Glad its a long term project: Dnyanada

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 days ago

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/i-have-bagged-my-first-hindi-tv-show-but-wont-quit-the-marathi-industry-dnyanada-ramtirthkar/amp_articleshow/81173897.cms

Guys she's saying its a long term project! I can't tolerate her nor this track. 😭😭😭

We should do something!

Edited by rdrp17 - 3 days ago
Posted: 3 days ago

What shall we do?Do you think they will listen to us. If she stays long term then I really have to quit sadly

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by sidnaazforever


What shall we do?Do you think they will listen to us. If she stays long term then I really have to quit sadly

I don't know if they will. I had posted my opinion on sufibaby and ashish's insta pages. Maybe if everyday 3-4 diff ppl will keep giving them feedback it'll give them a reality check.

I just hope they visit the forum too. They ended Nandini-Arjun track after the negative feedback. They might listen to us this time too..

I can't bear that girl taking KeerTi's screenspace to this extent. This much importance wasn't even given to Nandinismiley26

Posted: 2 days ago

what an unexpected turn of events. One would think that a mature love story, such as that of KeerTi would be different, for it would have none of the saas-bahu drama or the pressures of producing offspring. In fact there were so many exciting and profound tracks that the makers could have followed instead of this silly track.

1. Preeti's past affecting her interpersonal relationship with KT and how they resolve it together;

2. Shadi-Mubarak and different types of marriage clients, and how the clients contribute to the growth of KeerTi's relationship.

3. Interpersonal differences in KeerTi's style of working, which they touched upon at the start --he is easy-going, but she is systematic etc. We could have seen some touch and go situations and cute arguments between them.

Instead of these and a host of other tracks, including the aborted honeymoon to Switzerland, the makers are going down the steep slope of surrogacy.

What irks me is the prime importance given to producing a baby in order to be happy.


Also, Preeti's diagnosis itself is over the top. Why go to such extremes, when she and KT have just started a new life.

The symbolism in their names is also telling. Keertan means devotion, and Preeti is love. But Poorti's name means "completion."  The woman who is going to bear the child is known as completion. It is as though we are being told that a union of love and devotion is not enough. A child is needed to bring this union to completion.

Sigh. Hope this track is over fast.

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by rdrp17


I don't know if they will. I had posted my opinion on sufibaby and ashish's insta pages. Maybe if everyday 3-4 diff ppl will keep giving them feedback it'll give them a reality check.

I just hope they visit the forum too. They ended Nandini-Arjun track after the negative feedback. They might listen to us this time too..

I can't bear that girl taking KeerTi's screenspace to this extent. This much importance wasn't even given to Nandinismiley26


Ok lets try then. I also went and messaged on ashish instagram but I don't know other people's instagram ID.I do hope they listen to us fans and get. rid of this new character ASAP.can't bear it.

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by aimf


what an unexpected turn of events. One would think that a mature love story, such as that of KeerTi would be different, for it would have none of the saas-bahu drama or the pressures of producing offspring. In fact there were so many exciting and profound tracks that the makers could have followed instead of this silly track.

1. Preeti's past affecting her interpersonal relationship with KT and how they resolve it together;

2. Shadi-Mubarak and different types of marriage clients, and how the clients contribute to the growth of KeerTi's relationship.

3. Interpersonal differences in KeerTi's style of working, which they touched upon at the start --he is easy-going, but she is systematic etc. We could have seen some touch and go situations and cute arguments between them.

Instead of these and a host of other tracks, including the aborted honeymoon to Switzerland, the makers are going down the steep slope of surrogacy.

What irks me is the prime importance given to producing a baby in order to be happy.


Also, Preeti's diagnosis itself is over the top. Why go to such extremes, when she and KT have just started a new life.

The symbolism in their names is also telling. Keertan means devotion, and Preeti is love. But Poorti's name means "completion."  The woman who is going to bear the child is known as completion. It is as though we are being told that a union of love and devotion is not enough. A child is needed to bring this union to completion.

Sigh. Hope this track is over fast.

πŸ’―

Inspite of the many potential plots they had to resort to old formulas. And they could have either brought the cancer track or just surrogacy, but they messed it up even more by merging the 2.

And I completely agree about the baby thing. I don't understand why baby=happiness, rest everything has been forgotten. Preeti is not even bothered about her treatment, she's just worried about giving a baby to KT. 

I expected more from the show and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, cos they haven't been very typical as per record. They've generally been fast paced when it comes to storytelling, so I'm just hoping they'll fast-track this whole track too

Posted: 2 days ago

Wtf is long term? 1 month, 2 month, 1 yr smiley29


Atleast they could have brought in a better actor.. Gosh I can’t tolerate this girl smiley29 ... they brought in her next to Rati and Manav πŸ™„πŸŒšπŸ˜πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Hope they end this track sooner than later cuz of all the negative feedback. 


Edited by YoungHeart - 2 days ago
  1  

Shaadi Mubarak 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
KT, preethi and Nandini on a long drive- Aajao Sarey

pencil -PD-   stackexchange 7   eye 736

-PD- 7 736 1 months ago leelakrishna
How long will this LOSER show last?

pencil summertummer   stackexchange 21   eye 1232

summertummer 21 1232 2 months ago Priya258

Topic Info

4 Participants 6 Replies 685Views

Topic started by rdrp17

Last replied by YoungHeart

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP