Ishq Mein Marjawan 2's Difficulties

Iya10again thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

1. No time slot after IMMJ 2's first promo, because another new show took the only remained place after BB13 went off.

2. Finally got 7pm slot, but shooting stopped because of lock down.

3. After almost 6 months from the first promo, IMMJ 2 telecast it's episodes on TV but got low trps 0.9 in first week.

4. In covid situations show got 6 days telecast, though it was 5 days earlier.

5. Show's male lead and director along with few peoples got covid positive and shooting stopped again for few days.

6. IPL with 7 days telecast.

7. Suddenly promotions on TV stopped by the channel.

8. Currently on TV show going off news come.

Even after all these difficulties, IMMJ 2 was slot leader from starting to almost 6 months consistently and with 7 days telecast in IPL times also got 1.7 trps. It got positions on top10 online shows and top10 most liked shows also and most importantly it got best show of ITV award at ITA2020.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The 70% credit goes to the intial plotline and only if someone has take it up to next level is Helly Shah and Rahul Sudhir! thats why got a chance of OTt. Hope Mamta does not spoil it.

Iya10again thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

The 70% credit goes to the intial plotline and only if someone has take it up to next level is Helly Shah and Rahul Sudhir! thats why got a chance of OTt. Hope Mamta does not spoil it.

Don't know about future, but show is facing difficulties from starting to now and ph, channel also responsible for this along with other situations according to me. But only can hope for a better future of the show as of now.

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

It faced difficulties but still got its due.. that's also a credit!!

I just hope writers work on the story..but its not gonna happen..coz writers don't care about the show it seems

Iya10again thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

It faced difficulties but still got its due.. that's also a credit!!

I just hope writers work on the story..but its not gonna happen..coz writers don't care about the show it seems

I don't have any idea about how a tv show will go on in ott, because I never watched any of the shows from that platforms. So let's see what will happen in future if I find any site to watch the show somehow, because I don't have Voot.