A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

There is nothing much to write about today's episode...

• AmDheer~  It was very "Typical" but the track may not be that much typical as I feel IF Amrit manage to admit her feelings in front of Lala ji... He can allow for AmDheer... Even if he doesn't allow instantly he will agree for them as AmDheer marriage post Partition is confirmed. I have a feeling at least their engagement will happen before Partition.
  •  Radha~ Coming to Radha, I know you guys will not agree with me but I am just sharing my own opinion... There is something very fishy about Radha locking the door everytime before opening her suitcase and taking out the photo..... 
  • VashmAY~ Now coming to VashmAy, yes I will call Baig-Sahani friendship "Khokla" only because they can eat with each other, claim to be best friends but they can't even imagine having a matrimonial relationship between two families.... 🤪 
  • VashRit ~ The whole "Lakeerein baatein karti hai, haath pe haath rakh, sayed ek dusre ki koi madat kar paye" idea was a "Very very BAD Idea" 

Thanks for reading 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vais1navi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Really yarr aaj kuch kehne layak h hi nhi but I'm damn sure kal ka episode mast hoga as KUDCA'S Friday episodes are always amazing.

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Disappointed with today's episode 

Negative characters ate up the screenspace ... Mogar, kb, Abrar and invisible farooq🙄

AmDheer scene was good.. But mogar landing there at the right time spoiled the essence of the scene.... Abraar toh peeche hi pad gaya hai Vashmay ki... Brij and his doubts😔

Raizadas went there and fell right into the trap of mogar? What was that even.... They didn't even bother to meet the girl whose hand they asked for their son... And why was Randheer standing outside like that instead of going inside with his parents.... This kind of mu is so typical and itv-ish.

The way Vashmay were dancing in the precap was controversial even for today's era... The whole dancing thing and lifting in front of the families was highly unrealistic.... Cvs should take care of such details.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Disappointed with today's episode 

Negative characters ate up the screenspace ... Mogar, kb, Abrar and invisible farooq🙄

AmDheer scene was good.. But mogar landing there at the right time spoiled the essence of the scene.... Abraar toh peeche hi pad gaya hai Vashmay ki... Brij and his doubts😔

Raizadas went there and fell right into the trap of mogar? What was that even.... They didn't even bother to meet the girl whose hand they asked for their son... And why was Randheer standing outside like that instead of going inside with his parents.... This kind of mu is so typical and itv-ish.

The way Vashmay were dancing in the precap was controversial even for today's era... The whole dancing thing and lifting in front of the families was highly unrealistic.... Cvs should take care of such details.

I think they will do the dance to get some proper idea about family reaction to a possible relationship between them.. let's see 

sunaina02 thumbnail

HIndu-  Muslim marriage even today is difficult in India , leave alone in 1947 -  India when Hindu Muslim riots were going on .

I think Uday and Vashma are juvenile to even think of that possibility.

Hindu and Muslims could be very good  neighbors but inter-marriage - a big No No.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

HIndu-  Muslim marriage even today is difficult in India , leave alone in 1947 -  India when Hindu Muslim riots were going on .

Hindu and Muslims could be very good  neighbors but inter-marriage - a big No No.

They are basically delusional specifically Uday and Amrit when they says families may agree due to the friendship between families 🤪 Being good neighbour is perfectly fine but my point is those two families shouldn't pretend to be "BEST friends" and stop behaving like almost family members when they are not actually ready for a matrimonial relationship between them because this so called Friendship is giving 'FALSE HOPE' to their kids. The family can't entirely blame their kids... 

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

They are basically delusional specifically Uday and Amrit when they says families may agree due to the friendship between families 🤪 Being good neighbour is perfectly fine but my point is those two families shouldn't pretend to be "BEST friends" and stop behaving like almost family members when they are not actually ready for a matrimonial relationship between them because this so called Friendship is giving 'FALSE HOPE' to their kids. The family can't entirely blame their kids... 

That's the whole point.... Neighbours being friends with each other irrespective of religions is perfectly normal... But here they are not just friends... They are practically a family.... Conducting family functions in neighbours house isnt normal...Even after all this they say a match between their children are unacceptable... Kids after living in such a harmonious environment tend to get delusional.

