Shaurya Anokhi OS: Guilt and Temptation (+16)

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

SHAURYA ANOKHI OS : Hot and Cold 

"Why are you avoiding me, Sir? You ignored me today in class and now you are not even making eye contact? Did something happen? Did I do something wrong? Did I misbehave with you on that night when I was mistakenly under the influence of alcohol on the last day of college trip? I apologize if I did" pleaded Anokhi to Shaurya who had in slowly and steadily made her aware of herself as a woman. She tried suppressing these recurring fleeting emotions regarding him but some how they keep on popping in that deep dark tiny corner of her heart. She wasn't suppose to feel like this for any man especially Shaurya Sir. He was her Professor for god's sake. She kept on trying to reason and rationalize these feelings as infatuation and attraction or even trivialize it as crush but the real fear was what if these feelings are real and deep. 

Anokhi too vaguely remembered that night, when she for the first time let her hair down and partied hard with friends. Dancing, laughing and actually acting her age being silly with her friends and not worrying about expenses, society or her grades. She was having the time of her life in Goa on the beach where this party was being held. She felt someone staring at her intituatively and she looked around to figure it out. She kept on looking in the crowd when her eyes finally met Shaurya Sir's who was staring at her intently with some what disgust riling up Anokhi who decided she didn't care for his approval. She never had the chance to mix with people her age when she was in Kapurthala and neither did she want to when she was in Chandigarh always busy with studies or her part time job. She didn't know when she started feeling a little tipsy and she laughed in high spirits dancing and flirting with Anmol who was amused by by antics first and then felt something was fishy. He checked the glass of cold drink Anokhi was drinking and immediately went to the make shift bar set up on the beach by the host college. He asked Reema, Bebo and Kitty to be with Anokhi and take care of her when he started arguing with a bunch of lout troublemakers who had infiltrated their party. Anmol and his other friend got in the brawl and kicks , punches started to fly with the boys indulging in violence. Shaurya noticed the commotion and being a chaperone he and the other faculty members of various college contigents stepped in to break it up. When they started making inquires, Anmol who was the clear instigator was called for explanation. 

"Sir, Anokhi. They spiked her drink. As you can see she can't even stand properly and is tipsy. You know her, Sir. She is a total teetotaller. I suspect that creep Prince for this. He was eyeing her the whole time this evening. I am sorry, Sir. I didn't mean to start a fight but that jerk was making some lewd comment and I lost my temper. Punish me if you want but Sir please take some action against them" explained Anmol to Shaurya who was listening to everything with his blood boiling. He patted Anmol on the back in support and said, "You did the right thing. May be not the punching but protecting your classmates. You should have come to me first so I could take this up with the Host College Dean. Don't worry now I'll make sure the culprits are punished harshly.Where is Anokhi right now?" 

Anokhi was sitting on a rock watching the waves crash against it. She was dangerously close to the edge but she didn't care. For the first time she felt she could actually fly. Fly away so that Shaurya Sir won't come in her dreams anymore. She wanted to fly away and she spread her arms in a gesture of a bird spreading her wings. She started having visions of Shaurya Sir smiling at her. She recalled about all the time he helped her, protected her and literally saved her life. She started yelling softly at first and then loudly, "No No...Go away...I don't want to see your face. Get out of my head....stop stop." A hand literally grabbed her and then she was lifted up side down with her bum in the air and her face facing a black strong manly leg, making her head spin faster. When she tried to get down and see what was happening she felt a firm spank on her bum stinging but not hurtful. She couldn't see the face of the person rescuing her when she could have slipped from the rock and literally smashed herself to death. That was the last thing she remembered when she passed out.

The next morning she woke up in her room alone which was odd when she had a roommate in Reema. Her head was exploding and she felt like the weight of a rock in place of brain. She noticed a glass of some sort of green liquid with two tablets and a note written in neat manly scrawl. 

"This is the best way to manage hangover. Drink this and have those medications. You'll feel better. 

-SS"

Anokhi did as she was told by Shaurya Sir and she indeed felt better. She came out of her room and into the breakfast area as they all had to leave Goa first thing in the morning. She spotted her group and stood with them when they started enquiring about her health. Even Kitty and Bebo seemed concerned who took away her breakfast plate ladder with sugary stuff and offered her black coffee and shrugged making Anokhi smile. She thanked Anmol for his gesture who very graciously replied, "That's what friends do. You know we all were so worried yesterday about you. The girls lost you yesterday when you went off after they took you to washroom as you were about to puke. We couldn't find you anywhere. Shaurya Sir was so worried and he looked for you too. He was the one to call us and inform he'd found you back at your hotel room. This morning too he was the one who forced the Hosts to Suspend for a year those two boys and threatened to boycott all their future events. I have never seen him so mad. I swear I could see murder in his eyes when he faced those two. I for once thank God I was not on the receiving end of that wrath. Anyways you take care we will be leaving soon."

