Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hiba has done Haara Dil on A Plus in past and it has gotten very popular thanks to the mix of Deewangi and the quarantine that happened last year. I hope this fetches ratings for them. I wish it was Danish Taimoor though ðŸ˜”.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Hiba has done Haara Dil on A Plus in past and it has gotten very popular thanks to the mix of Deewangi and the quarantine that happened last year. I hope this fetches ratings for them. I wish it was Danish Taimoor though ðŸ˜”.

I know Hiba and Danish look perfect togather, but she should work with other actors too, na? Also Junaid needs to get off from his pairing with Hira. So it is a good change.😃 

I liked Hiba with Junaid in Silsilay , although their romance came only towards the end. ðŸ˜³ I think Hiba looks good with older actors , because she looks mature.

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

But Aplus is not a popular TV channel😕

MochaQueen thumbnail

were they paired in Silsilay?

and when was gt road popular🤔

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Yes they were in Silsilay 

awida thumbnail

GT Road had its audience. It used to get 1 million + views on YT. And its TRPs were just ok.. didn't rise above 1 TRPs.. but it was quite popular. When Aulaad drama teasers started coming I read many comments about the story being the same of GT Road.🤓 So I guess ppl were aware of it.😊

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

GT Road had its audience. It used to get 1 million + views on YT. And its TRPs were just ok.. didn't rise above 1 TRPs.. but it was quite popular. When Aulaad drama teasers started coming I read many comments about the story being the same of GT Road.🤓 So I guess ppl were aware of it.😊

i thought gt road was a comedy

awida thumbnail

i thought gt road was a comedy

I thought the same too, but after ppl compared it to Aulaad.. I checked the last ep, and lots of tragedy was happening there.😳

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I thought the same too, but after ppl compared it to Aulaad.. I checked the last ep, and lots of tragedy was happening there.😳

the promos were funny but i think later it got serious...i think sonia was negative