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ok , I think i am the only one who liked the episode.

AmDheer scene was absolutely fantastic with then getting romantic , flirty and all so much in love  Mogar had to see it to get an idea on what is happening. We have to understand we are watching a daily soap and it cannot run without MU and with out antagonists runining all the plans for the leads.I was kind of expecting something of this sort will happen so I did not feel bad about it.Come one guys what is a love story which is straight forward .If we dont have MU with whom and how will the good guys fight and how will it become fun to watch.

Glad to see Randheer has parents who understand him and ready to go to any lengths for his happiness. Mom seems too modern for 1947 but may be they are really aristocratic and they were ahead of times. Whatever it was really nice to supportive parents. Obviously they had to talk to MU instead of Amrit me baoji who would have been the right choice , I mean what were they thinking .Bride's mom would be happy to hear that they want the marriage cancelled but they want their son to be get married to her niece . It was such a sensitive matter and they chose talk with the only wrong person who was available 

Anyway you can't think of any intelligence in dailies and this is how MUs created so yeah once again MU ke naam pe common sense kurbaan.

Abrar bhai really is going lengths to stop vashma meet , he is not even considering the possibility there could be someone else .Bhai thoda toh open mind rakho , you are not sure that it is uday only could be some other guy. khair chodo ..

after laakh koshish , vashma is not able to meet Uday but due to Radha's presence of mind , letter reaches to its correct address. we all saw promo and I still dont understand how dancing like lovers in front of whole family and giving them shock of their lives  who resolve their issue  and make everyone agreeable to their relationship😔

mogar is successful in creating MU but she is in for real surprise.She should know Randheer being so modern would never ever marry someone else if he doesnt want to .You can't force life changing decisions like marriage .She should at least think of her daughter, how will she be happy with someone who doesnt even wanted to get married to her . But then if only they could think this much sensibly they wouldn't be on the negative side of the morals. 

I am really getting bad feeling with Brij getting suspicious about what is happening  between Uday and Radha.This is not going right.He knows both are hiding stuff from him , I dont want him to think there is something going on between them .Let me be wrong creatives.

Today is roka I believe ,  AmDheer in red and in the room with candles ☺️ can't wait 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

I agree, but I guess they have grown up in a manner where they have been led to believe it it may happen, coz Vashma seems to be in the Sahani's house even during important events like pooja and traditional fucntions, to the extent that they ate together (which was not a norm in pre-partition era too) and now her function was conducted in that house too. Their delusion will break the moment the question of VashMay comes up and we see their religious obedience take precedence on the relationships. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

There is nothing much to write about today's episode...

AmDheer~  It was very "Typical" but the track may not be that much typical as I feel IF Amrit manage to admit her feelings in front of Lala ji... He can allow for AmDheer... Even if he doesn't allow instantly he will agree for them as AmDheer marriage post Partition is confirmed. I have a feeling at least their engagement will happen before Partition.

I loved their scenes a lot though, damn cute they are anticipating their engagement and marriage. The scenes with Randheer's parents was okay too. But HATE Rab Rab for her tricks and dislike how much SS they gave her in the episode 🤔 

Radha~ Coming to Radha, I know you guys will not agree with me but I am just sharing my own opinion... There is something very fishy about Radha locking the door everytime before opening her suitcase and taking out the photo..... 

Lets see whats up with that..what do you presume she is hiding? 

VashmAY~ Now coming to VashmAy, yes I will call Baig-Sahani friendship "Khokla" only because they can eat with each other, claim to be best friends but they can't even imagine having a matrimonial relationship between two families.... 🤪 

Lol, their YAARANA is gonna crash the moment VashMay truth comes out. 

But no scenes together 😭 RaDhay was cute 😆 

Abrar jaha gaya hai waha se please kuch time ke liye wapas na aaye 🤔

VashRit ~ The whole "Lakeerein baatein karti hai, haath pe haath rakh, sayed ek dusre ki koi madat kar paye" idea was a "Very very BAD Idea" 

Hahaha! But their friendship is the PUREST and I love it! 😆❤️

Thanks for reading 😊