Epi 204: Countdown Starts

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode starts with Chanchal checks the room and leaves feeling no one is here and Ridhima checks the caller and the number on the file and when they match she remembers how Chachi wore red gloves on valentines day and cutting the plants. She thinks that does do Chanchal killed Rudr and then she gets a call from the hospital - another reminder for the abortion and she is confused about everything. Did Chanchal do this or AP must have kept that file here or Aryan?

Ridhima keeps things back in place and leaves the room. While she enters her room, rose petals fall on her. Romantic Rai Singhania - she needs your support for the baby - who is the result of the same romance. Waise to I don't see rose flowers in VR Mansion ki garden, tho kaha se itne aate hein? Don't waste your money like this - Vansh. 

Ridhima is smiling little seeing a shower of rose petals and then she sees Vansh standing with a smile on his face. Vansh says I don't want to fight with you anymore and she smiles. Why don't you sort out everything and just smile - please. Vansh makes her sit and says can't we be how we were in the past? Ridhima says no and this time we are having our baby and our notions are not matching. Kab tum dono ki ideas match hue? Bolo? 

Ridhima goes to bed and sees the heart-shape rose petals and makes it into a straight line and says this is our Lakshman rekha. Ek waqt he said same which you crossed and today you are saying the same, which ultimately he should cross. Vansh says I have so much patience in me and today you will know whether my love wins or your stubbornness and tries to remove the straight line while Ridhima stops him. 

Ridhima leaves to the washroom while closing the door where he stands outside and says I never thought one such thing can bring differences between us? Thing - bacha hein boss, woh bhi tumhara. Ridhima says until unless you accept the child we will be going through the same thing. Vansh leaves the room and Ridhima reaches to Bappa - her one and only family. 

Sare shooting done in only one dress? Since three days use mein dekh rahe hum log? Subha kyu nahi horahi hein? She says I'm unable to choose between wife and mother. I know Vansh is in pain and because of me but I'm helpless and I don't know what to do. So please make Vansh accept he baby and Kabir comes. Tujhe kisne bulaya? Ha bolo - bulaya kya? Tho aye kyu? 

Kabir asks what you are asking Bappa so desperately? Tere mauth, tikhe, ab ja. Kabir sits beside her and she moves away while she tries to leave he stops her holding her hand. She makes him remove the hand. Superb. He asks tell me your troubles and she asks how I can trust you? Maybe you are the one creating them - wahh ridhima, phirse sahi sawal. Shayid baby is sharing his sharpness with you - isliye har sawal ek dum sixer.

Kabir says how can you say this, I care for you and baby - care, my foot! Vansh - now where are you? Kabir says I'm chachu of the baby and I have some responsibility - dude - step chachu, Okay. Aryan comes and says Ridhima - ek do ise kicheke, Ridhima kya Ridhima - bhabhi bolo! He says Dadi sent ladoo for you. USA mein kya? Sent kyu - khud nahi aa sakthi. Aryan leaves but chit falls and Ridhima picks it up.

She sees the same name Dr Nitin and thinks maybe this all done by Aryan and again she gets the call where she says I won't come but the caller threatens her. Ridhima is worried as they are threatening her.  Why don't you record those calls and show them to Vansh? Aisa waqt mein dimaag nahi chalthi but ha Khatrone ki khiladi zarror banan hein. 

Chanchal says speaking to someone on phone saying she won't come herself we need to take her forcibly, AP speaking to someone be ready at 10 AM and Aryan says to someone this should happen at 10 am - conference mein baat karo kya? Ya kise aur se? Ridhima says now everyone is under the doubt radar and prays to Bappa in tears. Bappa bachi ki help kardo har baar ki tarah. Ridhima is sleeping finally - ghumana hogaya? Vansh comes to her and touches her but he remembers Lakshman Rekha and stops. He says to himself I cannot tell you my problem but right now my priority is to keep you and my family safe. Tho bacha kiska hein - padosi ka? He goes to his side and sleeps. 

