Is show really working?

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I hardly see any buzz of edkv2 , no promotion, and cvs show promos once in a while. This forum is almost dead. What's the deal? Is people really watching edkv2 show in sony LIV. The show has lost its spark a long time back. Currently it's better than initial months of post-leap but still major action is missing. I mean what exactly audience look forward to?  It has more become a family drama. After marriage, cvs have made suman kuch zaroorat se zyaada perfect, I mean she was always perfect but there was still little bit of flaws. Shravan was always undervalued and in background. It's high time cvs show shravan achieving something. Justify the term sanki for shravan.. because he was nothing but sweet post-leap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

not watching from last one month. 

it has lost charm atleast for the day kannika left.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rbpll

I hardly see any buzz of edkv2 , no promotion, and cvs show promos once in a while. This forum is almost dead. What's the deal? Is people really watching edkv2 show in sony LIV. 

Answering the questions I can😃

Sony rarely promotes its shows and ye toh Sony Liv hai... it won't promote the show with good promos unless it's in top 20 online trp wise

EDKV 2's online trp was around 1.6 when Kanikka opted out(some people did watch the show at that time) After Kanikka left majority loyal viewers too left so I believe the trp has decreased even more!

Regarding the forum-

Most of us left this show after 2 months of leap so you see no buzz here😃 There are some members like you, Bhagu who still watch the show but I don't think anyone else still does...

P.S- Kudos to you for making posts on the present scenarios of EDKV 2🥳

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Answering the questions I can😃

Sony rarely promotes its shows and ye toh Sony Liv hai... it won't promote the show with good promos unless it's in top 20 online trp wise

EDKV 2's online trp was around 1.6 when Kanikka opted out(some people did watch the show at that time) After Kanikka left majority loyal viewers too left so I believe the trp has decreased even more!

Regarding the forum-

Most of us left this show after 2 months of leap so you see no buzz here😃 There are some members like you, Bhagu who still watch the show but I don't think anyone else still does...

P.S- Kudos to you for making posts on the present scenarios of EDKV 2🥳

I have a habit of never leaving a show in middle once I starts watching no matter how much it sucks. Iam watching edkv2 for Mohit and the character shravan. To be honest, I never expected this show to run this long. The way it has turned out after leap, I thought that it will end by December. That's the thing I want to know that how edkv 2 manges to earn money for sony despite of having almost no promotion and such a track. 

Sony is the only channel which comes up with not so typical shows. From recent few years they are into finite shows so the stories are not so dragged unlike other tv soap operas. But off latest none of the sony's shows are impressive. I only found edkv2 and beyadh 2 worth watching. Thanx to covid, beyadh has ended and edkv2 shift into sony liv- since the day it's doom has started. 

You are right sony doesn't promote it's shows if its not do better in terms of trp. Sony's main forte is reality shows more than serials.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rbpll

I have a habit of never leaving a show in middle once I starts watching no matter how much it sucks. Iam watching edkv2 for Mohit and the character shravan. To be honest, I never expected this show to run this long. The way it has turned out after leap, I thought that it will end by December. That's the thing I want to know that how edkv 2 manges to earn money for sony despite of having almost no promotion and such a track. 

Sony is the only channel which comes up with not so typical shows. From recent few years they are into finite shows so the stories are not so dragged unlike other tv soap operas. But off latest none of the sony's shows are impressive. I only found edkv2 and beyadh 2 worth watching. Thanx to covid, beyadh has ended and edkv2 shift into sony liv- since the day it's doom has started. 

You are right sony doesn't promote it's shows if its not do better in terms of trp. Sony's main forte is reality shows more than serials.

ITV taught me to leave shows when they turn crap😆

That's actually a big question... I too wonder how is the show running when it has this less online trp😔 

I believe majority of the cast was changes due to budget issues itself😆

Sony needs to revise it's advertising strategy... the recent KUDCA had good promotions but they made it an one hour show on weekdays that too at prime slot😕 obviously it isn't going to gain that huge trp but it still has a huge SM following I believe so it's good👍🏼