SBS SEG : GAURA'S CONSUMMATION SEQUENCE...OMGGGG!! 🙈😍🔥

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Damnnnn what the hell ..What just I saw ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜. 

GauRa's hottt Candle romance ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜...OMGGG They gonna consummate ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

The CHEMISTRY...Gosh KinSh were sooo Hotttt...THOSE KISSES ,That Passion ..โ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hayyeee๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I can't wait for this magical hott episode ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

P.S They played 'Aaj Phir Tumpe Pyaar Aaya Hai' on TV  โ˜บ๏ธ

https://youtu.be/qhsJjESCOFU

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

DAMNNN! RELLY?? thats quick! Lmfao. Def more realistic but a little jarring for itv standards not that im complaining haha

MochaQueen thumbnail

How did they fall in love so fast๐Ÿค” I wanted to see gradual bonding after marriage

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

How did they fall in love so fast๐Ÿค” I wanted to see gradual bonding after marriage

They fell in love gradually only . If u had watched the episodes u will get to know about it .

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

They fell in love gradually only . If u had watched the episodes u will get to know about it .

i mean it hasnt even been 2 months since show started and they already fell in love...ab kya reh gaya dekhne ko๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

i mean it hasnt even been 2 months since show started and they already fell in love...ab kya reh gaya dekhne ko๐Ÿ˜ญ

I know . I understand that . But don't worry inka pyaar romance humein Abhi bhi dekhne milega.  They will remain to be focus .