Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Well I know, I was about to post this OS on Sat-Sunday and I dropped the idea of posting stories in between but kya kare aaj kaam bhi nahi ho raha ....So,finally I decided to give it an try.......

And about plot i will mention in end....

MERE NAAM TU-

@Sabarwal house,near Dining area...

Chachi- Shaurya beta! I actually don't want to bother you,but beta 'unn donon ne subah se kuch bhi nahi khaaya'

Shaurya- Chachi,even I am not happy, but kya kare they have already failed in 3 tries if they fails this time they will end up loosing a year.

I even suggested them to take advvice and help from Anokhi,but 2 on ki ego..

Chachi- I know beta,you are their elder brother,you won't do anything to harm them,but what should even I do

Maa hu na......

Shaurya- Relax! Chachi I will just come...Main abhi unse baat kar ke aata hu,Ok!

Chachi just reciprocated in a smile..

Shaurya comes near Bebo and Kitty's room he was near to door before he speaks he can hear their conversation..

Kitty- Kya afat hai! The whole world is celebrating valentines,partying and we have been told to study that too for exams which are afrer 15 days.

Bebo- Aur nahi toh kya,

As Shaurya was about to enter and say he listens.

Bebo- Wahaan AA and Anokhi maje karenge and hum padhenge..

Listening Anokhi's name his senses alerted, he listened keenly.

Kitty- Anokhi,hein she denied to come for party naa..

Bebo- Yeah! But AA he won this bet too ,he managed to convince her sister's family.And she is coming.Just the fact is we have to bardassht her sister along with her..

Shaurya who was listening this clutched his fists in anger and said.

Shaurya- 10 mins. Get ready in 10 mins we are heading for party.

Kitty and Bebo were hell shocked.

Kitty- B  B B  Bhaiyya ,no we are not going for party,hum padh rahe hai,hai na Bebo

Bebo replied -  Off course,we need to study.

Shaurya- IF you both won't come in 10 mins for party,you are banned for parties,films etc for the whole year I promise...

Bebo and kittty agreed.

@ Shaurya's room 

He changed his jacket ,sprayed his favourite perfume and threw the bottle on bed....

Shaurya- AAh! Shaurya control ,Why I am feeling ki gusse main kuch kar na baithu main.

No Shaurya,you can't when it is about her all needs to be handled so delicately.

I cannot afford even a single mistake,one move can take her away from you Shaurya....

He made an puppy face crying.

Why ,Why don't she understands ? I had told her earlier to stay away from AA and all  the boys,but nahi baat toh sunni nahi hai..

In college I do manage to have an check,still she talks with them but now this party what's need?

Relax! Shaurya take a deep breath...

Abb jald se jald uske pass pohochna hai...

He lefts the room.

He drives so fast.he was so angry that though Bebo and Kitty wanted to talk but they didn't dared.

So,they texted.

Kitty- What happened to him?

Bebo- Don't know,nowadays he acts too wierd.

Kitty- Pehle mana karte hai abb khud party leke ja rahe hai and look at him ,itna gussa kis pe hai...?

Bebo- I have seen him destroying things,shouting even punching his punching bags for hours but this is the first time I have seen him attending a party gusse main.

Kitty- That too of Valentines...

Bebo- Aur nahi to kya,inke saath jaa ke waise bhi it's of no use...We won't be able to enjoy.

kitty- Let it be atleast we will be able to enjoy whole year,or else sach main saal bhar ke liye ban kar dete sab kuch.....

@ Venue- 

Bebo Kitty and Shaurya settled on a table.

His eyes desperately searching for her. But could not find her. Bebo and kitty were baffled but they didn't have dare to ask him.

Bebo- B B Bhaiyya, Are you looking for something.

Shaurya- nothing kya logi batao ,we will place an order....

he places order and has his soft drink.

while sipping finally he gets an glimpse of her,his heart relished .

The moment freezed for him,she was looking breathtaking in red net layered Anarkali..

It took minutes to notice her smiling face and then he looked she was smiling with Vicky,she exchanged an hi-fi with him.

He clenched his fist,in order that no one notices he holds the tissue in his fist and it got crushed.

