GauRa's FIRST HUG 😍😍โคโค🥺🥺😭😭

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

OMGGGG FIRST HUG OF #GAURA๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ .And GOSH I just can't get it out of my freaking mind

The way Gautam consoles her ..he couldn't see her crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

That closeness , That tight hug , both feeling each other's embrace and lost into each other and that hottness while unbreaking that hug ..uffff too hottt and beautiful it was ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

https://twitter.com/moniluvsfamily/status/1365381827985174528?s=09

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The hug was beautiful ...i love the care and concern both Gaumbi n Dhara have for each other ...and their physical comfort level is really heartwarming to see ...very unlike the usual hindi soaps ...GauRa are truly unique ...and very heartwarming ...and todays epi was so so good because it was full of GauRa bits ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

And itni chot to gaumbi lagi nahi jitna lep Dhara kept lagaoing bec she was loving touching his bare back badmaash dil waali dhara โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RD-

The hug was beautiful ...i love the care and concern both Gaumbi n Dhara have for each other ...and their physical comfort level is really heartwarming to see ...very unlike the usual hindi soaps ...GauRa are truly unique ...and very heartwarming ...and todays epi was so so good because it was full of GauRa bits ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

And itni chot to gaumbi lagi nahi jitna lep Dhara kept lagaoing bec she was loving touching his bare back badmaash dil waali dhara โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

Green ๐Ÿ‘Exactly ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I just Love This Kinda Scenes of KM he brings So much concern ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผaffection on Screen โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—which pleases more

Redโ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ Badmash Dil๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ mauke pe choka mar rahi hai Dhara ben๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ aur Gaumbi ๐Ÿ˜‰ enjoying โ˜บ๏ธthis Spl Lep Care๐Ÿ˜‰ arre kuch jyada chot kyoun nahi lagi๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜† 

Originally posted by: -RD-

Absolutely..GauRa are really unique different ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dhara mauka pe chauka maar rahi thi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.How can someone resist herself from drooling over such a handsome Shirtless hotiee โ˜บ๏ธ

Originally posted by: vinnas

Green ๐Ÿ‘Exactly ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I just Love This Kinda Scenes of KM he brings So much concern ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผaffection on Screen โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—which pleases more

Redโ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ Badmash Dil๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ mauke pe choka mar rahi hai Dhara ben๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ aur Gaumbi ๐Ÿ˜‰ enjoying โ˜บ๏ธthis Spl Lep Care๐Ÿ˜‰ arre kuch jyada chot kyoun nahi lagi๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜† 

Hahaaa Haan Chandu jaada chot lagni thi . Imagine itni si chot pe Usne pure bare back ko chu liya bahaane se ...What she would have done that time โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Hahaaa Haan Chandu jaada chot lagni thi . Imagine itni si chot pe Usne pure bare back ko chu liya bahaane se ...What she would have done that time โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

moni๐Ÿ˜ณ โ˜บ๏ธTab toh Dhara khud behosh hojathi๐Ÿ˜† ulta Gaumbi ko lep lagana padega ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† 

vinnas thumbnail

https://twitter.com/chanduuvinna/status/1365626753121542146?s=19 โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