Anyone liking the double role of Kalindi and Chandni??

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 months ago

After the Robin chapter is over. This double role is not exciting at all. Maybe in future episode it will be justified that how these twin sisters have power to kill Brahmarakshas. Let's see. 

not at all... annoying 😖

looks like they are out of ideas... be it br or the new naagin they are repeating same tracks over n over again...

Yes Naagin 5 was diaster . The way they turned down the beautiful love story. And major disappointment was in Kuch toh hai they made the love story curse 😂. Don't know what they are upto. Brahmarakshas 2 was going well and now this annoying twins track. I think Ekta should hire some good people in creative and writing. 

Not at all, it's bakwas. Even the Brahmrakshas brother character is unnecessary and drag. I guess he was the original tantrik.

The guy playing police officer is good lookingsmiley43 though, even better then the male lead.

I kind of like it.

I also don't like these twin stories. Lead is Kalindi, but too many scenes for Angad-Chandni. When it was Angad-Kalindi, there were not this much scenes for them. I hate Angad-Chandni scenes. If Chandni was different, it was ok, but here she is trying to copy Kalindi. 

Originally posted by lekshmir

I also don't like these twin stories. Lead is Kalindi, but too many scenes for Angad-Chandni. When it was Angad-Kalindi, there were not this much scenes for them. I hate Angad-Chandni scenes. If Chandni was different, it was ok, but here she is trying to copy Kalindi. 

may be Kalindi n Chandini have switched.. so Chandini is only Kalindi I think, pretending like Chandini to find out truth of prithvi n shalini...

I think Kalindi will come as Chandni. For drama, both should be at the same place. Then family will get confused who is Kalindi. 

Brahmarakshas 2