Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

I saw this promo and precap and I kept thinking why they would do this if not for TRP? It might be twofold. I hope. One, to show that Amrit has blind faith in Randhir and, two, to bring out Mogar's real face. I sincerely hope that this isn't just for TRP because if that's the case, I will say bye-bye to this show. Very quickly.

Yeah, just hoping against hope. The type of optimism theyve shown and the standards they've set, it actually unbelievable that they'd go for this horrible shit-drama. I hope either it's over soon or it's more than just 'let's humiliate Randheer in every possible way' drive that Lalaji is into right now. But I've my own fears too cause Charu is a good actress why would they bring her on board if it were a short track ðŸ˜µ

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Yeah, just hoping against hope. The type of optimism theyve shown and the standards they've set, it actually unbelievable that they'd go for this horrible shit-drama. I hope either it's over soon or it's more than just 'let's humiliate Randheer in every possible way' drive that Lalaji is into right now. But I've my own fears too cause Charu is a good actress why would they bring her on board if it were a short track ðŸ˜µ

Yeah that's true. But she may turn out to be a positive character as well. She could have been brought in by Mogar, but she realizes that she made a mistake and turns against her. At least that's all I can hope.

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Minionite

I saw this promo and precap and I kept thinking why they would do this if not for TRP? It might be twofold. I hope. One, to show that Amrit has blind faith in Randhir and, two, to bring out Mogar's real face. I sincerely hope that this isn't just for TRP because if that's the case, I will say bye-bye to this show. Very quickly.

True... They should get done with the drama in two episodes maximum.... If these are trp gimmicks, then they may lose existing viewers as well as we are here to watch something different and realistic... Already the existing negative characters are eating up screenspace.