Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Decent and respect, decent people dont do take pictures of panty bra and put it online neither they do it for money. Please, if you cant respect yourself then dont expect it from others. Yes they are horny people in this world, some rape, some are willing to even abort babies for it. 

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

i did not say she fighting against rape threats is fame. Putting bra panties pictures online yes. If it is not for fame, to kis kushi main apna bra panties dikha rahi hai? Other girls dont wear it? Or is she selling those stuffs? 

I am telling trolls comment religious stuffs below it, and see their reactions.

..Bras and panties are clothes too, aren't they??? Like bikini and others ...seeing the pic like this is weird but if you really think about it, you would find that it's actually not inappropriate, just weird.

Don't guys too post shirtless pics with shorts???? 

She is a public figure, posting pics however she likes is her right, isn't it?  If we don't like celebrities' clothes, laugh but wtf are "rape" comments ..these aren't just trolling ..that is a SERIOUS CRIME.  

Daily, thousands  of youngsters join instagram..they should understand that such comments aren't normal...

Yes, there are different kinds of people. But, giving them the privilege to comment whatever they like and asking people to stop posting is not the solution, right??? If she doesn't talk about it, how are these going to be controlled?? 

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

Decent and respect, decent people dont do take pictures of panty bra and put it online neither they do it for money. Please, if you cant respect yourself then dont expect it from others. Yes they are horny people in this world, some rape, some are willing to even abort babies for it. 

Weren't you the one posting inane stuff about feminism the other day? Well, no wonder. Even here you have no idea wheat you're spouting. 

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Anonymity online has emboldened people. Rape is a 'solution' for girls asserting themselves..i don't know how sick the people are who threaten girls on line.. Same creeps send filth to any girl with a profile pic on quora... Rubbish people. 

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Teenagers face the worst online.... Women are harassed for being women or speaking their mind . Creepy people message their perverted fantasy. Itna gussa aata hai inn logon pe.. I had to go away from quora due to this nonsense... I made the mistake of putting my seedha sadha pic in my profile.. Mind you I look average... But got such creepy messages that it made my skin crawl 

YourCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki

..Bras and panties are clothes too, aren't they??? Like bikini and others ...seeing the pic like this is weird but if you really think about it, you would find that it's actually not inappropriate, just weird.

Don't guys too post shirtless pics with shorts???? 

She is a public figure, posting pics however she likes is her right, isn't it?  If we don't like celebrities' clothes, laugh but wtf are "rape" comments ..these aren't just trolling ..that is a SERIOUS CRIME.  

Daily, thousands  of youngsters join instagram..they should understand that such comments aren't normal...

Yes, there are different kinds of people. But, giving them the privilege to comment whatever they like and asking people to stop posting is not the solution, right??? If she doesn't talk about it, how are these going to be controlled?? 

yes they are clothes. Why they cover their private parts and show every other body parts then? are those not their body parts, then who's is it? or you gonna decide what is weird and what  inappropriate are? Private parts exposed, inappropriate, bikini exposed, weird, why? shape is different? colour is not bright enough, dark so needs to be hidden and covered?  yes guys do it too, they are no difference than her.

Thanks for telling me public figure right is to do these, other youngster are also or not public figure?, nevermind, they also have right?  Stop posting? nope, I said closed the comment section and take the privilege back from the people who can write anything they want anonymously, if you want I can also say, dont let anyone without blue tick to join instagram. Only those with real name and pic can join. Do it, no one is stopping. Post but make account private, I do not know about others, but I am not interested to see half or fully naked people, majority maybe LOVE seeing it. 

What solution you human being have? WHAT? We have tracking devices which are not safe. All your details is online, that is not safe. I can list thousand of problems where human being have no solution for any because human being can ONLY create problems, ONLY that they are good at. And another person will die and come back after 7 lives, still there will be no solution. 

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 3 years ago
aish. thumbnail

Its the ones who post rape threats that lack decency and respect, not the ones who post their own pictures.

If I feel good in a lingerie and want to post it online, I will. I'm posting it because I feel good about myself and think I look fantastic.

Yes, there are risks of posting it online and I need to be prepared for it, but that doesn't it right!!! No matter how prepared I get, getting rape threats is fkn scary and just horribly wrong.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

some comments here are so gross. First, her clothes or pictures didn't make her indecent. This is exactly how rapists and rapist justifiers talk. "she was indecent, she needed to be taught a lesson. She was indecent, if she didn't want it then she shouldn't have done that." Let's say even if she was indecent, no ass*** should get to threat her with rape. The thought of rape shouldn't even cross their mind unless they are a nasty animal who belongs in jail. No one deserves to get raped, or threatened with rape no matter what their character is like. This is an excuse the rapists, the animals always use.

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don’t know why people give rape threats? Like what goes through their minds?and this is not the first time she uploaded a pic in bikini or lingerie. I used to follow her but I unfollowed her Bc I think she’s pretty irrelevant 

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay as a mother for a 16-year old girl I cannot tell you how much these posts affect me.  It may be unpopular opinion and I too might get trolled here for it.  If you are going to put yourself out there, for every great looking, go for it gal, there will also be a vile response.  Take the good, ignore the bad.

But I want to ask, what is the purpose of this photo.  Why do teenage girls and even women feel the need to put these kind of intimate photos online for the world to see you, all of you, why, why.  Everybody looks the same in lingerie, it is something we all wear, the only difference I wear for practical purposes😆 The thought that these photos encourage teenage daughters like mine and make statements like it is okay to post these kinds of photos online gives me nightmares.  The constant awareness campaigning 😆 that I have to do at home is the fault of these so-called WOKE feminists who have rebranded exhibitionism as feminism.

Edited by pratts - 3 years ago