writing, you are doing great!! ❤️

Thank youu so much for your words. They mean a lot!!❤❤❤

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Man I crave for such subtle stuff ! This was absolutely gorgeous. ❤️

Do write more. You are too good with this !!🤗

Nan_ArHi thumbnail

This is so beautiful! Enjoyed reading this. ❤️

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh thank you so much for another wonderful piece. It was so lovely. It gave me "Sukoon" to read it. It was so subtle and understated. Sometimes less is more and this one certainly is that. Amazing work 

I read this immediately after reading your last OS & the minutes spent on reading is definitely worth it. Satisfying plot & such a good read 😊 

Shaurya opening up with his bottled-up emotions, sentiments attached with his sad childhood to Anokhi was the best part. Both of them actually needs to rely upon eo later on since neither of their lives are the best or perfect but two imperfect people can have the perfect bonding I guess 😳

I like how Shaurya understood his mistake once he got to know about the bouquet. His fault is how he reacts without knowing the who-what- when in any situation & that's been highlighted well here. Do write more & more girl! 

Edited by Coffee_Chips - 3 years ago
Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good going so happy to see you people so active and all i would request to maintain the activities like this so that we can hooked up to the screens for reading 

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Man I crave for such subtle stuff ! This was absolutely gorgeous. ❤️

Do write more. You are too good with this !!🤗

Thank youu so much. I'm glad that you enjoyed reading it❤❤

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nan_ArHi

This is so beautiful! Enjoyed reading this. ❤️

Thank youu!!💕

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nomadic_Vibe

Oh thank you so much for another wonderful piece. It was so lovely. It gave me "Sukoon" to read it. It was so subtle and understated. Sometimes less is more and this one certainly is that. Amazing work 

Thank youu so much for your love. Means a lot!💕💕

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coffee_Chips

I read this immediately after reading your last OS & the minutes spent on reading is definitely worth it. Satisfying plot & such a good read 😊 

Shaurya opening up with his bottled-up emotions, sentiments attached with his sad childhood to Anokhi was the best part. Both of them actually needs to rely upon eo later on since neither of their lives are the best or perfect but two imperfect people can have the perfect bonding I guess 😳

I like how Shaurya understood his mistake once he got to know about the bouquet. His fault is how he reacts without knowing the who-what- when in any situation & that's been highlighted well here. Do write more & more girl! 

Thank youu so so very much for the review. I'm glad that you enjoyed reading it!!!💕💕