Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pooja-menon

No..not true...Rajan Shahi and Pearl Grey have confirmed that the leads are indeed Arhaan and Pooja for the full show. They will be retained fully and new characters are being introduced this season. 

I hope this is true . Look these actors are irreplaceable , Anupam ji is a legend and we have seen how Kriya chemistry is on screen in last season. But I hope they retain Chandu , Tunna , Shakti , Amma , Ghanti dadi . They all  are great actors and were fantastic last season .

GunDaa thumbnail

Our show is starting 15th March 8.30pm on Star Bharat πŸ˜Š

Too early . I was expecting the old time slot or 10:30 pm but nevermind πŸ˜†

Manveer_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't know but you can check every articles like IF,Tellychakkar,etc everywhere is written that the actors from previous season are only for few episodes.....I am here to support Ashish Kapoor

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: GunDaa

I hope this is true . Look these actors are irreplaceable , Anupam ji is a legend and we have seen how Kriya chemistry is on screen in last season. But I hope they retain Chandu , Tunna , Shakti , Amma , Ghanti dadi . They all  are great actors and were fantastic last season .

I read this article where Rajan Shahi mentions Krishna's family has been retained. 

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/personalities/mann-ki-awaaz-pratigya-2-has-the-right-ingredients-of-entertainment-and-a-strong-message-to-deliver-producer-rajan-shahi/2021/02/26

Amma, Kesar and Komal has been retained. Shakti has been replaced...I mean the actor. Looks like Pratigya's family is out. 

The actress playing Ghanti Dadi passed away few years ago. So they may show her character has passed too on the show? 

Don't know about Krishna's friends. Hopefully they are also there. 

pooja-menon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manveer_fan

I don't know but you can check every articles like IF,Tellychakkar,etc everywhere is written that the actors from previous season are only for few episodes.....I am here to support Ashish Kapoor

I am sure Ashish will play an important role in the show. Apparently Chetan Hansraj's family will be playing the villains. We don't know much about Ashish's character..whether he will be part of that family or some third entity all together.

Check this article where Rajan Shahi mentions Krishna's family is retained. 

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/personalities/mann-ki-awaaz-pratigya-2-has-the-right-ingredients-of-entertainment-and-a-strong-message-to-deliver-producer-rajan-shahi/2021/02/26

GunDaa thumbnail

I read this article where Rajan Shahi mentions Krishna's family has been retained. 

Amma, Kesar and Komal has been retained. Shakti has been replaced...I mean the actor. Looks like Pratigya's family is out. 

The actress playing Ghanti Dadi passed away few years ago. So they may show her character has passed too on the show? 

Don't know about Krishna's friends. Hopefully they are also there. 

Yeah I also read the same . I have been doing my research on this upcoming season and yeah these actors are retained.

Glad that Pratigya family is out .they were boring so it won't make any effect.

I'm still wondering what's the role will be for Chetan Hansraj. He looks dangerous in villan roles πŸ˜†

pooja-menon thumbnail

Originally posted by: GunDaa

Yeah I also read the same . I have been doing my research on this upcoming season and yeah these actors are retained.

Glad that Pratigya family is out .they were boring so it won't make any effect.

I'm still wondering what's the role will be for Chetan Hansraj. He looks dangerous in villan roles πŸ˜†

He might be another big landlord or politician...let's see. 😁

Manveer_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lets see jab tak show start nhi ho jata tab tak kuch bhi nhi kaha ja saktaπŸ™„

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manveer_fan

Lets see jab tak show start nhi ho jata tab tak kuch bhi nhi kaha ja saktaπŸ™„

YeahπŸ˜ƒ I hope Ashish ky insta followers 100k ho.πŸ˜’