Anokhi looked for Shaurya every where to thank him but was disappointed in knowing he had left for Mumbai from Goa in his car. She waited two days after the college for him to return but she was restless as if something had happened. Something was missing. There was a feeling of deep nervousness in her gut regarding what might have happened between them when he found her in her hotel room. Did she yell at him? Did she argue with him? That laspe in her memory made her anxious as she had a feeling deep down she had said something to him she shouldn't have. But what?

After three days of his absence, she was met by his stony silence on the fourth day at his return. He avoided her in class or quickly left for home after college ended making her nervous suspicion true. It had been a week since they trip from Goa and Anokhi was yet to find an opportunity to talk to him or thank him. When Kitty invited Anokhi to her house as a gesture of olive branch for a dinner with her other friends she quickly accepted knowing no one except Shaan Sir was her fan in that house especially Mrs. Devi Saberwal who was on odds with her since she rebuked Shaurya Sir for insulting Astha. She put on her best dress for the occasion and went to the Saberwal mention. They all started having dinner and she liked Kitty's mother and sister in law who were serving them food with kindness. She excused herself and asked directions for Washroom. She sneaked around the huge palatial place and asked a servant about Shaurya's room who pointed her towards his wing of the house seperted by a designer staircase. 

She finally found a room which she felt was his looking at the sober decor and a rack full of books ranging from Philisophy to Economics. She saw him sprawled in the sofa in an uncomfortable position as it was clearly too compact for his huge built. She nudged his shoulder and he moved around in his sleep. She again tried to poke her finger on his shoulder but was caught by her wrist and pulled towards him. Shaurya opened his eyes from his sleep half awakened to stare into the most beautiful eyes of Ms. Anokhi Bhalla who was flushed with embarrassment of being caught red handed and also conscious of her position of nearly touching his face and falling on the sofa on top of him. Shaurya quickly came back to his senses and settled her on floor while he got up too and looked around awkwardly in silence. 

He composed himself and asked angrily, "What the heck? What are you doing here? Never mind. You shouldn't be here. Go away right now" to which Anokhi replied,  "First I was invited by Kitty and I happen to value the good will gesture so no I won't go from this place till I bid farewell to my hosts. Second thing, you won't talk to me in the class, or in the college or even after college, so what was I supposed to do? You are avoiding me and the thing is I probably would have said something that has made you so mad. I don't remember what I did or said but I apologize if I said or did something in my drunken stupor. I also wanted to thank you for trying to punish those two punks who spiked my drink. You seem to always be there when I am around and so I wanted to thank you."

"Are you done? I don't need your thank you. It's my job and duty to take care of all my students. And if you don't remember what you said or did something then no need to apologize as I am not mad at you. Now that you have said what you wanted feel free to leave my room which you have entered uninvited. " "Sir, my mother says one shouldn't do something when he is not good at it and you are terrible at lying. Your mouth may be can but not your eyes. They give away everything. And even before I was drunk I could see you were mad at me for some reason and were giving death stares and disapproving looks" said Anokhi in a perplexed state to which Shaurya said, "I can't decide. If you are mistaken or you have an over fertile imagination powers. Now look I had a long day and I need my personal space so if you don't mind. "

Anokhi gave him a defeated look and whispered, "I don't know how or why I manage to make you mad at me after every thing that has happened. I wish he would not be angry at me after all the progress we made in our equation. Somehow it ends up becoming sour inspit of my best efforts. I won't further disappoint you. I am leaving. Thank you once again for everything. I hope I one day figure out what happened that night. Goodnight, Sir." As Anokhi was about to leave Shaurya called her from behind as if he wanted to say something then changed his mind mid way, " Anokhi wait....nothing. Just close the door on your way out." Shaurya just prayed inspite of not believing in God that Anokhi never remembers what happened between them that night.

"Oh Shaurya Sir it's you again? You seem very real. I must be getting better at dreaming if I can actually feel my arms around you. Why do you torment me so much? Why are you so hard on me? Why do you keep on creeping in my thoughts and dreams every damn waking moment day and night?" whispered a drunk Anokhi in his arms when he put her to bed. He ignored her blabbering as foolish gibber and gently tucked her under a blanket. He wanted to make sure she sleep comfortably so he thought of dressing her down but quickly shot off that idea as inappropriate. He decided he would call her friends to take care of her. As he was about to move away from the bed, Anokhi tugged at the sleeves of his coat and pulled him on her top making him loose his balance playfully laughing and cheering her success at making an over 6 feet giant lose his ground by a "Pindu".

