Abrargun SHIPPER YHC Creatives!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 days ago

Who else thinks the creatives love ship Abrar - Sargun together.. look at the way they are arranging scenes/ situations for them🙈

1) Mistletoe kiss during Christmas (it is believed to be lucky for couples🤣)

2) They actually arranged an entire romantic set up & made them say ILU to each other on actual Valentine's day😉😂 In their mutual ILU their was no mention of Rudra or Preesha.. the cake also just had "Happy Valentine's day", no Rusha.. They made them cut the cake, feed each other the same piece of cake, give rose, romantic dance, have candle light dinner together & gave Sargun beautiful saree💕.. in short arranged a pretty good date for them on exact Valentine's day night.. when it was telecasted a week later, ie today🤭 Usually episodes are shot at a 3 days gap, here they went out of the way to shoot the sequence much earlier to coincide it with Feb 14.. I found it amusing 😏

P.S Editor did a dirty job.. SBS segment had much more scenes.. even the SBS scenes were edited, u can see the patchiness.. So we haven't seen even half of what was shot🙄 There were parts in SBS where I didn't even understand whether it was Rusha or Abrargun (Eg. Rudra running & Pree trying to catch him, why would they do that🤔.. that looked funny)

Anyway I hope Abrargun as Rusha had fun this Valentine's day🥰 Thanks to YHC team, give them more of situation specific romance in future too☺️

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 16 days ago

Originally posted by Rusha_yhc1

Who else thinks the creatives love ship Abrar - Sargun together.. look at the way they are arranging scenes/ situations for them🙈

2) They actually arranged an entire romantic set up & made them say ILU to each other on actual Valentine's day😉😂 In their mutual ILU their was no mention of Rudra or Preesha.. the cake also just had "Happy Valentine's day", no Rusha.. They made them cut the cake, feed each other the same piece of cake, romantic dance, have candle light dinner together & gave Sargun beautiful saree💕.. in short arranged a pretty good date for them on exact Valentine's day night.. when it was telecasted a week later, ie today🤭 Usually episodes are shot at a 3 days gap, here they went out of the way to shoot the sequence.. I found it amusing 😏

P.S Editor did a dirty job.. SBS segment had much more scenes.. even the SBS scenes were edited, u can see the patchiness.. So we haven't seen even half of what was shot🙄 There were parts in SBS where I didn't even understand whether it was Rusha or Abrargun (Eg. Rudra running & Pree trying to catch him, why would they do that🤔.. that looked funny)

Anyway I hope Abrargun as Rusha had fun this Valentine's day🥰 Thanks to YHC team, give them more of situation specific romance in future too☺️

No she did say happy valentine day hubby it was a really  cute I wish they hadn't cut but I ahve a feeling only hotstar did it cuz there were scenes missing u could tell I hope they show on tv but yea thy are beautiful

Did u hear about change if time 

Originally posted by aishasully1993

No she did say happy valentine day hubby it was a really  cute I wish they hadn't cut but I ahve a feeling only hotstar did it cuz there were scenes missing u could tell I hope they show on tv but yea thy are beautiful

Did u hear about change if time 

That's what I said .. only her 1st dialogue had hubby.. their mutual ILU didn't have have hubby wifey or Rudra Preesha..

No it's not hotstar that edited.. they don't edit this much, that too without any reason. Its the team that edited to fill in more drama because of may be Big boss finale.. Drama + dramatic precap was for that.. so edited out Rusha scenes to accommodate TRP drama..

@bold Yes, I replied about it in some other topic (Rudra replacement poll)

That's what I said .. only her 1st dialogue had hubby.. their mutual ILU didn't have have hubby wifey or Rudra Preesha..

No it's not hotstar that edited.. they don't edit this much, that too without any reason. Its the team that edited to fill in more drama because of may be Big boss finale.. Drama + dramatic precap was for that.. so edited out Rusha scenes to accommodate TRP drama..

@bold Yes, I replied about it in some other topic (Rudra replacement poll)

I knw man mushkil se milta hai yeh scenes aur usmein bhi cut anywy am happy with wat they showed hopefully yeh mahima ka jald khatam ho bas 

Marjayein toh hi behtar hai or hanged till death

2) They actually arranged an entire romantic set up & made them say ILU to each other on actual Valentine's day😉😂 In their mutual ILU their was no mention of Rudra or Preesha.. the cake also just had "Happy Valentine's day", no Rusha.. They made them cut the cake, feed each other the same piece of cake, give rose, romantic dance, have candle light dinner together & gave Sargun beautiful saree💕.. in short arranged a pretty good date for them on exact Valentine's day night.. when it was telecasted a week later, ie today🤭 Usually episodes are shot at a 3 days gap, here they went out of the way to shoot the sequence much earlier to coincide it with Feb 14.. I found it amusing 😏

Agreed,btw the kiss wasn’t completely mistletoe😜 lip-to-lip kiss are out of scope of Indian television shows😜.

Originally posted by Ghumhai1234

Agreed,btw the kiss wasn’t completely mistletoe😜 lip-to-lip kiss are out of scope of Indian television shows😜.

Its not necessary to have lip kiss under mistletoe 🙈.. any kiss is considered to be lucky 😉

Posted: 15 days ago

Love their chemistry mannsmiley9smiley27 I wonder why I dont see their offscreen pics or bts much!smiley6 

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by ShrustiM

Love their chemistry mannsmiley9smiley27 I wonder why I dont see their offscreen pics or bts much!smiley6 

Oh.. we won't get offscreen & BTS because of someone's GF's obsessive compulsive insecurity disorder😂 Every action (offscreen pic/BTS) has an equal, opposite & immediate social media over-reaction🤣 So by now YHC FD is used to it... It's better to have no BTS than tolerate unnecessary dramasmiley37

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 15 days ago

Yeh Hai Chahatein