Anokhi,Vicky and Babli got settled on a table,their allignment was like Shaurya could easily watch her .

Shaurya- IN mind( Now, who is he?) 

kabhi dekha nahi,Hmm no worries will take out information about him soon.

Anokhi could feel an watch on her,earlier she had already smiled with Shaurya..

She has searched but couldn't locate it was his gaze.

So,she altered her position with Vicky.The both trios had their chit-chat.

After sometime.

AA wents near Anokhi and asks for dance.

Shaurya holds his breath,Anokhi refuses though Vicky insisted her to join she said she knows Katthak if he is comfortable then she will accompany.

As,vicky was about to say 

Vineet comes there.

Vinet- Tum log yahaan? He definitely wanted to create a scene but he got busy in staring Anokhi..

Anokhi feels uncomfortable and starts to look here and there.

Vicky could sense her insecurity hence,he forwards his hands and asks for dance which she happily agrees.

Vicky and Anokhi were dancing in between they were chit-chatting and sharing laughters too and yahaan someone was burning in rage.

Before he stands and take action Vineet joined dance floor along with babli.

And partners change now Babli was dancing with Vicky while Anokhi with Vineet

Vineet was super happy jo socha waisa hi huaa.

Now it was unbearable for Shaurya .he excuses himself from his sisters and wents near bar counter. he orders 2 lemonades with extra ice for him.

Here,Vineet tightened his grip around Anokhi's waist.

She tried to release herself but he didn't allow.She looked uncomfortable.

Her expressions didn't wwent unnoticed by Shaurya but how come this was possible ki if he was mis behaving Anokhi haven't retaliated.

From AA's incidence he knows very well ,she is not among jo bardassht kare.

just call Anokhi ,just hint for an signal,I promise will teach him a lesson he won't forget lifetime.

As,he was sipping 2 boys came to counter.

Boy1- Dude look at the girl,have you ever imagined a girl can look this much hot in Indian dresses too?

I think we should too join dance floor ,haath aur aankh donon sek lenge..

Now this was unbearable for Shaurya,Inka mooh toh tod hi sakta hu,he thought

As he turned,

Boy2- haa utni hi teekhi mirchi bhi hai jitni dikhti hai.

Shaurya got confused,he listens.

Boy2- Just look at her feet dhyaan se.

it was then Shaurya notices Anokhi has poked her full heel in Vineet's feet.

Blood has started to ooze from his feet.

Shaurya just smiles and thought...

"Haaye, tumhari isi ada pe toh hum fida hai.........."

Now it was unbearable for Vineet and he lefts her.

The dance ended.

Then after an hour they had dinner while Vineet was vincing in pain..

Suddenly a waiter came and offered glasses of orange juice on table where Anokhi was sitting.

Waiter- Mam, juice please.

Anokhi- But,bhaiyya I didn't ordered ,none of us.

Waiter- mam but the bill is paid and it is from the same table no.

Anokhi- How's it possible?,bhaiyya kisi aur ka hoga bekaar main kyu use pareshaan karna.

Please take this....

Waiter- mam,please i can't it can cost for my job too...

Anokhi- But bhaiyya, before she says Vineet took glass and finishes juice.

Vineet- Free ki cheej ko mana nahi karte...He drinks of glass which was kept for Anokhi.

He was still in pain,what he wanted he cannot do ....It was of no use for him to stay in party,hence he took babli along eith him to home.

Anokhi says- Then how will I come.I will join too.

But Vineet was hell-bend to teach her a lesson,he knew the restaurant is in next corner of city and she won't be able to get any public transport too.

She will need to do  a cab and he very well knew she didn't had money for it.

Abb pata chalegaa(he thought)-

Vineet- No need,dost ke saath aayi ho,enjoy.

One of Vicky's friend called him too.

In the meanwhile,the lights dim and the DJ made an announcement.

The spotlight will make couples now....

And the spotlight stopped on Anokhi- Shaurya..

Anokhi (thinks) Inke saath no no please.

