Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Puttu getting a haircut was to cute πŸ₯° 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

yeah..lets see what really is the scene about ...lol lagta h shaadi is extended beyond 3+ months now...uss ka zkr hi nhi kare toh track ek dm sahi jaiga....k&s & girls getting experienced....i think dp teaching the girls about how to do trimming, shaving was actually interesting in the sense that he shared his experience but perhaps his excitement got the best of him & it overwhelmed the girls coercing them to force dp to leave the premise...call me crazy, but i think its the first overall step when the mentor tries it the usual way to ensure that his employees learn from someone who has experience in this field for years...

obviously, we know that down the road, at some point dp could also train susheela in terms of boxing or pick up the hobby through susheela but we know his mentality needs to be improved for either this or training the girls as their original counterparts as opposed to training gunnu or sattu...

You are right, it was indeed a progression for him to be an actual mentor to them and impart his experience and knowledge to them πŸ˜‡

The shop means the world to him and his family, we could see the attachment πŸ₯²

As for training Susheela, maybe in the future, once he escapes his wheelchair of patriarchy, it is possible πŸ€—

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes

Puttu getting a haircut was to cute πŸ₯° 

Hehe..he was so scared..no tauji no πŸ˜…

Red_eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Love ❀️ when he says tht πŸ™ˆ

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes

Love ❀️ when he says tht πŸ™ˆ

Yepp! Puttu ka charm hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

Red_eyes thumbnail

Yepp! Puttu ka charm hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

It’s everywhere 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

tbh, yeah he was in a dilemma because he didnt want his hair to be messed up lol πŸ˜‚