Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Tomorrow's episode will be worth watching. He will save his wife from the slap with his 2,5 kg haath. 

Don't be so sure, the drama can take up to a week and then the Slap part will come. By then Virat will get a few hair-cuts done as well.🀣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: methebest

Don't be so sure, the drama can take up to a week and then the Slap part will come. By then Virat will get a few hair-cuts done as well.🀣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

He has to get 1008 bhel patr so I hope he joins us today atleast by the end of today's episode...usse pehle hi aa gaya matlab hum logon ka bumper prize because we have been watching their drama for so long

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

He has to get 1008 bhel patr so I hope he joins us today atleast by the end of today's episode...usse pehle hi aa gaya matlab hum logon ka bumper prize because we have been watching their drama for so long

What I don't understand is why did Virat have to go? Why couldn't they send Mohit, bichara vela betha hai? Virat has the jimmedari of the Nagpur city, but 1008 belpatra count karne gaya hai. Also, wondering how long does it take for him to count? IPS topper he is, isn't he? 

I think to just bring him for the slap part the CVs showed this creativity. Can't Virat be at work or something, but can't ask much from them!!

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

What I don't understand is why did Virat have to go? Why couldn't they send Mohit, bichara vela betha hai? Virat has the jimmedari of the Nagpur city, but 1008 belpatra count karne gaya hai. Also, wondering how long does it take for him to count? IPS topper he is, isn't he? 

I think to just bring him for the slap part the CVs showed this creativity. Can't Virat be at work or something, but can't ask much from them!!

Only to be able to show his entry that way. Also I have already mentioned in another post, truth will unfold in front of his eye this way. This is better because he will get to see their true colours and no one can claim Sai is lying or manipulating him and he for once won't misunderstand his Aai if she supports Sai. 

Another reason he was sent and not Mohit was because Aai wanted to steer him away from another drama that Kakus and Pakhi were starting. She knows that they wouldn't let go of the topic of Virat siding with Sai before they left to the temple. She knows that the topic was over for Virat but not the family members especially Kaku and Pakhi, so just like how Sonali asks Mohit to go to room, she used an excuse and sent him away. 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Tomorrow's episode will be worth watching. He will save his wife from the slap with his 2,5 kg haath. 

jho 2,5 kg wala swing ka kya hoga ab πŸ˜†

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Don't be so sure, the drama can take up to auff week and then the Slap part will come. By then Virat will get a few hair-cuts done as well.🀣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ufff very true... I hate how they keep repeating the same precap for a week. πŸ˜‘

It's funny how Mohit once mentioned that ghar ka chhota mota kaam were done by him than what happened today. πŸ€“

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

jho 2,5 kg wala swing ka kya hoga ab πŸ˜†

Let's see. Still don't know if the slap scene was shown or not. πŸ˜†

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Let's see. Still don't know if the slap scene was shown or not. πŸ˜†

The slap was shown, Virat stopped it  and started reprimanding ninand, while doing that he saw Pulkit standing. Like a five year old getting distracted with chocolate he started talking to him!!! And left Ninand. No closure to that scene whatsoever 🀬

Edited by KBBofRCIBC - 3 years ago
Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

when I watched it last night I laughed so hard at Bhavani's expressions here🀣