Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: S10DOT2

Can only hope that missing things also will come back like Anupriya in next few episodes.

You know rather than banging the heads Kabir cleared Anupriya is back by giving bribe to the jail officer and it’s a loophole which is closed we know how Anupriya is back now whether she stays in the house or not is secondary but we know how she is out from the jail at least 

the basic thing that you know maybe someone from the house is certainly helping her but she bribed the police officer is something we can stick to it and I am glad they have spoke about this at least for a second 

in such way there are many loopholes which they can try to close today Ridheema got remembered how Anupriya tortured her, she can share with it Vansh at some point how they have given electric shock and all so in that way they can build up and close the holes and I hope they do it

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

When do you think his smartness would come back before he or Ridhima gets hurt or after that

Either by any of the one 's Memory loss 

OR 

After the miscarriage.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

hi5...

Mein bhi ye boli EDT mein AP ko kabbu hi tapka dega...🤣

And isn’t it good to see it I mean they say right what you sow is what you reap I’m not wrong with the proverb I feel, 

but that’s how it is like that is how Anupriya and her son also turned out into the same one and I would like to see the scene no matter when Anupriya to die in the hands of her own son is the biggest and saddest part of her life

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The most awaited scenario finally shown in this episode.

Devil's spawn whom she raised to achieve her own goals became her own destruction. He showed her the mirror of what she raised with her venoms, evilness and baseless hatred. She created a mini monster who paved her path to her goals by clearing all obstacles, has now become her obstacles standing against her. Her monster slipped from her control has reared his ugly head against her by becoming the protector of her biggest enemy. Her biggest enemy whom made her taste the medicine of failure and become the reason for her downfall as predicted by one of her victim. The devil is shocked to find her most trusted and trained monster baring his canine on her and threating to rip her apart the moment she took a step to hurt the person whom her monster has fallen for. Now it will be a game between the devil and her ruthless out of control monster.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshisarun123

Yes it's hightime we see VR Obsession

To get this let them pick any track ... maybe separation track or a miscarriage track or Vansh hating Riddhima this time and then things get cleared in no time but I don’t think this time we will see Vansh  because last time they have seen it so maybe this time it would be Ridhima hating and get this obsession track that is what I request them

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Either by any of the one 's Memory loss 

OR 

After the miscarriage.

I feel Ridhima might go through the miscarriage and memory loss because Vansh going through this I don’t know how they will put this will Ridhima go back to Kabir Twitter will be okay .... because Ridhima get memory loss and go to Kabir is also fine but vansh going through the memory loss is not acceptable for the Twitter

Iya10again thumbnail

You know rather than banging the heads Kabir cleared Anupriya is back by giving bribe to the jail officer and it’s a loophole which is closed we know how Anupriya is back now whether she stays in the house or not is secondary but we know how she is out from the jail at least 

the basic thing that you know maybe someone from the house is certainly helping her but she bribed the police officer is something we can stick to it and I am glad they have spoke about this at least for a second 

in such way there are many loopholes which they can try to close today Ridheema got remembered how Anupriya tortured her, she can share with it Vansh at some point how they have given electric shock and all so in that way they can build up and close the holes and I hope they do it

Episode is quite good actually and hoping that makers will maintain this.

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

And isn’t it good to see it I mean they say right what you sow is what you reap I’m not wrong with the proverb I feel, 

but that’s how it is like that is how Anupriya and her son also turned out into the same one and I would like to see the scene no matter when Anupriya to die in the hands of her own son is the biggest and saddest part of her life

but ye uski bhi galti hogi...

Bachpan se usse sahi raha dikhati toh ye nahi hota...

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

The most awaited scenario finally shown in this episode.

Devil's spawn whom she raised to achieve her own goals became her own destruction. He showed her the mirror of what she raised with her venoms, evilness and baseless hatred. She created a mini monster who paved her path to her goals by clearing all obstacles, has now become her obstacles standing against her. Her monster slipped from her control has reared his ugly head against her by becoming the protector of her biggest enemy. Her biggest enemy whom made her taste the medicine of failure and become the reason for her downfall as predicted by one of her victim. The devil is shocked to find her most trusted and trained monster baring his canine on her and threating to rip her apart the moment she took a step to hurt the person whom her monster has fallen for. Now it will be a game between the devil and her ruthless out of control monster.

This is what we can call as a perfect betrayal like a mother didn’t expect her son to put a gun on to her for the sake of that girl. 

Now this is what I see a perfect obsession track leaving his lust aside

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: S10DOT2

Episode is quite good actually and hoping that makers will maintain this.

These days they are maintaining the consistency but I just hope they don’t feel because when they do the whole episode looks like a filler and also just a disappointing episode