Subah hogayi - Ridhima wakes up as she feels bubbles on her and says Vansh stop - Lakshman Rekha bhool gayi, woh kyu aayega tumhare pass? She gets up and calls him and it is 7 am so she asks where can he go at this time - getting prepared for the war - Hamara exclusive Bajirao.  At the same her phone rings and she takes the call says why don't you tell me the name of the person who is making you all do this and the caller says if you want to know the name and come for the appointment. Ridhima - meri bachi mat jaa. You went last time - you know right what happened? I hope they won't take the name of VR. Ridhima thinks who is that person and where are you Vansh? 

Jab pass tha Lakshman Rekha aur ab gay tho asking for him? Kya karu tumahara? Vansh, Angre and the team are ready at Chang place with the guns. Vansh says I don't want any mistakes. Kabir is speaking with Chang and says shall we close the deal where Vansh says the today I know who it is and the betrayer doesn't know what I will do with it - pehalo pakdo aur baato karo. 

Chang says wait some more time. Chang says such deals won't happen in one moment. So yeah let's try to understand each other - shaadi karni kya tumhe use - karlo, we don't stop you but maro jao dono. Vansh says today no one should be alive - arey yaar till how much time you will hide yaar, jao aur dekho. Vansh says today that the cheater cannot take away his deal. Why such funny expressions Angre? Gussa expression hein kya woh? I feel as if you want to constipate but standing because Vansh might kill you. 

Kabir says I know this relationship is new but yea we both want something. I'm not from them who want money? Ye tu bol raha hein. He continues for my mission is important and that is the destruction of VR. Chang says maybe your mission might turn against you. Ye itna positive kyu bol raha hein? Vansh says if today I won't punish cheater then tomorrow many will arise - Vansh bashan baad mein, tikhe, dialogues later ab jao aur dekho yaar. 

Vansh says today world should know if they forget to do aarti for God, maybe God will forgive them but I won't forgive mistakes - dekh mujhe gussa mat dila. Okay. Aryan is with Kabir - you know he did a mistake, kya kiya tune? Bol? Bus dialogues bolthe ho tum? Chang says I know Vansh, more than enmity he hates betrayers and in our business whoever betrays they die so Vansh will not leave you - tu bachega kya? You also betrayed - so tu bhi gaya

Vansh says today will be the last day of the cheater and we all will hide and wait for him - to ab tak kya park mein ghoom rahe ho? Hide hi tho kari rahe ho. Kabir says I think with the mind and he will not know I'm behind all this because you will take the front seat - Chang ye peeche se war kartha hein so be aware. Vansh phone rings - silent pey rakho. He sees it's a call from Ridhima. He is about to lift but then Angre says I can hear their voices and Vansh cuts the call and says let's go. Bhagawan ya bhoot patha nahi but jabi barbaadi athi chappar phad ke aati hein tum logon ko. 

Ridhima says he cut my call but it never happened? I just hope they won't take his name when she goes to the hospital or someone takes her forcibly. Ridhima sees Ishani room and thinks Ishani is not present and Angre - so why lights are on? Wah - ab tumhe pata chala Ishani nahi hein and lights ki parwah - see good girl current bill bacha rahi hein - future ke liye 

Ridhima is going to Ishani room but Chanchal stops her says someone might have on the lights. Go and take a rest at least for the sake of the child - everyone is under the radar of doubts. No comments on these care dialogues. Ridhima says lights are on so I want to off. Chanchal says are you saying Ishani lied to us that she went to her friend home but then hiding in her room. At the time of Chachu death, is he speaking about Ishani?

Is Ishani the real one? Like is she planning everything? Ridhima leaves and a shadow passes in Ishani room and Chanchal smiles. Kya ho raha hein Boss - Sab lo round-up hogaye jab Vansh nahi hein. Vansh reaches and sees Chang speaking to someone. Vansh says due to the hoodie I'm unable to see that person. Arey baaz ka nazar hein tumhara - just focus - patha chalega.

