Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

They got engaged...for real??😲

udti udti afwa. Ek kangan ne news bana dali😆

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: trinitodebone

Sorry but what are you  talking about? Does Jasmin have a ring on the 4th finger of her left hand so one can assume it is an engagement ring? From all the recent pics I have seen on instagram she has on her usual rings that she has had on for the past five years , one on the middle finger of one hand and one on the middle finger of the other hand. One of these rings  is a fairly thick gold band with a diamond. Clearly she is not engaged if that is what you are basing your assumption on 

their is a difference between Roka n engagement . Roka me kuch Shagun ( paise) n kuch jwellery de ke rishta pakka kia jata hai aur engagement me ring exchange hoti hai

Preetieee thumbnail

Originally posted by: veenab

They are not engaged.  I am not very sure about Aly though,,,just watch previous episodes of big boss 14, that guy has never considered Jasmin for the win, he has only used to either make him win or make Rahul win.. even though she is same task for captaincy, he asked people to vote for him n not for her. 

While tat foolish girl has ask for Aly. 

Ab uska pyaar bhar bhar ke dikh raha hai😆

Preetieee thumbnail

Originally posted by: veenab

wat is their insta id

alygoni

Preetieee thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

Yeah he got paid the most ofcourse hes happy lol

it's true actually😆but colors isko paise de ke dub gaya, bande ne kuch game khela he nai except buttering iss liye shayad isko 4 th pe wo bhi Nikki jaise new ladki ke pehle out kar dia #colors ka badla😈

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

ye galat news faila hai media mein about Aly

he was telling Jasmin when he came about his contract which was 16 lakhs mg 10 weeks

so he was guaranteed pay of 10 weeks stay totalling 16 lakhs which is 1.6 lakhs per week about as much as Rahul/Arshi/eijaz bur less than jasmin and rubina

veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Preetieee

Ab uska pyaar bhar bhar ke dikh raha hai😆

God knows pyar yaa building brand image... he knows with jasmin they will get more music videos etc..

that guy is calculative...though says he is innocent.

trinitodebone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

their is a difference between Roka n engagement . Roka me kuch Shagun ( paise) n kuch jwellery de ke rishta pakka kia jata hai aur engagement me ring exchange hoti hai

I am not an Indian living in India so don't know all the Indian wedding customs but some fans are too much - because your boyfriend gives you a piece of jewellry they think they had a roka ? 

Maybe shippers should have freaked out when he gave her the diamond bracelet in the BB house on the advice of his dad as a Divali gift. Maybe it was more than that and they are secretly engaged since then lol Anyway whatever

Edited by trinitodebone - 3 years ago
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

hmm. Isn’t it same. Rishtaa pukka karnaa (at the end of the day) ðŸ¤£.. 

So rishtaa pukka ho gaya ?