Bani........Bani.........Bani

cheeze thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Is it just me or does JW really say "BANI" lots????? Like in today's hospital scene, he says "Bani" in almost every sentence. Not that it matters at all, in fact uske muh se toh aur bhi achha lagta hai............😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaboon_mein thumbnail
but he lovesssssssss her. don't diss rammu

πŸ˜‰
kajolfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheeze

Is it just me or does JW really say "BANI" lots????? Like in today's hospital scene, he says "Bani" in almost every sentence. Not that it matters at all, in fact uske muh se toh aur bhi achha lagta hai............😳

It's very sweet and full of adoration. 😳

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kajolfan

Yes very sweet, full of adoration and love. He loves her so much thus says Banii alot and we don't mind at all.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Love

Krishna

cheeze thumbnail

Originally posted by: aman123

Good point.

ThanksπŸ˜‰

cheeze thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajolfan

I know, your comment reminded me [I don't whyπŸ˜‰] of the scene in KKHH where SRK and his daughter are playing that one word game! She says "Anjali" and SRK says "Sharma"😳 and the expression on SRK's face when they [Farida and the little one] ask him who Anjali Sharma is!!!!!!

JW's voice is indeed full of adoration for Bani and probably RK's for Prachi!πŸ˜‰

cheeze thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

Yes very sweet, full of adoration and love. He loves her so much thus says Banii alot and we don't mind at all.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Love

Krishna

πŸ˜‰ Yes, we don't mind at all πŸ˜‰.................... I even remember a post on the number of times he says "Bani" on the C night while trying to explain why he was in the room with RC 😳 He just loves to say Bani and we love to hear it coming from him😳

cheeze thumbnail
Originally posted by: fsam

In fact we of the despo club (J/B campers) would not have anyone else take her name this numbr of times and in this way. Like Rani said, full adoration and love.

πŸ˜ƒ Agree whole heartedly πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think's it cute and sweet.. i just love the way he says bani..

can't wait for her to go jai.. and then he will be so shocked that he will have no words to say..

except "bani???" πŸ˜•
jaishreekrishna thumbnail
Jai knows that by chanting "Bani" he will make all of us go wooooo as we are already head over heels for RK and PD.

I don't mind hearing "Bani" from RK....it sounds more melodious....