Omgggg what a great episode

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

All the raghvi feels. First episode had me hooked to this pair in that scene where shes washing the sindoor off her sari and he gets a drink for himself and hangs at a wall with the title somg in background. That scene was LIT. 

And now today finally got some good scenes . Feelings be blooming. 

(I watch on hotstar so sorry for any live watchers!)

Raghavs red face today.. the ladys words of wash of the red before it becomes a stain. Def symbolizing raghavs going to fall in love first i think especially after todays episode. Hell probably falls deeply. 

Then his heart warms towards her seeing her behavior st the old age home.. this girl isnt that bad. His smirk. SKR is literslly HAWT. my god makes anyone blush. 

The exchange of anonymous thank you notes.. *blush*

This episode planted seeds in raghavs head to fall in love so it will def happen. Cant wait for the coming episodes. 

Raghav now has seed that he threw sindoor on her first meet

Raghav can recognize her by voice alone

Raghav knows shes hardworking n supports her family alone

Raghav know she cooks well 

Maybe with the eye lock he will be planted seed thst it was her in jewelry shop also. I hope. 

Ps

Looks like he kidnaps her probably cause of that tramps kaand today with the mms. He probably will think she had something to do with it but im sure shell clear it up given she bumped into miss THANG .  She may piece it together.. if thats in fact the reason he kidnaps her. We shall see.

Edited by xxMATSxx - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvdesitelly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

All the raghvi feels. First episode had me hooked to this pair in that scene where shes washing the sindoor off her sari and he gets a drink for himself and hangs at a wall with the title somg in background. That scene was LIT. 

Raghavs red face today.. the ladys words of wash of the red before it becomes a stain. Def symbolizing raghavs going to fall in love first i think especially after todays episode. Hell probably falls deeply. 

Then his heart warms towards her seeing her behavior st the old age home.. this girl isnt that bad. His smirk. SKR is literslly HAWT. my god makes anyone blush. 

This episode planted seeds in raghavs head to fall in love so it will def happen. Cant wait for the coming episodes. 

Maybe with the eye lock he will be planted seed thst it was her in jewelry shop also. I hope. 

Ps

Looks like he kidnaps her probably cause of that tramps kaand today with the mms. He probably will think she had something to do with it but im sure shell clear it up given she bumped into miss THANG .  She may piece it together.. if thats in fact the reason he kidnaps her. We shall see.

Raghav probably thinking Pallu and tramp planned this dirty scheme together against him but I'm sure Pallu will clear the misunderstanding and will get to the bottom of the root.  She will expose that tramp and prove her innocent.

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

when he heard her voice and said “saree shop” in his accent. I swooned hard. How can calling somebody “saree shop” sound cute.  I am so glad the casting director chose Sai Ketan Rao, deserves an applause. I sometimes imagine a north indian actor faking accent like that and messing up the character like they usually do ( with punjabi usually). And of course sharing notes was cute. Pallavi wrote it Mr Ramaswami but Raghav wrote it for Pallavi specifically. I can already see the guy taking the first shot of cupid. 

Pallavi’s first visit to future home went well. Waiting for more....

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

was a RaghVi episode.

Saree shop 

He has met her a few times and can recognise her voice Kya baat hai.

The color on his face did not reveal his identity so she can continue to MU RR.

First time he is observing her and since there was no tashan he can see that she is not that bad BTW how bad does he think she is

Thank you notes

Esp the one she put in the Tiffin 

Future mein they can show wifey put note in hubby's tiffin and his smile on seeing it. 

RR was a hint it is his LOGO but I think Pallavi didn't think about it because right now she all Mr. Ramaswamy kitne acche hain. 

Raghav ka R has reached pallu. 

I liked Pallavi facing Jagdish anna in a tit for tat way 

One more of Pallavi's strong point majboor is not kamzor Raghav might get a taste of it.

Once again MU coming their way

God that gold digger

What if the editor contacts RR obviously for money His news doesn't get printed but he will think it's Pallavi then she prove both of them innocent.

How will Raghav apologize to her that I want to see. 

At her future home

Bada ghar chhota dil 

Pallu he is a bade dilwala bahut bade dilwala

She is calm samajhdaar at home but this tashan wala and cuter side only Raghav or his ghooring wala angry photograph can bring out. 

Where is bhabhi ka Devar? 

Farhad already a fan of hers. 

Award function with family will that family be amma and sister or wife. 

Loving these two.

BTW when Savitrijee was praising Pallavi seemed like rishta karane wali aunty. Pallavi le saare Gunn Raghav ko bata diye.

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

ikr! After ages I’m liking a pair.They clicked right from the beginning to the T! The actress is so pretty and the actor is hayyyy ! Their pair is so dreamy! Can’t wait to see next epi.

Makayla200231 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Omg what if at the award show the video that gold Lady filmed will get exposed there. Oh goodness so much coming our way. Gotta be mentally prepared for this. Next week will be a Rollercoaster for sure.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

It was such  beautiful epo it got my heart and soul❤

raghav is mesmerise by pallavi's kindness and he knows she is unique❤

pallavi always brings a smile on his face unknown to her,raghav becomes her saviour

they just compliment each other so beautifully❤

It seem like soon raghav will fall in love❤

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It indeed was an lovely episode ❤️❤️

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

Ohh, the scene was just❤️..in promo when I saw his street fight in market..got me hooked..first epi his entry scene❤️ & that fight❤️& then his entry at his house, throwing the shirt & pouring drink for himself😎

No doubt in that, he is sure gonna fall first after scaring her a lot..even she kinda thought she saw him somewhere...he right away recognized her by her voice as "saree shop"😆

From last 3 epi we get to c that smile☺️

That flashback I thought was from Pallavi side not Raghav

It was nice they showed Raghav knowing more good traits about Pallavi❤️

Ps

Raghav style kidnap in middle of road..though it's scary😒..poor Pallavi😒

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mateee it was such a good episodeee probably the best one so far tho I’m probably gonna change my mind in a few days 😆😆😆