ShaKhi SS: Jo Tera Hoyega Woh Zaroor Aayega *Updated: last ch, pg. 20*

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi all! I’m a new member here. I’ve been watching SAAKK since the beginning (and am a longtime reader of this forum). But the past two episodes and the promo made me decide to finally post. The way Shaurya gently handled her in the hospital and walked away, I thought of a future where Anokhi is insisting on her feelings for him and Shaurya is running from them.

Hope you enjoy! Do let me know your thoughts! (Please excuse any grammar/spelling mistakes)

Index

Chapter 1 - pg 1

Chapter 2 - pg 5

Chapter 3 - pg 11

Chapter 4 - pg 15

Chapter 5 - pg 17

Chapter 6 - pg 20

Chapter 1

Anokhi hadn’t intended to come back to campus so late. But she had an exam the next day and had forgotten one of her books. These days, she was too busy between studying, working, and handling the Cultural Fest. Her sir’s voice rang in her mind, reminding her that she was here to study, not get distracted by other frivolous and unimportant things. A soft smile broke across her features, thinking how the same man that tried to block her admission into the college now seemed to constantly admonish her about her studies. Shaurya was an enigma, one that Anokhi had only somewhat figured out.

Her interactions with him had always been highly charged, even when she didn’t know who he was. Memories flashed through her mind, starting from when she had confronted him for speaking rudely to her Aastha ma’am to when she pepper sprayed him unknowingly in the train. She laughed to herself, thinking maybe he was right. Ever since she entered his life, she had definitely brought him a good deal of trouble. Initially, it had been completely unintentional but recently, she wanted to bother him just to see his reaction. The same anger that had annoyed her to no end in the past was endearing to her now.

She had to struggle hard to keep herself from smiling when he was scolding her these days lest she invite even more of his rage. Though these days he plainly ignored her ever since a week ago, she had unintentionally told him how she felt. Though it would have been more tasteful had it been planned, Anokhi didn’t regret confessing her interest in him. But naturally, he pretended like she hadn’t said anything, leaving her wondering if he felt the same way. There were times thought maybe she was reading too much into things. Yet other times his eyes betrayed him, making her question if the storm that was raging in her heart was raging in his too.

Focus Nikki! She reminded herself of the test. Tomorrow was her last exam before holidays started and Anokhi needed to do well. So, she put thoughts of Shaurya to the side for the time being, Anokhi’s main goal for now being to top her exams like always. One step at a time. She could figure this mess out tomorrow, after her exam. And with that resolve, she made her way to the canteen where she had left her books behind in her rush to clean up.

It seemed her heart was guiding her that night because on her way back, she innocently took a slight detour through the college. In the otherwise dimly lit hallway, an all too familiar room was flooded with light. And Anokhi, despite her best intentions, found herself walking straight towards her sir’s cabin.

“Sir?” She muttered quietly, lightly rapping on the door that was ajar. Peering behind the door, she noticed Shaurya, asleep at his desk. Quietly Anokhi entered, taking great care to make absolutely no noise. With papers strewn across his desk and his jacket hanging on the back of his chair, it was obvious he had been working late. Though she had never caught him before, she suspected that this was not an unusual occurrence. She gently placed her books on his desk and watched the man, deep in slumber. Somehow, even in his sleep, Shaurya managed to wear a grimace.

“You’re scolding someone even in your dreams?” she questioned amusedly. “Then again, you only ever seem to scold me.”  

So maybe, just maybe, she was the one who was gracing his dreams that night? Anokhi didn’t voice the thought aloud, blushing at her own imagination with a small smile. She watched him for a few moments longer, wondering if she ought to wake him or just let him rest. After all, he seemed to be sleeping peacefully.

“You can’t have so much work that you’ll fall asleep just anywhere,” Anokhi sweetly chastised in a whisper, daring to speak to him this way only because he was asleep.

“I’m not sleeping just anywhere Ms. Bhalla,” he responded. She stumbled back in surprise as his eyes fluttered open and settled on her. “I’m sleeping in my office on my campus.”  

Edited by infinitie - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pleasure reading it today it is a treat for me reading so many new ff but please continue soon 

shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

HIii welcome to the forum

this story is written in such a beautiful manner👍🏼

continue soon..

eagerly waiting to see where  this late night convo would lead to

Edited by shaylini - 3 years ago
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Woahhhh so damn cute and lively!!! 

The end gave me almost a heart attack though! 

Like he heard her😂😂😂

Ab gayi anokhi! 😂🤣

Awesome write up!! 

Waiting for the next part eagerly😍❤

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Continue.. plz waiting for next part.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Awesome starting

Anokhi has feelings for him❤️