Dear Nikki, with love ♥️

Pranita03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am so glad you entered top 3. A person who didn’t have much recognition before big boss definitely made name and fame out of the show. You proved what being a struggler meant. When you said “agar mai pehle din se acchi hoti toh mai first week mei out hojaati” I could relate to you. People have to be tough to reach a certain height especially in an industry where people are replaced overnight. People put you down and called you desperate, but don’t worry my love, these people don’t know what it means to get such a big chance and that too as a newcomer. You have to clinch onto that chance because that’s what can make or break you. You have to seek attention of the audience because it’s a cut throat competition and you know that once lost, this chance will never come again. 

You have beat people who have had a way longer stay and had more experience in the industry to make your place strong in the show. You have proven all those people wrong who put you under the bus based on their convenience because they thought you didn’t have a huge fan following. You proved all those fake YouTube channels showing voting trends based on who the bigger celebrity is or who is trending on social media wrong. 

Even if you don’t win today, you won mine and many other people’s hearts over and over again. To understand you is probably difficult but I am glad that you stayed unfiltered. You struck a cord and you didn’t look artificial.

Wishing you more success and love in life 

With Love, 

Forever a fan ♥️♥️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bb7891011121314 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranita03

I am so glad you entered top 3. A person who didn’t have much recognition before big boss definitely made name and fame out of the show. You proved what being a struggler meant. When you said “agar mai pehle din se acchi hoti toh mai first week mei out hojaati” I could relate to you. People have to be tough to reach a certain height especially in an industry where people are replaced overnight. People put you down and called you desperate, but don’t worry my love, these people don’t know what it means to get such a big chance and that too as a newcomer. You have to clinch onto that chance because that’s what can make or break you. You have to seek attention of the audience because it’s a cut throat competition and you know that once lost, this chance will never come again. 

You have beat people who have had a way longer stay and had more experience in the industry to make your place strong in the show. You have proven all those people wrong who put you under the bus based on their convenience because they thought you didn’t have a huge fan following. You proved all those fake YouTube channels showing voting trends based on who the bigger celebrity is or who is trending on social media wrong. 

Even if you don’t win today, you won mine and many other people’s hearts over and over again. To understand you is probably difficult but I am glad that you stayed unfiltered. You struck a cord and you didn’t look artificial.

Wishing you more success and love in life 

With Love, 

Forever a fan ♥️♥️

Aww.. i wish she sees this and know that we love her and don’t think she is a batameez. This girl is full of charisma and passion.Despite getting ignored on live feed and promos, she still got 3rd position ❤️ Thank you everyone for voting her.

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely post ❤️Beautifully penned.

Nikki at top 3, very deserving. She was unpredictable and a pucca BB material. Stood on her beliefs, played her game for herself. No Mahanta or fake flirting. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Seedi baat no matter how vile she appeared. Dint care what kind of image she was painting though n number of warnings of her being badtameez.  Whatever she did, she wasn’t fake. 

I would remember Season 14 as Nikki Tamboli ki season. 😎 That’s the impact I had about her. She was unique, she was seen, she was talked about. ⭐️