*Possible Spoiler* Contestant at the THIRD POSITION

TheNepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

If the rumors are true, then I am very happy to hear that Nikki Tamboli has finished the season in the top 3 contestants. No matter what our opinion is of her, and I promise you I myself have been vocal against her actions many times, but this girl has given this show absolutely nothing less than 100%. When she was eliminated the first time, we all agreed and even Salman was very appreciative of her efforts. 

In her own words, uski koi 'setting' nahi thi. That doesn't just mean in terms of the makers or channel favoring her, but also in terms of the audience not having a starting connection with her. Rubina already had a strong fanbase. Rahul had a strong nostalgic wave as Idol 1 was such an iconic TV event and many fans believed he was wronged to lose that show. Nikki didn't have all this. After a few initial weeks of favoring her bad behavior for TV, BB got over her. Yet she maintained a strong presence in the game despite having low audience support purely through footage, alliances, and strategic manipulation. More power to her! Hope to see this young, ambitious woman reach new heights! Talent, likability, skill, etc. ka pata nahi, but the girl has the drive for sure - and even her strongest haters have to admit that! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5

She has the drive for sure but has not been her authentic self plus has been extremely vile, abusive and a real badtameez.

not the qualities for third position in my humble opinion.

Edited by Padmajaan - 3 years ago
YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If it’s true than I’m really happy for her. The girl was real and gave 💯 percent to the show

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yes very true

I m very happy that she is in top 3

🥳

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nikki is the villain that is needed for the show but based on top 3 rubina rahul, Nikki didn’t want to quit the show like both rubina or rahul because they didn’t have a support system. When abhi was leaving, rubina was trying to leave the show, it was her husband and Aly that stopped her from leaving. Rahul left the show. Based on the current top 3, Nikki did her best on the show, given content and didn’t give up because of lack of support. She always tries to bond with everyone. Nikki doesn’t deserves top 3 spot, even rahul and rubina don’t deserve that spot in my opinion, evicted contestants was more deserving of their spot. I don’t like Nikki personality. I would rather see rakhi won the show but glad rakhi took the money and left 

Edited by Terenaina - 3 years ago
Anna_kan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheNepaliArtist

If the rumors are true, then I am very happy to hear that Nikki Tamboli has finished the season in the top 3 contestants. No matter what our opinion is of her, and I promise you I myself have been vocal against her actions many times, but this girl has given this show absolutely nothing less than 100%. When she was eliminated the first time, we all agreed and even Salman was very appreciative of her efforts. 

In her own words, uski koi 'setting' nahi thi. That doesn't just mean in terms of the makers or channel favoring her, but also in terms of the audience not having a starting connection with her. Rubina already had a strong fanbase. Rahul had a strong nostalgic wave as Idol 1 was such an iconic TV event and many fans believed he was wronged to lose that show. Nikki didn't have all this. After a few initial weeks of favoring her bad behavior for TV, BB got over her. Yet she maintained a strong presence in the game despite having low audience support purely through footage, alliances, and strategic manipulation. More power to her! Hope to see this young, ambitious woman reach new heights! Talent, likability, skill, etc. ka pata nahi, but the girl has the drive for sure - and even her strongest haters have to admit that! 

If Rakhi left with 14 lakhs, then I am happy for her....she deserves it.

TheNepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Nikki is the villain that is needed for the show but based on top 3 rubina rahul, Nikki didn’t want to quit the show like both rubina or rahul because they didn’t have a support system. When abhi was leaving, rubina was trying to leave the show, it was her husband and Aly that stopped her from leaving. Rahul left the show. Based on the current top 3, Nikki did her best on the show, given content and didn’t give up because of lack of support. She always tries to bond with everyone. Nikki doesn’t deserves top 3 spot, even rahul and rubina don’t deserve that spot in my opinion, evicted contestants was more deserving of their spot. I don’t like Nikki personality. I would rather see rakhi won the show but glad rakhi took the money and left 

Well said! I agree. Poora season hi weird hai and top 3 maise nobody really fulfills a complete journey contestant. Still, like you said, among what we have, Nikki deserves the position! 

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

If this is true, very happy for Nikki! The girl gave her everything for the show and rejected BB’s attempts of evicting through briefcase 👍

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Personally, my favourite top 3 were Rubina, Aly and Nikki. 
I’m happy to see Nikki in top 3! 🥳

But I guess everything comes with a price. Sadly, Aly (most deserving contestant) got evicted to keep Rahul in top 2! 🥺

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

nikki bye bye