He was messimerized seeing her completely off guard here right now. She always shone bright but this evening when she was laughing, dancing having fun with her group she positively sparkeled. He wanted her to smile and dance and enjoy herself but he was litterly mad at everyone else who was showering attention upon her. Boys moved in closer to dance near her while she was having gala time in a world of his own. He hated to admit it but he was raging murder when Anmol put a hand on her shoulder when they were dancing in his group. He was even ashamed to admit he not only was mad but he was jealous. He wanted to drag her away from the dance from like a Neatherthal shouting Mine Mine. It was a totally alien concept for him to feel jealous of another man's attention on his girls. Shagun used to partner with other Men in parties all the time when they were engaged and he never had even a mild lul of irritation instead of this explosive volcano waiting to burst inside him for this pesky little girl. This was irrational he figured. 

"No please. Don't go. I want you to stay. Stay here with me. Tonight.  Or any other night. Forever. I know this is wrong but dreams don't need to be perfect. I need you. I need you...to kiss me" said Anokhi stroking Shaurya' stubble and putting her face near him. She cupped his Chin still thinking it's all in her head instead of reality. She couldn't figure her reality was better than her dream with him being this close to her. She moved in first hesitantly pressing her lips gently on his making him gasp in fear and shock. Shock with the fact that she had completely lost her senses under the influence of alcohol and fear for him to not fall for this temptation. He pushed her back and yelled at her angrily  yelling, "Have you lost your mind Ms. Bhalla. What are you saying? You are not in your senses. You are still a child. A stupid one at that. Stop this non sense or I will have to shake you hard to bring you to your senses. Don't do something you would regret in the morning. Something both of us would regret deeply. Now go to sleep like a good kid. Good night."

Anokhi got up from bed and pulled him closer to her tugging his collar, with tears im her eyes and whispered, "I am not a child. I am a grown woman. I am even if you don't see or don't want to see me as one. And I feel for you like a man. I just wanted to make you see that. Kiss me. Please kiss me. Make me feel like I belong. That you care for me. A bit. Just anything. Kiss me. Don't make me beg. You are right I am not in my sense because if I were, I wouldn't ever have the courage to do this."

Shaurya clenched his fist hard to control his emotions and raging hormones and clamped down on them ruthlessly. He felt extremely vulnerable when she stood on her tip toe barely reaching his chest and tipped his face towards her. He whispered, "Only to get you off hook and with the extreme assurance that you are so hammered you won't remember a thing I am doing this. I am drunk without drinking it seems to be doing this." He moved his lips down on hers gently and tentively in a gaurded manner putting his arms around her waist to support her on toes while she hooked hers around his neck to bring him down towards her. He was shocked when she sweetly opened her mouth allowing his lips and tongue to explore it's every nook and corner till he was breathless and she about to pass out to deep slumber. He gave a disgusted grunt pushing Anokhi away from him onto the bed who quickly dozed off while he couldn't even look him self in the mirror due to shame, disgust and guilt due to his actions. He couldn't decide what was the root cause of this shame and guilt, the fact she was drunk and out of her senses, the fact that she is 10 years his junior barely out of her teens, the fact that she was his student or the fact that inspire knowing all this he liked it?

×××××××-------××××××----------×××××××-----'xxxxx-----The End

A/N: Hope you all liked this one. I felt daring today so this night not be right up to everyone's taste or alley. Nevertheless I am ready for any brick bats as well. So please feel free to write any criticisms and suggestions too. I'll try to write something. Always eager to hear from you lovely people your feedbacks. So keep them coming. 

Xoxo

Edited by Nomadic_Vibe - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh my my! I am literally blushing reading rhis🤣😂

This is so good💓

RainOfDew thumbnail

Its so lovely♥️

I thought Anokhi just confessed to him but it was much more😆

Plzz cont this one..dont leave it here😒

She should knw wht happened that nyt

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

iska next part kab milega🤣

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This was a freaking super hot OS! 

Damn drunk Anokhi asking for his kiss and he kissed her awwwww😍😍😍😍😍

And sober them avoiding each other well that was kinda expected😋❤

Loveddd this!!! 

Please do write more😍😍😍😍

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

This was awesome! 😳

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
please continue. .. jab anokhi ko pata chalega ki usne apne shaurya sir ke saath kya kiya hai tab maza aayega😆
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome! 

I loved the way you described his dilemma smiley27 It gave the entire confused soul feels smiley36

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Gosh☺️☺️This was so mesmerising

The confusion of not remembering anything for Anokhi and the bitter sweet guilt post everything that happened for Shaurya was so well written😳

Please continue this one♥️♥️

Shivikafan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hehehehe actually it's good but something inside me wasn't happy