Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish. thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ajay was so average compared to Mohanlal and it isnt even his fault because Mohanlal is that bloody good.

aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Ajay’s script was different from what Mohanlal got. Within the premises of the script he got Ajay was no less than Mohanlal. Its the script that falls behind the Malyalam one.

Wait..what was the difference?

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ahana_Sehgal21

The purpose of the pole was to get Ajay bashed I guess...  Ajay is a great actor, but Mohanlal is in a different league !

That's what I felt when I saw this. Ajay was really good in the film. But Mohanlal made that character! He is that character. He did Gerorgekutty so well and it can't compared at all. 

I don't know if everyone saw it already but this was so cool. It compares the same Drishyam scene from all the Indian version of it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7YmcuV7afA

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish.

Wait..what was the difference?

There were some subtle changes made in the Hindi version, probably to suit Ajay’s image and the Hindi audience! 

aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

There were some subtle changes made in the Hindi version, probably to suit Ajay’s image and the Hindi audience! 

Ohhhh I watched it here and there so didnt realise..thanks 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

To be fair, Ajay did do a good job. Surely Mohanlal was better, but it could be because of the character nuance or doing it first advantage. I don't know the language but still his performance was better. 

I didn't like Kamal Haasan or Ravichandran or Venkatesh performance. They seemed so out of synch with the character.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

This is like comparing Ranveer Singh to Naseeruddin Shah.

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

That's what I felt when I saw this. Ajay was really good in the film. But Mohanlal made that character! He is that character. He did Gerorgekutty so well and it can't compared at all. 

I don't know if everyone saw it already but this was so cool. It compares the same Drishyam scene from all the Indian version of it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7YmcuV7afA

Comparison topics on the performances by actors have been the norm why was it so offensive?

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Okay haven’t watched the movie in any languages and don’t know much about the plot, just based on this clip, no one and nothing is that impressive or stands out including Mohanlal’s performance

If I HAVE to pick I’ll say Kamalhasan is the best (based on this clip)

https://youtu.be/Q7YmcuV7afA

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mohanlal.  He was Georgekutty through and through.  What a fantastic actor this guy is.

Ajay was ok too, but Georgekutty stole the show.