•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 days ago

Thanks to all the activities by our members the forum is back on the first page. pit had slipped down out of the forum page due to poor track . 
with Truth triumphing finally lets home members will return n forum will buzz with activity again 

But i m not liking the way they portrayed neels character...he was kind and sweet as well as a good friend..he started to like mayura as we saw how he was behaving when mayura was close to him...now he is forcing mayura to marry kundan..he should have never involved kundan who is not in his senses...i wasnt expecting makers to show him this negative that he is actually hurting each and everyone including his own brother..they made him worst than omkar...they wanted to make him look bad more than omkar so mayura can choose omkar....he should have married mayura and not dragging kundan in this..i m disappointed..

Yes... at last a light at the end of the tunnel. 

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by camjs

But i m not liking the way they portrayed neels character...he was kind and sweet as well as a good friend..he started to like mayura as we saw how he was behaving when mayura was close to him...now he is forcing mayura to marry kundan..he should have never involved kundan who is not in his senses...i wasnt expecting makers to show him this negative that he is actually hurting each and everyone including his own brother..they made him worst than omkar...they wanted to make him look bad more than omkar so mayura can choose omkar....he should have married mayura and not dragging kundan in this..i m disappointed..

Friend turned for and the villain turned out to be god fearing guy 

What twists n turns ... kabhi ishar kabhi udhar .. Chakkar a rahe hai yaar mujhey 

smiley29smiley29😫

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Friend turned for and the villain turned out to be god fearing guy 

What twists n turns ... kabhi ishar kabhi udhar .. Chakkar a rahe hai yaar mujhey 

smiley29smiley29😫

Most of the serials are moving on the same path to confuse the viewers. smiley4

Neel’s track gets  over tomorrow it seems .smiley20smiley32

Yes neel is out now which actually wasnt expected i wanted him to be a positive character but its ok they needed to show someone worse than omkaar...but i think neel shot omkaar..i am waiting for the storyline now..

Yes neel is out now which actually wasnt expected i wanted him to be a positive character but its ok they needed to show someone worse than omkaar...but i think neel shot omkaar..i am waiting for the storyline now..

OMG... some more violence is waiting for us? Hope for a positive story now.

Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka