Posted: 3 years ago

Bye bye AT ☺️ 

New AT : 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5215997 

Rash111 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

isn't it? Everything was down yet we had so much of fun!!!! Let it trend or not, we have so much of fun. But we did trend before all the down apps took us. Awww K reshared and acknowledged ❤️😋 ha ha ha 

You should come to chidiya app more often. It's fun with all the negativity and the way free shades we distribute 🤣

What is chidiya app. So many times you've mentioned it.

Rash111 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That day rash was asking about you, see we are here but rash is no where :( 

I had to reach school at 7:30 today so I tried to sleep early

Edited by Rash111 - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Bye 👋

Edited by WaqtZaya - 3 years ago
oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

it was to be shot entirely at Serbia barring Rashid Dilshad scenes 😳 

Yes I do agree Zoya has just met the guy she writes about, well phrased would be : She has finally found love with her idea of love/romance. I unfortunately don't relate to her, I mean, 😳 okay if it was Karan Singh Grover in alternate universe for me 😳 but again, here she has no clue who he is while I would be still fangirling in that alternate universe so 😳 

Point is, this man is unknown to her like any random person. Being a celeb or known figure doesn't help as she had no clue about him. He is chivalrous, he has saved her life that's all. Like her aunt - bana lo apna bodyguard 🤣 I mean time, she could just be like let's give some time, she is told her father wanted them to be married, okay well, let's give each other time know each other and then we can think of anything. 😳 That was very dumb,  here's hoping she's playing dumb rather than actually being it 🤔

It's more like arranged marriage karni thi, but pehele banda pasand agaya abhi shaadi karni hi hai toh pyaar hone laga 😳 phir bhi arranged marriage mein sab history prehistory jaan ke venture karte hai 😳 yahan toh 😳lol love this explanation 🤣

Najma only means trouble for Asad. Khoon ke assu rulati hai usko 😳 Dilshad copy paste. 😳 I mean she is stilling pining for Rashid 😳 which means she will anyway choose him over Asad like S1 😳 I haven't watched entire season 1 but man that's rough 😭 well I really hope they change the characters arcs next season, it can happen so hopefully 🙏

I used to love them the most but they are ruined completely for me and now any extra character will make me hate them for they will hog on my K's screenspace😭 ah can't get enough of KSG

😳

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I totally get the point. Shooting in India would have been more relatable but then covid situation 😒 kya shoot karenge. 

Karan ki baaton se yehi pata chalta hai ki he said yes because they were shooting abroad one of the reasons. 😒 I can understand

Nahi Zoya slightly nahi puri annoying thi 😒 over smarty pants 😒 Zero trust on Asad 😒 lecture pe lecture but work zero. Independent bolke no work. 😒 No I like Zoya2.0 author toh hai best sellers hai uske 😏 lol agreed

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7