Vansh enters and puts the gun on Kabir while Kabir is hiding in the hoodie. I just hope ye dream na ho. Ridhima is calling Vansh he doesn't pick but she gets the message and at the same time colldies with Aryan. He says where are you going and my car is ready if you want we can go. Kaha bhai saab? Sab ke sab kyu darwane lage rahe hein aaj. Like they are since starting but they removed the masks and they are damn terrifying man! Lucifer - mera Vansh, jaldi aa. 

Ridhima says who told you I want to go? I'm not going anywhere and do you know something. Aryan says no, but yeah if you want I can take you. He leaves then AP comes - arey time do thoda bachi ko, sare bhoot ek saath. AP says eat breakfast before going and wear the dress I arranged for you. Ridhima says I'm not going anywhere? What is happening? Dadi .... Sia.......... Kaha ho yaar? AP says I thought if you go out today you might feel good and Ridhima says today I'm not going anywhere. 

Chanchal saying to Dadi that I saw a very bad dream that something bad is going to happen with Dadi. Thank god, Dadi is in the house. But please stay with Ridhima. Ridhima thinks is Chanchal speaking about me? Where are you Vansh? I need you very badly. Bappa please be her side. 

P:S - Good ending for Saturday but then I'm worried about two things. 

1. She might reach somehow - herself or forcibly and maybe the people might say Vansh booked it and he is not answering her calls so she might feel it is true. 
  2. Seeing the promo - do you guys think she will come back to VR Mansion or considering she feels Vansh did this, will leave the place and go somewhere?
  3. Someone said some dance scene is happening - it means everything to normal or ye koi dream? Like Diwali time Vansh come back and lit the lights in the same way some dream dance is happening? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awesome episode hai ye...❤️

Mafia vansh dikh geyi...

Chang bhi darta hai vansh se...

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Seriously...the writers don't have anything else to show?

IDK already got bored while reading the update 

Episode dekh ke pata nahi mera kya haal hota

Edited by kuhelidebbarma - 3 years ago
Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for the written update dear 🥰🥰..still stuck in office so can't watch the new episode..your written update is only helping me..looks like we are heading towards separattion, miscarriage, leap and maybe revenge i guess

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Promo dekhne k bad aur party ke bts dekhne k bad mein aur confused ho gayi hoon..Have u watched the promo.? Riddhima wearing a pink gown and Vansh Tuxedo.And promo mein Riddhima khud ko pyre mein dal di....Yeh chal kya raha hai?

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priya12000

Thank you so much for the written update dear 🥰🥰..still stuck in office so can't watch the new episode..your written update is only helping me..looks like we are heading towards separattion, miscarriage, leap and maybe revenge i guess

Promo bara mast hai. Dkhio zaroor. Fir batana logic ka spelling kya hai.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update 😊

Your commentry😂😂...constipate😂😂

Now I made a theory that maybe Vansh's sense got transferred with the sp**m to the Dot Raisinghania.

According to me, cvs are improving much or I can say slowly they are writing like before.... hoping for more improvement.

This episode is not looking rushed. Haina?

All except Riddhima are looking suspicious. Aise to saare din dadi aur Sia hall me hote h par jab jaroorat h tab nahi h.😏

I am excited for Monday's episode.🤞🤞

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Promo bara mast hai. Dkhio zaroor. Fir batana logic ka spelling kya hai.

Wo riddhima ko zinda jalane wala promo na..abhi dekha maine..Woww

Edited by Priya12000 - 3 years ago
arshisarun123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Atlast VR back with his dialogues

Ridhima yaar go to police and complain about such calls

shilpagowda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good review👏👏👏

It's so bad all hyenas surrounding the lioness when she is alone🤬