Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

So with the 217 episodes, the series will go off-air on television from 218 it will go on-air on VOOT! Now, we need to see what VOOT has stored for us. 

The episode starts with AP feeling Ridhima might be doubting on her while Ridhima hides and watches AP. Ridhima says to herself why do I feel something is fishy with DM and she also has the same bracelet which I saw in the backyard. Of course, you have such x-ray eyes that everyone criminal comes only before your eyes. You are by birth born with eagle eyes, Ridhima. AP is walking her wig falls. Ridhima is shocked to see that says STOP while AP does. Ridhima is walking slowly towards her AP. Jaha slow jana hein waha P.T Usha bani thi aur jaha bana hein waha tortoise ki tarah ja rahi ho, Ridhima - Kya karu tumara?

Ridhima gets a call and her ringtone is Lakshmi Bomb ringtone - makers please yaar thriller show hein horror nahi. Ridhima asks how come she had such a ring tone? She picks the call where the hospital staff says your appointment is confirmed and it cannot be cancelled. So I feel Kabir is behind this and with these back to back calls he is making sure to create troubles between Riansh. He is doing his work properly bus baki sab nikame hogaye. AP hides and Ridhima searches for her and says I need to solve the mystery and keep eye on her and somewhere I feel she might be linked with the mystery.

Okay, this is a pucca dream sequence and I think it's a dream of VR. Wah, I think this is for the first time we are seeing VR dreaming about something. Ridhima is running in the house while she calls for Vansh, he comes but at the same time, an unknown person comes and stabs Ridhima saying it's a gift from Chang. She falls while Vansh catches her and says I'm here and nothing will happen to you. Ridhima says it's too late and she closes her eyes while Vansh comes from his dream and shouts --- Ridhima. His sweat says how much he is worried for her. 

Kabir comes and says - Vansh, why are you sweating so much? Did the AC temperature is low? Of course, he is losing money because of you - agar AC bada diya tho paise badege, right? He sits beside Vansh and offers a kerchief and Vansh takes and cleans his face - Why Vansh? Don't you have one? Fandom will send you the kerchief factory itself. Okay, will Kabir collect his fingerprints from kerchief and might use it anywhere? Which is why he gave it? 

Kabir says you are playing chess alone and this is the game played by masterminds -well he is taunting him that he isn't. He says let's play but Vansh gets up to leave but then Kabir says checkmate. Oh yes, he is in the same zone only now. Vansh turns and looks angrily at him and Kabir says don't be angry and you should say thanks to me because I saved Ridhima's life today. Wah - bole diya na, now again Vansh feels why she didn't tell him, So he started his gameVansh he said checkmate - now at least think him as a proper villain yaar. 

Kabir says today I saved her at some building and also your baby. While Vansh says to himself - yes, I met Ridhima in such a place and why she didn't tell me? Kabir comes closer and keep his hand on Vansh shoulder and says - I know you are stressed but do take care of your wife and baby. Arey koi bhi aakar Vansh ko chutha hein - showroom hein doll hein kya woh? Where did that Vansh go - where Kabir unable to touch him? 

Vansh says don't tell me about my responsibilities - bus aaj kal na tum isi bashan ke liye ho Vansh. Unable to connect with you at all. Vansh says I know where I should be and don't worry for them. 'Unke' - ah, he again said that. Well with Kabir you will but with Ridhima - no baby, no baby... nakhare dekho! Vansh says be away from both of them and leaves while throwing the kerchief at him. 

Kabir says to himself how come I cannot interfere in your life and if I don't how come I can destroy you. Very soon you will lose your business, family, Ridhima. I will create so many problems that you will be handling business issues and I will go closer to Ridhima in the name of the baby and very soon everything will become mine - Sapne dekho, but telling you, last mein Vansh sab lelega - I hope so aise ho. 

Ridhima is wearing a saree and Vansh opens the door and walk-in. Ridhima, close the door - itna nahi patha tumhe, kab aakal mein ye baat gusegi ki darwaja band karna hein. Vansh angrily walking towards Ridhima while she asks are you okay? Okay, kaise - tumne sach jo nahi bataya use? Vansh asks are you Okay? Why did you go to that building? While Ridhima tries to drape the saree he helps and while tying the blouse when she unable to - he does it for her. Ah - Anger and romance, only these guys can do it. Very subtle skin touch yet making us crave more. 

Ridhima asks what is that you want to know? Vansh asks did someone tried to attack you today? She says yes and he asks why you didn't tell me this then? She moves away and tries to wear the bangles but he takes them from her hands and tries to make her wear them. Tell me Ridhima, says Vansh. She pulls her off hands and bangles falls. Ridhima asks you to tell me how to tell you. You are so busy with yourself that you have no time for me. What should I tell you that someone tried to harm me and the baby? I and the baby are not two different people - we are one and whenever I say baby, you get angry. Vansh is shocked while Ridhima is in tears. AP is at the door and listening to this. Right questions Ridhima but hope you could reveal some more - maybe RG's story. Well listening to this Vansh breaks the bangles which are in is hands. 

Vansh says my business has its place so do you. Ridhima says do you want to know who harmed me? Vansh says yes - ab toh bolo. Ridhima says I don't know and I have no evidence but this is my gut feeling that DM is involved in this. Vansh is shocked to hear about that and she continues and I feel Rudr Chachu got killed by DM. Vansh says What? Ridhima says I got a bracelet where Rudr Chachu died and DM has the same bracelet. AP is listening to all this and Vansh is super shocked - dekha Vansh babu, Angre ka detective company close karo and give it to Ridhima. Trust me you won't be poor ever again. 

Ridhima says Chachu wanted to tell me something but then again DM might have killed him before. AP leaves - ab lo she will work how to clear her name. Riansh ka room soundproof hona chahiye. Vansh takes his gun and says if you are right then she will be dead and Ridhima says we need to get a bracelet from her and then she will say the truth. Vansh says let's go. Ridhima you should have said about RG - because this will turn false I feel and if you say about RG - he might not believe you. 

Thank God, Vansh listened to her and said let's check. Warna ye tho suntha kaha. They both reach the kitchen where AP is cutting onions. Vansh hiding his gun while AP asks why you are in the kitchen if you want anything you could have called me? Ridhima says I don't know whether you can give what I want. AP puts onions in oil and the oil burst little and Vansh pulls her back. Ap show her concern. Arey ye sab chodo aur jao uska bal nikal. 

Ridhima asks were you in the backyard when Chachu died? AP says she slept early. Vansh says can I see your bracelet because I don't think it walked itself to the place where Chachu died. Vansh - you saw her bracelet when she clashed with Sia, remember it Okay! Think like Purana Vansh - who sees once and remembers forever. 

Ridhima shows the bracelet and says another piece is with you and AP acts innocent. Itna bhi acting mat karo. Vansh takes his gun and points at her and says if you lie, you are dead. Wah, at one time this girl Ridhima used to get scared even if he touches the gun, now standing beside him as his Queen and okay with him killing someone. Kya growth hein yaar - woh jaldi barbaad hone wala hein. Which we don't want. 

Ridhima searches AP and she gets a bracelet and gives it to Vansh. AP says this is different and my bracelet didn't break. Are yaar bal kicho uska. Ridhima says I know this isn't the same which I saw in the hall and AP says both are different and it's better she leaves because people are doubting her. Vansh says stop. Vansh - yaar, you will cry one day for stopping her. Mind it! 

Vansh says I'm sorry this is just a misunderstanding. I don't know why for once Ridhima cannot say I don't want this DM to be in the home? She doesn't have such rights also ah? Kyu Vansh? Ridhima says Vansh while Vansh says it might be someone else and yes please leave all this and focus on yourself. Vansh for once why don't take her seriously. The difference between you and Kabir is not the time you guys shared with her, but he takes her seriously which you don't. 

Ridhima leaves and AP takes the bracelet from flour and says you worked hard but I know how to fail your plans. No comments - please. upset very much. Vansh is playing with the gun and thinking who can steal the diamonds - abey Vansh - I will kill you, man! Matlab enemy is in the house and you don't know. They said right - ghar ka chor ko ishwar bhi nahi pakad saktha - I didn't understand what that means - but then you are explaining it very well.

Angre comes and throws the gun and Vansh shocked and the family picture is broken. Wait, why is AP in the family picture? You guys should have changed it right? Angre says what are you doing? You might get hurt. Vansh says what's happens? I'm failing everywhere and I never felt such helplessness like this before. Vansh - we are with you. Sit silent and meditate and then I think you will be able to connect dots. Vansh says in business I'm facing losses due to Chang and my family people are dying and I'm doing nothing. Don't you think Angre, Vansh Rai Singhania is losing himself and becoming weak man. Vansh you are not okay, you just need some moments to think properly to work back again. 

Why do I feel these questions makers made for us? As we also have some questions. Angre says I have never seen a strong person like you in my life - abey jah - stupid lines- sun sun ke thag gaye. Ridhima comes and asks what happened and he says he is fine. She sees his wound is opening up again - itne dino ke baad bhi? First time seeing makers concentrating on the wound for many days - warna yaha to sab X-Man hein. 

Angre says he will call the doctor while Vansh says Ridhima will handle it. Utmost trust in his wife and I hope it continues. Angre leaves while Ridhima is nursing him and Vansh watches her intently. While she is done Vansh asks what happened - today you are not afraid of blood why? No more fear of blood or are you hiding the fear? Why do I feel some doubts about her are raising in his mind somewhere at the back. 

Ridhima says whatever it is I learned from you. You know what I feeling right now and tears flow from her eyes and Vansh comes and holds her neck. Intense yaar. Vansh says you know right, I'm always with you. Ridhima says I don't know. Since the day I became a mother, you are with me but yet I feel you are so far and now I'm at a phase where I don't know what to say and what not to say because I have so much to say. These words have taken my heart. I mean I'm happy that she is telling her feelings. Yes, hiding so much but yeah something she is telling and this guy - bhagwan jaane. 

