Jagadish Anna- - Reporter

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Looks like that Jagadish Anna is either a reporter or editor...thats y he was telling about publishing Pallu's video..

Pallu even met Anjali on way to his office..

Precap with Pallu being kidnapped by Raghav, is sure related to the MMS being made, which sure looks like Raghav has misunderstood, as after eating Pallu's food he was unconscious..

Even Farhad said that he will check with doctor what has happened to him, how he was unconscious

Now that Jagadish Anna also seems to respect Pallu, from tum he called her aap😎..

If Pallu puts two & two together, she can even find out that girl Anjali is behind everything, for which Raghav would have blamed Pallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Jagdish Anna doesn’t seem too bad on surface. Hope he helps Pallavi in putting two and two together.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: __VIHU

Jagdish Anna doesn’t seem too bad on surface. Hope he helps Pallavi in putting two and two together.

Hope so🙌...only listening to kaki he was blackmailing her..looking at situation now, he will support her for sure

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Also the ashram might have cctv 

They can check the recordings

I'm sure the news wont leak Raghav will get info and misunderstands Pallu and kidnaps her

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Also the ashram might have cctv 

They can check the recordings

I'm sure the news wont leak Raghav will get info and misunderstands Pallu and kidnaps her

Even I m thinking same thing...as he's a big name, he may get to know about it before it gets published...not sure though