Sab chidayenge bhi alag se, and pata nahi kya karaye.

haa keh deti hu aata nahi aur chali jaungi.....

the announcement was made of dance.

Music plays.

Shaurya asks- What happened?

Anokhi- Woo ,I can't dance.

Shaurya- with hein?  expression.

Shaurya- Abhi toh nach rahi thii, and you seem to be comfortable.

Anokhi- Could not find answer and blabbered i just know Katthak else I don't know that too this tyoe of dance and that on these genre of songs,

is not my cup of tea. Sorry,

She starts to leave dancefloor.

tabhi 

Shaurya holds her hand and pulled her back,her back touched his chest.

He whispers in her ears,just follow me and do as I instructs.

Woh rang bhi kya rang hai

Milta na jo tere hoth ke rang se hubahu....

Before she answers he interlinked his fingers with hers and lifted her up.her hairs fell on his face.

Woh khushboo kya khushboo

Thehre na jo teri saanwari zulf ke rubaru

He keeps his hand on her shoulders ,she too has to follow him ,she was left with no option.and they complerted a round.

Tere aage ye duniya hai pheeki si

Mere bin tu na hogi kisi ki bhi

Ab ye zaahir sar-e-aam hai, elaan hai

He tightened his grip on her waist and kept her hand on his shoulders and swayed,

Jab tak jahaan mein subah shaam hai

Tab tak mere naam tu

Jab tak jahaan mein mera naam hai

Tab tak mere naam tu (x2)

They had an eyelock,she too was experiencing a wierd feeling but could not name it.

Uljhan bhi hoon teri

Uljhan ka hal bhi hoon main

Thoda sa ziddi hoon

Thoda pagal bhi hoon main

He turned her around,her back hitting his chest .He locked her with his arms holding her stomach.

He rested his chin on her shoulders and swayed....

Barkha bijli baadal jhoothe

Jhoothi phoolon ki saugatein

Sacchi tu hai saccha main hoon

Sacchi apne dil ki baatein

He turned her hold her hand and distanced himself and raise his hand she was just following him.

He then pulled her close.

Interlocking their hands he kept one set of hands near his shoulders while other set completed an circle.

While Anokhi was experiencing butterflies in her stomach she could not look into his eyes.

Dastkhat haathon se haathon pe kar de tu

Naa kar aankhon pe palkon ke parde tu

Kya ye itna bada kaam hai, elaan hai

He made her look into his eyes and danced.

Tab tak mere naam tu

He then offered her his finger and asked her to twirl...

She twirled and lost her balance and to balance her both hands landed on his chest.

Mere hi ghere mein ghoomegi har pal tu aise

Sooraj ke ghere me rehti hai dharti ye jaise

Paayegi tu khudko na mujhse judaa

Tu hai mera aadha sa hissa sadaa

He was smiling and lost taken a back to flashback.

***Flashback*** 

Shaurya has made his mind to propose Anokhi.He was determined about her.

As he was busy in planning how he's gonna do that.

He was busy in finding her favourite locaions,tyoe of decorations,she like etc. 

One day he was passing through corridoor where reema and Anokhi were discussing,

Anokhi was hell angry Reema had accepted proposal of a guy in their class. She was telling her to concentrate on her career.

To which Reema sheepishly replied Achha agar tujhe koi propose karega toh tu kya aregi bata huh....

She just smiled and said 

Anokhi- Toh  toh i will gift him this ,and will tie this rakhi on his hand,bhaiyya bol dungi and both of them went into laughter.

but here someone was hell scared.

Agar mere saath aisa kiya toh?.........

nahi and he dropped the idea of proposing her now

Tukde kar chaahe khaabon ke tu mere

Tootenge bhi toh rehne hain woh tere

Tujhko bhi toh ye ilhaam hai

Elaan hai…

***Flashback ends***

She asks him where he was lost in aankhon ke ishhare,I mean she signals him.

Which he denies and enjoys to dance.

he lifts her .

her hands taking support of his neck,faces barely few mms away .

lost in eyes of each other.

One leg around his waist and one on ground.

