2/17/21 episode discussion

Posted: 3 years ago

-jagat agitated from the letter about dp in hb

-dp in store and sp leaves for college

-gunnu takes out the framed razor & hands it over to dp...sattu asks if dp will leave or not to which gunnu shrugs it off ...

-dp gives advices on how to cut & shave hair to gunnu & sattu...this irks the girls so they think of a way to get him out...they think of getting pramod involved via sattu...pramod calls upon receiving the text msg but all in vain lol thx to dp...

-vikram noticed perturbed jagat & they do casual talk about dp being stagnant and discrediting his daughters...jagat thinks of new siyappa..

-pramod comes in & tries to take dp but dp doesnt budge a foot 

-dp looks at scissors & decided to experiment on puttu...

-everyone praises & jagat does naya tamasha...he does the money exchange thing as shown in promo..

-precap: girls do gender reversal to their original counterparts & jagat continues to defame the girls...so dp picks up the stick & more salt is applied to his already wounded arm ...

The trio managing to still work despite DP jo kar rahe the hairaan pareshaan πŸ‘»

K&S me atki hai DP ki jaan πŸ§žβ€β™€οΈ

Sisters ki twin telepathy convo: Mandir pe pooja nahi ghanta bajane aaye hai 🀣, ho rahe hai twins thode shaitaan πŸ€—

Pramod ki surprise entry, cute si nervousness aur anjaam 😁

Vikram ne ladkiyon ki himmat ki tareef toh ki par de bhi diya Jagat ko plan πŸ€”

Garima apne Jijaji ko plan me ghusane ki fan hai aur Susheela apne Jijaji ke reactions ki fan πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Puttu ke baal kaatke laut aayi DP ki HB mein thodi shaan 🌟

Jagat ka jo band bajke Bhaisaab ne kar diya kaam tamaam 🀭

Phir bhi aukat toh dekho, gundiyaan bolkar kiya Garima-Susheela ka apmaan πŸ₯Ί

Originally posted by nautankitadka

The trio managing to still work despite DP jo kar rahe the hairaan pareshaan πŸ‘»

K&S me atki hai DP ki jaan πŸ§žβ€β™€οΈ

Sisters ki twin telepathy convo: Mandir pe pooja nahi ghanta bajane aaye hai 🀣, ho rahe hai twins thode shaitaan πŸ€—

Pramod ki surprise entry, cute si nervousness aur anjaam 😁

Vikram ne ladkiyon ki himmat ki tareef toh ki par de bhi diya Jagat ko plan πŸ€”

Garima apne Jijaji ko plan me ghusane ki fan hai aur Susheela apne Jijaji ke reactions ki fan πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Puttu ke baal kaatke laut aayi DP ki HB mein thodi shaan 🌟

Jagat ka jo band bajke Bhaisaab ne kar diya kaam tamaam 🀭

Phir bhi aukat toh dekho, gundiyaan bolkar kiya Garima-Susheela ka apmaan πŸ₯Ί

i think tmrw dp could get injured so my question is will the girls do a face-off on the streets as like the promo or is it gonna be at the hospital? my experience w/ sony k promos is that they release the promo but the scene gets done differently when aired on tvπŸ€ͺso i guess its safe to say the face off will occur at the hospital...or that the girls decide to take control of the shop upon dp's hospitalization lol

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Meena_J

-jagat agitated from the letter about dp in hb

-dp in store and sp leaves for college

-gunnu takes out the framed razor & hands it over to dp...sattu asks if dp will leave or not to which gunnu shrugs it off ...

-dp gives advices on how to cut & shave hair to gunnu & sattu...this irks the girls so they think of a way to get him out...they think of getting pramod involved via sattu...pramod calls upon receiving the text msg but all in vain lol thx to dp...

-vikram noticed perturbed jagat & they do casual talk about dp being stagnant and discrediting his daughters...jagat thinks of new siyappa..

-pramod comes in & tries to take dp but dp doesnt budge a foot 

-dp looks at scissors & decided to experiment on puttu...

-everyone praises & jagat does naya tamasha...he does the money exchange thing as shown in promo..

-precap: girls do gender reversal to their original counterparts & jagat continues to defame the girls...so dp picks up the stick & more salt is applied to his already wounded arm ...

Well I really enjoyed . However I felt Jagat is going overboard . And Twin realised that their father is here to intervene in their work rather to sit . Dr pramod is trapped but he was worried for him and Dharmapal didn't listen to him... Jijaji ko call tu lagayegi and susheela didn't mind this time ...☺️

i think tmrw dp could get injured so my question is will the girls do a face-off on the streets as like the promo or is it gonna be at the hospital? my experience w/ sony k promos is that they release the promo but the scene gets done differently when aired on tvπŸ€ͺso i guess its safe to say the face off will occur at the hospital...or that the girls decide to take control of the shop upon dp's hospitalization lol

Nope it's gonna be in the streets . Yesterday they release the episode of upcoming ...Jagat will defame the twin by bad-mouthing them in front of everyone . Well I m happy Dp will now never be fine ...His Orthodox mindset will now forced him to realise that what  he was doing wad wrong. 

Originally posted by Ayu_12

Nope it's gonna be in the streets . Yesterday they release the episode of upcoming ...Jagat will defame the twin by bad-mouthing them in front of everyone . Well I m happy Dp will now never be fine ...His Orthodox mindset will now forced him to realise that what  he was doing wad wrong. 

lets see 

Well I really enjoyed . However I felt Jagat is going overboard . And Twin realised that their father is here to intervene in their work rather to sit . Dr pramod is trapped but he was worried for him and Dharmapal didn't listen to him... Jijaji ko call tu lagayegi and susheela didn't mind this time ...☺️

yeah jagat is agitated so i guess bc of this he's going lunatic to get dp kicked out of hb...hence he went mad since his work flow got disrupted in the process...

Could be either ways, but this time the girls will earn money as themselves.

Jagat has taken it to his ego, just like DP does. Dono chuddi-buddies hai πŸ€”

Yes, Pramod came with so much hopes πŸ˜† bechara baccha β€οΈ

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Could be either ways, but this time the girls will earn money as themselves.

yeah..lets see what really is the scene about ...lol lagta h shaadi is extended beyond 3+ months now...uss ka zkr hi nhi kare toh track ek dm sahi jaiga....k&s & girls getting experienced....i think dp teaching the girls about how to do trimming, shaving was actually interesting in the sense that he shared his experience but perhaps his excitement got the best of him & it overwhelmed the girls coercing them to force dp to leave the premise...call me crazy, but i think its the first overall step when the mentor tries it the usual way to ensure that his employees learn from someone who has experience in this field for years...

obviously, we know that down the road, at some point dp could also train susheela in terms of boxing or pick up the hobby through susheela but we know his mentality needs to be improved for either this or training the girls as their original counterparts as opposed to training gunnu or sattu...