dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello folks! Tannu here. Writing my second OS on this forum smiley9

The VashMay content caused us to ponder on extremely depressing outcomes, so just trying to boost up the morale here πŸ‘πŸΌ

The title is from a The Fray song that I love a lot ~ Never Say Never (Dont Let Me Go)  smiley31

This story is to remind us that sometimes revelations happen naturally, and we do not always have to voice it if you have people around you that care about you smiley27

Hope you like it. Would appreciate any criticism and/or feedback πŸ˜Ž

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plot: Amrit is trying to play matchmaker, and ends up finding out about her dearest Uday Veerji's feelings for her soul sister Vashma and encourages them to become a couple. Vashma is a little mad at the circumstances, since her parents have fixed her marriage with Faruq and she feels like maybe she should move on. In this version, she has not told Amrit yet, instead, Amrit figures out on her own. I know this seems to be a lil more focused on the brother-sister, but the show has given us an incredible trio who has a strong childhood friendship, and I'd love to use them for this story. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vashma still wasn't quite sure how she ended up here. One minute, Amrit was telling her that this function would be the perfect chance for her and Uday to really work on her feelings, the next Vashma was slipping into a silver salwar kurta that Amrit had picked out and then here they were.

Amrit was standing in front of Uday, babbling away happily about something new she had written. Uday had that stupid grin on his face that he got.

And Vashma was here. Watching it all.

Amrit is so precious trying to get them together. But he is being hella suspicious in behaving as if he is not interested in it. Just coz he's kind of cute, smart and kind of hot when he gets all fired up on her behalf, does not mean he can hurt her.

And once again Vashma, you CANNOT like him, you are almost engaged to Faruq.

Stop thinking things like that.

Great. Just great.

Damn. Why does he keep looking at me? And now Amrit is too. Wonderful.

I'm going to go walk, I think.

At least then they'll freaking stop looking at me.

Vashma sat with her litchee juice - she had forgotten she had it actually - and walked out of the room.

Two people saw her go, but only one really saw her leave.

Uday smiled at Amrit as she talked, as she continued to giggle ever few minutes in between words and try to convince him about giving Vashma a chance so she could have her soul sister and best Veerji together forever.

"What? Oh, sure," he said, missing the words that were coming out of Amrit’s mouth, chancing another glance at Vashma. She was standing by the wall, looking bored, and he really wanted to go make sure she was okay.

But first came Amrit. That was the polite thing to do.

Even though he really didn't want to be polite right now. His little sister is great. She's kind of smart I guess, and sweet, she will understand us.

I've been staring at Vashma too long. Amrit's looking now too.

Great.

"Should we go and dance? Radhaji really looks kind of awkward dancing on her own there." Uday said, trying not to look at Vashma, who was leaving now.

"Something's wrong," Amrit said, looking at Vashma's retreating form. "Maybe I should go check on her..." Her voice trails off though as she looks at Uday, not missing the look on his face. She then thinks back to Vashma, and the pieces begin to click. "Oh."

"What? What's wrong?" Uday asks, prepared to be polite and not hurt Amrit in any way. But she was looking at him differently now; the sparkle that had always been in her eyes was gone, and her face had a peaceful understanding on it that he wasn't sure he wanted to know about.

"You like Vashma, don't you, Veerji?"

"Amrit-"

"And she likes you. How... how have I missed this?"

"Amrit... wait. What?"

"I've been so blinded thinking I need to initiate this... Vashma obviously likes you. I've seen when she likes someone before. It doesn't happen often. So go get her. It's okay."

"No Amrit, I couldn't do that to you."

"Go!" She said, pushing him away from her. He didn't miss the sadness in her eyes, but there was acceptance too.

So he went.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Please continue πŸ€—

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

Please continue πŸ€—

Thanks for reading πŸ€—

Its a one-shot πŸ˜›

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Lovely OS Tannu β€οΈ

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you Tannu πŸ€— I love this trio bond β€οΈ Amrit realising on her own what I always wanted and you know that, so glad to see you writing that here for me πŸ˜³ Love you πŸ€—

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow99

Lovely OS Tannu β€οΈ

Thanks for reading πŸ€—

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Thank you Tannu πŸ€— I love this trio bond β€οΈ Amrit realising on her own what I always wanted and you know that, so glad to see you writing that here for me πŸ˜³ Love you πŸ€—

Thanks for reading πŸ€—

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Story is beautiful.... Amrit figuring out on her own about her friend and veerji's feelings for each other β€οΈ

Vashritday trio are incomplete without each other... So Vashmay story can't be without amrit.... She's an integral part of their lives as much as they are of her's. 

Show waali amrit is a little bholi bhali... She didn't notice anything.... Glad that you wrote it this way. 

Indeed beautiful. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Story is beautiful.... Amrit figuring out on her own about her friend and veerji's feelings for each other β€οΈ

Vashritday trio are incomplete without each other... So Vashmay story can't be without amrit.... She's an integral part of their lives as much as they are of her's. 

Show waali amrit is a little bholi bhali... She didn't notice anything.... Glad that you wrote it this way. 

Indeed beautiful. 

Thanks for reading and appreciating πŸ€—

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Beautiful OS ❀️

Thank you πŸ€—