Tab tak mere naam tu

###End###

So,I actually don't know why but I guess I have been obsessed with a track in which Shaurya loves Anokhi but she is naive..She is far away from love....Yeh ajib ajib cheejein kare...

And guys sorry I know I could not do justice with dance but neither I am a dancer nor writer...Sambhal lena...

baaki waiting for all of yours comment............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loveddd every bit of it!!! 

Possessive shaurya is the best hands down😋❤

Please do write more stuff❤

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Loveddd every bit of it!!! 

Possessive shaurya is the best hands down😋❤

Please do write more stuff❤

Thank YOU!!!!

@ bold plz ellaborate mere ko samjh nahi aaya what exactly you wanna say.....

Are stories bohot hai bass koi padh le and time permit kar de........

Well I was gonna write an OS on ragging part but I guess mihianna didn't replied on my comment toh I could decide to include only one or more parts....

baaki i know I couldn't do justice with dance but itna search karne kitakad nahi thii........

Thank you!

i am glad you liked it.............. 

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gayatri9

Well I know, I was about to post this OS on Sat-Sunday and I dropped the idea of posting stories in between but kya kare aaj kaam bhi nahi ho raha ....So,finally I decided to give it an try.......

And about plot i will mention in end....

MERE NAAM TU-

@Sabarwal house,near Dining area...

Chachi- Shaurya beta! I actually don't want to bother you,but beta 'unn donon ne subah se kuch bhi nahi khaaya'

Shaurya- Chachi,even I am not happy, but kya kare they have already failed in 3 tries if they fails this time they will end up loosing a year.

I even suggested them to take advvice and help from Anokhi,but 2 on ki ego..

Chachi- I know beta,you are their elder brother,you won't do anything to harm them,but what should even I do

Maa hu na......

Shaurya- Relax! Chachi I will just come...Main abhi unse baat kar ke aata hu,Ok!

Chachi just reciprocated in a smile..

Shaurya comes near Bebo and Kitty's room he was near to door before he speaks he can hear their conversation..

Kitty- Kya afat hai! The whole world is celebrating valentines,partying and we have been told to study that too for exams which are afrer 15 days.

Bebo- Aur nahi toh kya,

As Shaurya was about to enter and say he listens.

Bebo- Wahaan AA and Anokhi maje karenge and hum padhenge..

Listening Anokhi's name his senses alerted, he listened keenly.

Kitty- Anokhi,hein she denied to come for party naa..

Bebo- Yeah! But AA he won this bet too ,he managed to convince her sister's family.And she is coming.Just the fact is we have to bardassht her sister along with her..

Shaurya who was listening this clutched his fists in anger and said.

Shaurya- 10 mins. Get ready in 10 mins we are heading for party.

Kitty and Bebo were hell shocked.

Kitty- B  B B  Bhaiyya ,no we are not going for party,hum padh rahe hai,hai na Bebo

Bebo replied -  Off course,we need to study.

Shaurya- IF you both won't come in 10 mins for party,you are banned for parties,films etc for the whole year I promise...

Bebo and kittty agreed.

@ Shaurya's room 

He changed his jacket ,sprayed his favourite perfume and threw the bottle on bed....

Shaurya- AAh! Shaurya control ,Why I am feeling ki gusse main kuch kar na baithu main.

No Shaurya,you can't when it is about her all needs to be handled so delicately.

I cannot afford even a single mistake,one move can take her away from you Shaurya....

He made an puppy face crying.

Why ,Why don't she understands ? I had told her earlier to stay away from AA and all  the boys,but nahi baat toh sunni nahi hai..

In college I do manage to have an check,still she talks with them but now this party what's need?

Relax! Shaurya take a deep breath...

Abb jald se jald uske pass pohochna hai...

He lefts the room.

He drives so fast.he was so angry that though Bebo and Kitty wanted to talk but they didn't dared.

So,they texted.

Kitty- What happened to him?

Bebo- Don't know,nowadays he acts too wierd.

Kitty- Pehle mana karte hai abb khud party leke ja rahe hai and look at him ,itna gussa kis pe hai...?

Bebo- I have seen him destroying things,shouting even punching his punching bags for hours but this is the first time I have seen him attending a party gusse main.

