Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm not even excited anymore to watch the latest episodes. No proper closure and same scenes are repeated again and again. 

But mostly Vansh's smartness is completely gone now. Vansh was the USP of this show. But Kabir and AP winning all the time - not acceptable. 

The tracks don't get any closure, which is the first time I am experiencing. (Considering that I have been watching so many ITV shows). This show has not got any closure to any of their tracks. 

Still now I don't know why Vansh married Riddhima. 

Vansh will never fall of the cliff. But he did. 

Vihaan track got scraped -  this track was suppose to show Vansh's smartness. (But this was fans fault).

Riddhima shouldn't have forgiven Vansh so easily in revenge track.

Riddhima still doesn't know about her parents. 

^This is where I have lost my faith on the makers. I have been patience for so long and enjoyed most of it. But after 200 episodes, I feel the story hasn't moved much. Feels like we are in a loop. 

My frustration is that Kabir wins in all of these tracks. Kabir's character should had got a closure long time ago. We like Vishal, but Kabir and AP are not allowing the show to move forward.

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I don’t know what is happening between these two people 

after reading Rahul’s interview I understand in a daily soap character traits will change accordingly but here it is a thriller and traits cannot change it like a regular daily series 

and this girl behaves as a Sherlock Holmes and the one who should be a Sherlock Holmes is not even being like that I don’t even know at this moment what to expect 

more misunderstandings will be coming and we will be talking in the same way

I was so bloody pissed at Riddhima in today's episode 😠😠 When will she learn that there's a thin line between courage and stupidity?! Stop with this impulsiveness! She is going to be a mother now, is this how she is going to behave then too? Think for a moment before doing anything!! Just roaming about without telling anyone, going to deserted buildings and then standing on the ledge happily talking 😠😠 Patidev ne ek gun di thi gift mein, kam se kam use hi le jaaya kar. Did the same thing with that Ambassador car, and put everyone's lives in danger. Aur phir itna kaand hone ke baad kisi ko batane ki zaroorat bhi nhi. Such idiot!! 

arshisarun123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Congratulations you too dear

exactly Chang is triggering Vansh because Vansh considered Chang as his opponent where he doesn’t do the same with Kabir now that’s why he’s unable to connect the dots now we need to see what happens next and somewhere I feel Kabir is the person who actually booked abortion appointment maybe in the name of Vansh

yes might be that's what he meant that their relationship is breaking in the last part

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hi everyone, reading your comments was hilarious and to the point. ❤️

I am more excited about the ratings 🤣, having nil interest in this pregnancy. / 🤪 track. Don't care, just end this al ready. Add different cast / location. No dancing / party / pooja scene please.

Bring some freshness or unexpected, that we haven't seen before in IMM2. 

Loving the FL in Durga show is courages and 😎 here is the ML . It is a fresh of air to see a her bold and beautiful. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Someone posted Udariyan may replace our show.  Bohot sare rumors hai. Kuch vi hota hai toh show ki bare mein rumors spread hone lagte hai. So bad 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🧠🔨🔨

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Separation can really save the show. I mean sirf wahi show ko bacha sakta hai.

Bas off air jaye toh mere birthday k bad jaye. I dont wanna spoil my mood on my bday.

Separation works but what kind of separation you have in your mind. I want Vansh to take the guilty trip this time. Underestimating Kabir, not keeping his family in line and for many things he needs to stand - I'm not expecting them to give this but then if we see this, would be better. If not again Vansh blaming Ridhima is the same thing. 

They already trying for MU which is the same repetitive track but then again hope they built something strong of they want to show us the MU track with a revised version

Better give strongly revised version. 

P:S - When is your birthday? 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya12000

Tu baar baar off air ke baare mein kyun baath karti hai..Abi aise koi news aaya hai kya..Nahi na..Phir..Shanth ho ja..Abi tak kuch decide nahi hua hai...The show will go on till your bday, my bday, everybody's bday.

hahaha

everyone's birthday 

yeah let's hope the show completes more than season 1 episodes 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampgirl

First of all, Riddhima fell, Kabir saves her.

I don't know if I should laugh at this scene 😂  or feel angry that Kabir saved her 😡

Abortion call...I feel this is Ishani🤢 . Does anyone know where is Chandani. Why is she missing from last few episodes? On leave?

Won't speak about Riddhima and Vansh because I don't see them in the show nowadays 🙈

Ye log Riansh ke look a like hai. Real Riansh kab ke dusre ghar me shift ho gaye. They are settled abroad. 😜

Unke jaise dikhne vale logo ko yaha rakha taki ye sab idiots ki tarah ek dusre ke against plan karte rahe and mar jaye. Ye mastermind Vansh ka plan hai 😆

Wastage episode totally. Like don't know whey even they came up with this episode. I mean what is that they want to show us with this episode - I didn't understand. 

Yesterday fine Chachu dead and all - but what it is about today? Money and actors wasted their energy - totally. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

A separation emanating from the loss of the baby and Riddhima knowing the truth of her parent. A huge showdown  She may leave Vansh and trust Kabir which obviously will b a plan of Kabir. I want her to leave mansion. Later she will realize that it was all Kabir 's plan and manipulation. Something big will happen on either Thursday or Saturday.

My birthday is 14Th March.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

I'm not even excited anymore to watch the latest episodes. No proper closure and same scenes are repeated again and again. 

But mostly Vansh's smartness is completely gone now. Vansh was the USP of this show. But Kabir and AP winning all the time - not acceptable. 

The tracks don't get any closure, which is the first time I am experiencing. (Considering that I have been watching so many ITV shows). This show has not got any closure to any of their tracks. 

Still now I don't know why Vansh married Riddhima. 

Vansh will never fall of the cliff. But he did. 

Vihaan track got scraped -  this track was suppose to show Vansh's smartness. (But this was fans fault).

Riddhima shouldn't have forgiven Vansh so easily in revenge track.

Riddhima still doesn't know about her parents. 

^This is where I have lost my faith on the makers. I have been patience for so long and enjoyed most of it. But after 200 episodes, I feel the story hasn't moved much. Feels like we are in a loop. 

My frustration is that Kabir wins in all of these tracks. Kabir's character should had got a closure long time ago. We like Vishal, but Kabir and AP are not allowing the show to move forward.

Well if you see all the 200 episodes - yes I agree there is no proper end for any track. Either it got rushed so they gave s abrupt ending to that track or somehow shifted to the new one. 

Now Ridhima parents we need to see how they are going to take this, like if none is going to tell her - that's a very bad screenplay

If separation happens better they bring this up and where she questions him also. Better she does that and if Vansh feels Ridhima betrayed him then it's wrong. 

Even though MU is coming and maybe this time we might see Ridhima MU Vansh - but then again to say they are bringing the same MU track - nothing different, only the scenario and the persons have changed.