Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Rubina tried to walk out of the show several times, her husband was there to stop her, she is a weak character. Rahul walked out without support which showed he was weak and rubina is weak too, was going to do the same thing with support or without support wanted to quit the show but her husband told her no. Bb lost its credibility this season in my opinion with her winning but if fake kakar can win season 12, than fake rubina can win season 14 both didn’t deserve to win 

Edited by Terenaina - 3 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Terenaina

she tried to walk out of the show several times, her husband was there to stop her, she is weak character. Bb lost its credibility this season in my opinion with her winning but if fake kakar can win season 12, than fake rubina can win season 14 both didn’t deserve to win 

Haan par she didn’t leave na... all of them suck... but Rubina has stayed long so....

Otherwise, mere hisaab se teenon khadde mein ja sakte hain...

priyathapar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

It won’t be true if BB wants to be known for any credibility in the coming seasons. 

Khairati Rubina Colours ki wajah see muft mein jeet rahi hai.. 

Ye dikhayi nahin deta?

Aaj last time challenge karke i will ask u, u or any one who supports this disgusting fake divorce lady. 

Tell me one task, damn one task in which Rubina performed all season?

She was the weakest in tasks in the show. She doesn't even deserve to win a nursery students task ka competition and arrogance hai ek maharaani ka.
Perform in the show and win, Colours ke basis pe jeet ke kya paogay, worst sinner in BB history ka tag goes to Rubina

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

So sad that RKV did not win 😭

I heard he ran away again 😔