Kitty- That too of Valentines...

Bebo- Aur nahi to kya,inke saath jaa ke waise bhi it's of no use...We won't be able to enjoy.

kitty- Let it be atleast we will be able to enjoy whole year,or else sach main saal bhar ke liye ban kar dete sab kuch.....

@ Venue- 

Bebo Kitty and Shaurya settled on a table.

His eyes desperately searching for her. But could not find her. Bebo and kitty were baffled but they didn't have dare to ask him.

Bebo- B B Bhaiyya, Are you looking for something.

Shaurya- nothing kya logi batao ,we will place an order....

he places order and has his soft drink.

while sipping finally he gets an glimpse of her,his heart relished .

The moment freezed for him,she was looking breathtaking in red net layered Anarkali..

It took minutes to notice her smiling face and then he looked she was smiling with Vicky,she exchanged an hi-fi with him.

He clenched his fist,in order that no one notices he holds the tissue in his fist and it got crushed.

Anokhi,Vicky and Babli got settled on a table,their allignment was like Shaurya could easily watch her .

Shaurya- IN mind( Now, who is he?) 

kabhi dekha nahi,Hmm no worries will take out information about him soon.

Anokhi could feel an watch on her,earlier she had already smiled with Shaurya..

She has searched but couldn't locate it was his gaze.

So,she altered her position with Vicky.The both trios had their chit-chat.

After sometime.

AA wents near Anokhi and asks for dance.

Shaurya holds his breath,Anokhi refuses though Vicky insisted her to join she said she knows Katthak if he is comfortable then she will accompany.

As,vicky was about to say 

Vineet comes there.

Vinet- Tum log yahaan? He definitely wanted to create a scene but he got busy in staring Anokhi..

Anokhi feels uncomfortable and starts to look here and there.

Vicky could sense her insecurity hence,he forwards his hands and asks for dance which she happily agrees.

Vicky and Anokhi were dancing in between they were chit-chatting and sharing laughters too and yahaan someone was burning in rage.

Before he stands and take action Vineet joined dance floor along with babli.

And partners change now Babli was dancing with Vicky while Anokhi with Vineet

Vineet was super happy jo socha waisa hi huaa.

Now it was unbearable for Shaurya .he excuses himself from his sisters and wents near bar counter. he orders 2 lemonades with extra ice for him.

Here,Vineet tightened his grip around Anokhi's waist.

She tried to release herself but he didn't allow.She looked uncomfortable.

Her expressions didn't wwent unnoticed by Shaurya but how come this was possible ki if he was mis behaving Anokhi haven't retaliated.

From AA's incidence he knows very well ,she is not among jo bardassht kare.

just call Anokhi ,just hint for an signal,I promise will teach him a lesson he won't forget lifetime.

As,he was sipping 2 boys came to counter.

Boy1- Dude look at the girl,have you ever imagined a girl can look this much hot in Indian dresses too?

I think we should too join dance floor ,haath aur aankh donon sek lenge..

Now this was unbearable for Shaurya,Inka mooh toh tod hi sakta hu,he thought

As he turned,

Boy2- haa utni hi teekhi mirchi bhi hai jitni dikhti hai.

Shaurya got confused,he listens.

Boy2- Just look at her feet dhyaan se.

it was then Shaurya notices Anokhi has poked her full heel in Vineet's feet.

Blood has started to ooze from his feet.

Shaurya just smiles and thought...

"Haaye, tumhari isi ada pe toh hum fida hai.........."

Now it was unbearable for Vineet and he lefts her.

The dance ended.

Then after an hour they had dinner while Vineet was vincing in pain..

Suddenly a waiter came and offered glasses of orange juice on table where Anokhi was sitting.

Waiter- Mam, juice please.

Anokhi- But,bhaiyya I didn't ordered ,none of us.

Waiter- mam but the bill is paid and it is from the same table no.

Anokhi- How's it possible?,bhaiyya kisi aur ka hoga bekaar main kyu use pareshaan karna.

Please take this....

Waiter- mam,please i can't it can cost for my job too...

Anokhi- But bhaiyya, before she says Vineet took glass and finishes juice.

Vineet- Free ki cheej ko mana nahi karte...He drinks of glass which was kept for Anokhi.

He was still in pain,what he wanted he cannot do ....It was of no use for him to stay in party,hence he took babli along eith him to home.

Anokhi says- Then how will I come.I will join too.

But Vineet was hell-bend to teach her a lesson,he knew the restaurant is in next corner of city and she won't be able to get any public transport too.

She will need to do  a cab and he very well knew she didn't had money for it.

Abb pata chalegaa(he thought)-

Vineet- No need,dost ke saath aayi ho,enjoy.

One of Vicky's friend called him too.

In the meanwhile,the lights dim and the DJ made an announcement.

The spotlight will make couples now....

And the spotlight stopped on Anokhi- Shaurya..

Anokhi (thinks) Inke saath no no please.

Sab chidayenge bhi alag se, and pata nahi kya karaye.

haa keh deti hu aata nahi aur chali jaungi.....

the announcement was made of dance.

Music plays.

Shaurya asks- What happened?

Anokhi- Woo ,I can't dance.

Shaurya- with hein?  expression.

Shaurya- Abhi toh nach rahi thii, and you seem to be comfortable.

Anokhi- Could not find answer and blabbered i just know Katthak else I don't know that too this tyoe of dance and that on these genre of songs,

is not my cup of tea. Sorry,

She starts to leave dancefloor.

tabhi 

Shaurya holds her hand and pulled her back,her back touched his chest.

He whispers in her ears,just follow me and do as I instructs.

Woh rang bhi kya rang hai

Milta na jo tere hoth ke rang se hubahu....

Before she answers he interlinked his fingers with hers and lifted her up.her hairs fell on his face.

Woh khushboo kya khushboo

Thehre na jo teri saanwari zulf ke rubaru

He keeps his hand on her shoulders ,she too has to follow him ,she was left with no option.and they complerted a round.

Tere aage ye duniya hai pheeki si

Mere bin tu na hogi kisi ki bhi

Ab ye zaahir sar-e-aam hai, elaan hai

He tightened his grip on her waist and kept her hand on his shoulders and swayed,

Tab tak mere naam tu

They had an eyelock,she too was experiencing a wierd feeling but could not name it.

Uljhan bhi hoon teri

Uljhan ka hal bhi hoon main

Thoda sa ziddi hoon

Thoda pagal bhi hoon main

He turned her around,her back hitting his chest .He locked her with his arms holding her stomach.

He rested his chin on her shoulders and swayed....

Barkha bijli baadal jhoothe

Jhoothi phoolon ki saugatein

Sacchi tu hai saccha main hoon

Sacchi apne dil ki baatein

He turned her hold her hand and distanced himself and raise his hand she was just following him.

He then pulled her close.

Interlocking their hands he kept one set of hands near his shoulders while other set completed an circle.

While Anokhi was experiencing butterflies in her stomach she could not look into his eyes.

Dastkhat haathon se haathon pe kar de tu

Naa kar aankhon pe palkon ke parde tu

Kya ye itna bada kaam hai, elaan hai

He made her look into his eyes and danced.

Tab tak mere naam tu

He then offered her his finger and asked her to twirl...

She twirled and lost her balance and to balance her both hands landed on his chest.

Mere hi ghere mein ghoomegi har pal tu aise

Sooraj ke ghere me rehti hai dharti ye jaise

Paayegi tu khudko na mujhse judaa

Tu hai mera aadha sa hissa sadaa

He was smiling and lost taken a back to flashback.

***Flashback*** 

Shaurya has made his mind to propose Anokhi.He was determined about her.

As he was busy in planning how he's gonna do that.

He was busy in finding her favourite locaions,tyoe of decorations,she like etc. 

One day he was passing through corridoor where reema and Anokhi were discussing,

Anokhi was hell angry Reema had accepted proposal of a guy in their class. She was telling her to concentrate on her career.

To which Reema sheepishly replied Achha agar tujhe koi propose karega toh tu kya aregi bata huh....

