Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sangana

😲😲😲 15th rank 🥺 so guys were very active here

The forum is so quiet and we too are less active. It's all thanks to Saas bahu drama. 

Nicenkool9 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guys

Irrespective of the current track (maybe it will lead to better tracks in future? RanVeer trusting and being there for each other, Veer finding out ranisa's truth, leading to revelation about his roots , his reactions then , birju nandu, vikukiara stories) let us continue to vote for ATBA to bring it back to its original promise because it has lot of potential. 

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nicenkool9

Guys

Irrespective of the current track (maybe it will lead to better tracks in future? RanVeer trusting and being there for each other, Veer finding out ranisa's truth, leading to revelation about his roots , his reactions then , birju nandu, vikukiara stories) let us continue to vote for ATBA to bring it back to its original promise because it has lot of potential. 

Agreed 😆 I have no idea why the ranking went down. We lost a few active members. But even then I think we are quite active. All zee shows went down.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Our forum rank moved up to 14 again! We got this girls Keep voting and keep being active ❤️😎

flamingoAK thumbnail

Also kudos we are the second most active zee forum after kumkum bhagya 😆

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Our forum rank moved up to 14 again! We got this girls Keep voting and keep being active ❤️😎

Wow 👏👏👏 Congratulations girls 🥳🤗

Sangana thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Also kudos we are the second most active zee forum after kumkum bhagya 😆

So happy  🥳🥳🥳

Nicenkool9 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Our ranking came down to 18😲

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nicenkool9

Our ranking came down to 18😲

I never understand these rankings.🥳

It's also very subjective I think. We could be active the same amount but some other show(s) might all of a sudden increase/decrease and that affects our ranking too.

Sangana thumbnail

Oh noooo 🥺 how is it possible 😭😭😭