Vansh says nothing like that hearing to words. Vansh says I'm with you and tell me what you want to say. She says I and baby and he removes his hand and says please talk anything but not baby. The way Ridhima seeing Vansh and how the scene is drifted into two slides why I do feel she will walk away one day - Though hoping without Kabir. 

P:S - I don't for what they are dragging? I think they want to give enough screen space for AP so she gets TRP back again. Yes after hearing the news sad but let's see what stored for us. Maybe TRP if we get it might continue or else - we know OTT. 

Now, keeping AP aside, again I don't know what they want to show? Yes, I liked the scene of Ridhima wants to talk and the way she is expressing herself is fine. But apart from that, what is that they want to say? Wastage of money and actors energy. 

Oh  noo..moving to Voot?. I Dont have that in UK & I am not about to pay for another  digital package just to watch one show.  I already pay to have colours tv in my package..

Thats too bad.  I will have to rely on your written updates only. Why are they going to online platform?  

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

It was good to see how Riddhima was so cool when Vansh was threatening daimaa with his gun. Progress for sure. 

Vansh ka no baby mode kab tak rahega, sun toh lo uski baat

I think its imp to show Vansh's weakness with those dialogues so that he rises like a phoenix aage jaake (not too hopeful but with VR Vs Chang I feel this will happen)

Riddhima ki kya shai gut feelings hain, bas Vansh ki bhi wapas aa jaye

Those little scenes makes episode but rest don’t know for what they are doing 

They can do such scenes and make an episode 

But yes hoping Vansh come back soon 

Now unable to take more of this dumber person 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: raveena0605

The story is going round and round, i really feel something should happen to riddhima so that the beast VR come back , otherwise it is only him shouting at chang, riddhima and thinking about the past only.

Yeah 

Like feeling they are being dragged this for too long 

In the mean time they could have concentrated on his ptsd 

But nah 

Something else is going on 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

What is ur opinion Abhy about online. Majority are not happy. I am having mixed feeling. I am happy that i will get to watch Rahel for more timr but uncertain regarding the story. What u think it can b?

Mixed feelings dear 

It has own pro and cons 

Mamta will use her creativity and can make Kabir with Ridhima but then again no matter which platform people cannot accept Ridhima with Kabir 

So yeah if she try to show her smatmess maybe very soon we might lose the show on ott too

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Family picture gets broken.. I hope that means separation!!

Just RiAnsh fans thing.... Other shows fans are wishing for unity and we..😂😂

I'm hoping for Separation too.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Thanks for update

Ao riddhima atlast spoke abt somebody try to harm her and baby and chachu was abt to tell her something 

Sb ki nazar riansh room main kyu hoti hai hdd hai 

itni jldi ap kaise pkri jaane vali thi 

Vansh try to connect dots . Sit and think abt all events that happened . 
You are not weak its just you are ignoring the enemy in ur house . Vansh has always underestimated kabir . 

riddhima is trying to talk but vansh baby ka nam sun kr bhagg jaata hai . Vansh ek baar try kro . 

i feel we are heading towards miscarriage or separation 

If the makers has decided for ott platform then plz bring the freshness . We want mm vansh . 

Something is for sure to happen and now we need to see what it is 

Because same misunderstanding separation is repetitive 

So we need to see if separation then what can be it is 

Miscarriage depends now as it going in ott 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: annapooranim98

They are purposely dragging it so that they wud give it a closure on March 15.

Maybe it wud start with a new track on ott .These episodes were vansh is realising his incapabilities gives me hope that he wud be that strong vrs soon.

Instead of going off air,they are shifting it to ott.So they may have some good stuff coming up.

I would continue watching it on ott only if it is rrahel.Or else it is a big NO for me.

They cannot make us to see the same dumber person until then 

They should give closure because Mamta knows foreign fans cannot see on online 

So yeah she should give for them and then next track can start in online

Of course if no riansh then yes in online also it doesn’t work 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

In this pandemic situation they will not change the cast.

Agree but if someone wants to leave they would be killed on tv 🤣

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

Thanks for the update 😊

Rest all things are good but.....💔..... Is this same Vansh who can identify intentions of a person just by body language....

Makers wants the show where fl do all things and ml just makes small dumb appearances?? But abhi tak sab kuch nahi gaya haath se...thoda dhyaan de to it can get back to 1.6 

I'll not believe OTT news 100% till there is no official announcement..... 

I hope makers can find their brain which they lost after 100 episodes......

But I really hope standard of story to rise and trp too...

Tomorrow....😨😨

It’s actually finite series so which is why initial episodes are top notch but later they lost and made us lose interest 

Now coming to online don’t know what they going to show in the name of creativity 

No matter which place if riansh not part of game then yeah the show won’t run 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Family picture gets broken.. I hope that means separation!!

It got hit to ap right 

Maybe related to her