Dignified contestant

Poll

Who is the most dignified contestant??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Vote plox😊. Since abhinav and ejaz are called dignified by some people so I added them😆. For me it's shardul,naina and sara😳 still I think somehow sara wins it👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail

Why is abhinav getting so many votes😕?? I just added him as a joke in intial 2-3 weeks abhinav was calm but after that he was not at all a dignified contestant atleast😆

Summerholiday thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

Why is abhinav getting so many votes😕?? I just added him as a joke in intial 2-3 weeks abhinav was calm but after that he was not at all a dignified contestant atleast😆

Naina, Shardul & Sara ( the names you mentioned in your previous post in this thread) were in the show for only a week or two or maximum three weeks. It is not enough time to judge how dignified they were in the show as they had barely been able to show their game. If you look at the overall journey of the contestants amongst the options you have given, Abhinav wins it hands down. His game was more or less a balanced one.

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summerholiday

Naina, Shardul & Sara ( the names you mentioned in your previous post in this thread) were in the show for only a week or two or maximum three weeks. It is not enough time to judge how dignified they were in the show as they had barely been able to show their game. If you look at the overall journey of the contestants amongst the options you have given, Abhinav wins it hands down. His game was more or less a balanced one.

Maybe but actually I think abhinav has done lots of blunders also for which I don't consider him dignified anyways it's my opinion👍🏼

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Because this forum is Deviji's mandir that's why lol

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

It's a subjective topic but Shardul and Eijaz for me.

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Because this forum is Deviji's mandir that's why lol

Maybe they think abhinav is dignified it's their choice and opinion and I respect it👍🏼. But yes for me abhinav is not at all dignified😆. I don't hate him but he is not dignified at all😊

RockingSunny thumbnail

Lo abhinav and ejaz ka competition in this poll😆. I respect other's pov and it's true they were somewhat calm than others but not at all dignified😆

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe they think abhinav is dignified it's their choice and opinion and I respect it👍🏼. But yes for me abhinav is not at all dignified😆. I don't hate him but he is not dignified at all😊

Initially I too thought of Abhinav as a dignified contestant but man how wrong I was 🤪

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Initially I too thought of Abhinav as a dignified contestant but man how wrong I was 🤪

As a person he is not bad but he is not at all dignified😆