She just smiled and said 

Anokhi- Toh  toh i will gift him this ,and will tie this rakhi on his hand,bhaiyya bol dungi and both of them went into laughter.

but here someone was hell scared.

Agar mere saath aisa kiya toh?.........

nahi and he dropped the idea of proposing her now

Tukde kar chaahe khaabon ke tu mere

Tootenge bhi toh rehne hain woh tere

Tujhko bhi toh ye ilhaam hai

Elaan hai…

***Flashback ends***

She asks him where he was lost in aankhon ke ishhare,I mean she signals him.

Which he denies and enjoys to dance.

he lifts her .

her hands taking support of his neck,faces barely few mms away .

lost in eyes of each other.

One leg around his waist and one on ground.

Tab tak mere naam tu

###End###

So,I actually don't know why but I guess I have been obsessed with a track in which Shaurya loves Anokhi but she is naive..She is far away from love....Yeh ajib ajib cheejein kare...

And guys sorry I know I could not do justice with dance but neither I am a dancer nor writer...Sambhal lena...

baaki waiting for all of yours comment............

This is soooo beautiful. Lovely OS. Loved the naivety in Anokhi and sincereness in Shaurya. Even from far away he was looking out for her and trying to protect her. Loved it!!! This is sooooo cute!!!! 

Do write more 🤗

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It was amazing 🤗

Possessive Shaurya and clueless Anokhi is a great watch.

The fact that Shaurya was scared to propose her because of that "agar mere saath aisa kiya toh" rakhi thing was hilarious😆 

Nice song selection by the way 👍🏼

Would love to read more of ShaKhi 

OS , TS, SS, Drabbles  kuch bhi chalega....😳

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank YOU!!!!

@ bold plz ellaborate mere ko samjh nahi aaya what exactly you wanna say.....

Are stories bohot hai bass koi padh le and time permit kar de........

Well I was gonna write an OS on ragging part but I guess mihianna didn't replied on my comment toh I could decide to include only one or more parts....

baaki i know I couldn't do justice with dance but itna search karne kitakad nahi thii........

Thank you!

i am glad you liked it.............. 

I meant the way shaurya acted on knowing about Anmol and anokhi in your story was amazing! 

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

This is soooo beautiful. Lovely OS. Loved the naivety in Anokhi and sincereness in Shaurya. Even from far away he was looking out for her and trying to protect her. Loved it!!! This is sooooo cute!!!! 

Do write more 🤗

Thank you!

Bass wo hi achha laga ?😲

Edited by Gayatri9 - 3 years ago
Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraWrites

It was amazing 🤗

Possessive Shaurya and clueless Anokhi is a great watch.

The fact that Shaurya was scared to propose her because of that "agar mere saath aisa kiya toh" rakhi thing was hilarious😆 

Nice song selection by the way 👍🏼

Would love to read more of ShaKhi 

OS , TS, SS, Drabbles  kuch bhi chalega....😳

Thank you!!! As a zappi to you too

Hehe It was made for it saare emotions ki khichadi,tadka bada jordar agate hai hum...

Song selection Actually earlier I wanted to write on Sholo Si Sholo si teri aankhon ki roshni but then i watched an VM wo feed main dikh gaya and then I thought story ko bhi suit karegaa toh changed....

Zarur will try to write more...........

AAA I guess you mistook me ,She is Guneet jo FFs and drabble series likh rahi hai.....

I just have wrote second OS in this forum...........

Edited by Gayatri9 - 3 years ago
Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you!

Bass wo hi achha laga ?😲

Sis the way you write is magical. The whole story accha laga. I read all your stories over and over again because they're soooooo good  kabi kabi toh man karta hai ki CV ko bollun to hire you as their story writer. Amazing skills  🥳

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you!!! As a zappi to you too

Hehe It was made for it saare emotions ki khichadi,tadka bada jordar agate hai hum...

Song selection Actually earlier I wanted to write on Sholo Si Sholo si teri aankhon ki roshni but then i watched an VM wo feed main dikh gaya and then I thought story ko bhi suit karegaa toh changed....

Zarur will try to write more...........

Waiting for that dose of ShaKhi