Please nominate Rati - Manav for iconicgold awards

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 days ago

Friends please nominate Rati and Manav for best actress and best actress category respectively.

By using #RatiPandey #iconicgoldawards and # ManavGohil #iconicgoldawards on insta.

I have done it already.

Here's the link. Best actor, actress and jodi. They have many categories

https://instagram.com/iconicgoldaward?igshid=xnr89uo7bdb1

Edited by ratibob007 - 2 days ago
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by ratibob007


Friends please nominate Rati and Manav for best actress and best actress category respectively.

By using #RatiPandey #iconicgoldawards and # ManavGohil #iconicgoldawards on insta.

I have done it already.


Can you pls put down the link below so that everyone can vote. smiley1

Posted: 3 days ago

Sorry don't know how to add the link.

Please someone try and add the link if possible.

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by ratibob007


Sorry don't know how to add the link.

Please someone try and add the link if possible.

Here's the link. You can update it on the main post by copy pasting. Best actor, actress and jodi. They have many categories

https://instagram.com/iconicgoldaward?igshid=xnr89uo7bdb1

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by rdrp17


Here's the link. You can update it on the main post by copy pasting. Best actor, actress and jodi. They have many categories

https://instagram.com/iconicgoldaward?igshid=xnr89uo7bdb1

Thanks a lot dear.

I have updated.

  1  

Shaadi Mubarak 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
■Rati Pandey/Preeti Jindal AT:The Expression Queen■

pencil Priya258   stackexchange 171   eye 7322

Priya258 171 7322 4 days ago YoungHeart
Keertan-Preeti/Manav-Rati AT#1 Aadha Ishq

pencil oye_nakhrewaali   stackexchange 391   eye 9808

oye_nakhrewaali 391 9808 12 days ago YoungHeart
Rati and Manav going to come live soon today on Instagram

pencil -PD-   stackexchange 7   eye 496

-PD- 7 496 13 days ago ratibob007
Rati stole the show today!

pencil rdrp17   stackexchange 1   eye 567

rdrp17 1 567 23 days ago ratibob007
Manav-Rati and director - new interview

pencil YoungHeart   stackexchange 2   eye 415

YoungHeart 2 415 25 days ago ratibob007

Topic Info

3 Participants 4 Replies 227Views

Topic started by ratibob007

Last replied by ratibob007

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP