Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys, a thought came to my mind that Makers told in their ivs that IMMJ2 was initially a 100 episodes series but was extended due to good trp as well high popularity. If you all remember that Colors stop promoting our show like before after the Vansh's cliff incident that was near 100th episode.

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sharanifou4

Is this news true ..I actually don't know about OTT platforms

Tat means our show is not going offair but will continue in Online without this crap TRP tension ..

But what about International fans.,we can't access Voot nah so can we watch immj 2😢😢 

And why some fans are panick about this decision. .Can someone pls tell the disadvantages and advantages of this decision ..pls ..I feel like crying dunno why..unknown emotions are haunting me 😢😢😢😢

The. News is true and it’s confirmed 

13th March is the last day on tv and from 15th March onwards it’ll be on ott platform.

apparently on ott platform the number of episodes can be 100 or less it seems. There is a post made on the forum about the pros and cons about it shifting to ott.

Well yes, voot is only accessible to the people living in India so I have no idea as to how this will work in that future 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milalal27

I was wondering about that, the international fans how will they watch it.... Solution....?

Some are saying it’ll be put in YouTube it seems 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

Guys, a thought came to my mind that Makers told in their ivs that IMMJ2 was initially a 100 episodes series but was extended due to good trp as well high popularity. If you all remember that Colors stop promoting our show like before after the Vansh's cliff incident that was near 100th episode.

Green- really? Did makers actually say such a thing? I’ve never heard about this from anyone out there