2/26/21 episode summary

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

-garima destroys vikram's plan to construct mall to which everyone praises including jagat lol ๐Ÿ˜†he discriminates her for being girl thus excluding her from his gang...

-garima loathes herself for loving vikram...susheela embraces her & consoles her...vikram looks guilty throughout this sequence ๐Ÿ˜•ehhh whats going on? ๐Ÿ˜†why the bollywood song lol??

-the entire hb ignores vikram whereas the bade bhai saab tells him to get out of hb thru the phone..

-dp asks about what took them so long & garima hugs him..susheela tells him about vikram's treachery...dp criticizes garima for taking the matter into his hands & vikram for deceiving him...garima tells him that k&s is saved before heading off to her room w/ susheela...dp & his criticism continues...

-garima in her room feels guilty for trusting vikram & berates stereotyping on physical basis...garima decides to focus on her career...susheela questions about her engrossment in k&s...she says dp ignores their efforts for k&s...she says their life will be like what it was before...chanchal says sp hasnt come home ...jagat kidnaps drunkard sp...sp gets off & says only once was there a difference between him & dp..he leaves & so does jagat...girls catch glimpse of sp...family witnesses sp coming hom w/ the girls ..

precap: dp criticizes sp for his behavior using gender discrimination...puttu berates himself for being born as a boy...susheela says she really fed up of this whole gender reversal for k&s & doesnt want to sacrifice her dreams for it...seems like there will be a phase where sisters might disagree on this point...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Loved the bonding between the sisters, how Susheela stood up for Garima in front of parents, Chanchal Chachi and SP behaving realistically about money issues and girls stance, and the conversation about dreams, family and sacrifice. Both sisters are right in their own way โค๏ธ

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

today's episode is what I would call the turning point in the show.

garima's breakdown was on point although playing Hamari adhuri Kahani was a bit OTT. DP yet again fails as a parent. your child needs comfort, not criticism. hats off to Garima for still tolerating him. I think she is also going to become like Susheela wherein her trust in male decreases. it's kinda sad honestly. 

the conversation after that between the two about family VS self gives us another insight into their perspective. Susheela prioritizes self and rightly so. Garima on the other hand is self-sacrificing (probably a result of watching Kusum Ji).

SP has reached his breaking point. he came home drunk and similar to Vikram is still delusional about DP's ill-treatment towards him. and while I understand his frustration, coming home drunk like that is setting a very bad example for your children (puttu). 

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rinki_99

garima's breakdown was on point although playing Hamari adhuri Kahani was a bit OTT. DP yet again fails as a parent. your child needs comfort, not criticism. hats off to Garima for still tolerating him. I think she is also going to become like Susheela wherein her trust in male decreases. it's kinda sad honestly. 

the conversation after that between the two about family VS self gives us another insight into their perspective. Susheela prioritizes self and rightly so. Garima on the other hand is self-sacrificing (probably a result of watching Kusum Ji).

SP has reached his breaking point. he came home drunk and similar to Vikram is still delusional about DP's ill-treatment towards him. and while I understand his frustration, coming home drunk like that is setting a very bad example for your children (puttu). 

Totally agreed with you.  Precap made me think why shishupal started this habit or he used to drink before secretly. 

Twins are now at a point where they know the consequences of their action but they can't help. If they will not fight then who ? Dharampal is not a father anymore to me. He is heartless who cannot see his daughters emotions and sentiments. He only cares about him and his reputation. 

Twins talking about their future and disliking the men gave me an insight that maybe new male lead for garima will help to remove this doubt . Susheela is right when their own family can't support them then why to contribute and sacrifice for them .

Edited by Ayu_12 - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Totally agreed with you.  Precap made me think why shishupal started this habit or he used to drink before secretly. 

Twins are now at a point where they know the consequences of their action but they can't help. If they will not fight then who ? Dharampal is not a father anymore to me. He is heartless who cannot see his daughters emotions and sentiments. He only cares about him and his reputation. 

Twins talking about their future and disliking the men gave me an insight that maybe new male lead for garima will help to remove this doubt . Susheela is right when their own family can't support them then why to contribute and sacrifice for them .

LOL, regarding dp, that is why it was questionable as to why he was suddenly questioning about their dreams. ๐Ÿ˜†susheela ne toh khushi khushi literally almost told about her meeting up w/ hooda before the sattu ki robbery couldve become the hot topic again... dp always considered his reputation his priority...he thinks his girls get defamed so it will harm his reputation even if he was strict, i was expecting kusum to step in shut him up but even she chimed in about girls' safety..

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

these two point were quite important because it just shows that dp, technically doesnt care about his brother's deeds rather his reputation in hb and puttu rightly said it in the precap that being a man is a disease that runs in the family...dp practically doesnt care wht his family members want hence the part of the silent treatment that has caused chaos in the family..

dhun.laagi thumbnail

True that ๐Ÿ‘

I loved the sisters taking care of each other and standing strong. DP is so useless, she went and hugged him and he is only singing izzat and chhoriyaan ye nahi kar sakti, like was that even the time for such a tamasha? Nope! Susheela is now growing to trust Pramod and give a chance to love, while Garima is losing faith in it. 

I liked both perspectives, as they do give a glimpse of their basic character. Susheela has always wanted to be freed from this cage called Ruhils home, while Garima has always wanted the comfort of family. Both are right in their own ways, let us see how they move forward with it.

Unlike Vikram though, I have seen SP be rational when it comes to the girls and even though he does not openly display it, he is aware of right and wrong. SP is at breaking point due to the money issues, but yeah, does not seem too great for Puttu.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Maybe he did in college or something, and then now he is at breaking point due to the debts. 

DP lost our trust long back when he tried forcing them in a relationship against their consent, and then continously kept blaming them for everything even though they are doing good. Izzat lekar kahi chale jayeye 

Maybe, but before that she will realise the value of her own dreams of hairstyling and expand K&S to become a unisex saloon, while Susheela will start on her own journey too. Both are right in their own ways.

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

LOL, regarding dp, that is why it was questionable as to why he was suddenly questioning about their dreams. ๐Ÿ˜†susheela ne toh khushi khushi literally almost told about her meeting up w/ hooda before the sattu ki robbery couldve become the hot topic again... dp always considered his reputation his priority...he thinks his girls get defamed so it will harm his reputation even if he was strict, i was expecting kusum to step in shut him up but even she chimed in about girls' safety..

DP is trying to trap them ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Kusum trying to be correct, stuck between both parties 

Surprisingly Chanchal ne agree kiya ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

these two point were quite important because it just shows that dp, technically doesnt care about his brother's deeds rather his reputation in hb and puttu rightly said it in the precap that being a man is a disease that runs in the family...dp practically doesnt care wht his family members want hence the part of the silent treatment that has caused chaos in the family..

Aptly stated ๐Ÿ‘