So how much screen time will Deepika get in Pathan?

Posted: 3 years ago

Just curious since she barely shot for it(only for 5 days apparently) and SRK has been shooting for it continuously and heck, DP is not even a part of the Dubai schedule!

So what's up?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edited by Koviljika34 - 3 years ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That is srk comeback movie therefore everything will be about him. Her role will probably very short.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

It could be a cameo. Since Sid Anand was in talks to make a movie universe.

I get a feeling this film will be linked directly to Fighter and Deepika merely makes an appearance as her character from Fighter; like how they do in the MCU.

Pathan seems to be SRK vs John as its SRK's comeback film.

Kaya65 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

It could be a cameo. Since Sid Anand was in talks to make a movie universe.

I get a feeling this film will be linked directly to Fighter and Deepika merely makes an appearance as her character from Fighter; like how they do in the MCU.

Pathan seems to be SRK vs John as its SRK's comeback film.

Fighter is not produced by yrf

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Fighter is not produced by yrf

They might have something to do with the film...probably will announce later. Most new banners (even tho owned and headed by big names) do get a bigger production house to invest as well. Theres no other reason I can imagine DP just shooting for such a short period of time.

Kaya65 thumbnail

They might have something to do with the film...probably will announce later. Most new banners (even tho owned and headed by big names) do get a bigger production house to invest as well. Theres no other reason I can imagine DP just shooting for such a short period of time.

Could be..

however i think after the whole jnu thing, chhapaak flopping, drugs, etc she wanted just to be part of a potential blockbuster and maybe she was promised another movie after this.

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hrithik is playing a different character in Fighter so it won't be linked to this universe.

DP will reportedly be filming in the next set along with SRK, Salman etc.   I think they started filming in mid November but took off for a few weeks so they're less than 3 months into the schedule if that - so plenty of time left for more filming.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

John hasn't even started shooting for Pathan yet so if Deepika only shot for a few days, it doesn't mean anything right now.

I don't think her role will be too big though. She has another 4 or 5 films to shoot for. She could only pack her schedule like that if the roles aren't huge.

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She filmed for more than 5 days. She joined the shoot few days after he did. She filmed up until he went for Dubai If filming is an indication of screen time then John hasn’t even filmed a single minute yet. she is joining big time Dubai schedule BEFORE John 

BW stans are insisting it’s a flowerpot role meanwhile John is nowhere to be seen. For your information, it’s not a cameo and never was. It’s a full fledged role. The movie is not a versus. It’s about secret agents. Obviously in every movie there’s a villain but that’s not the main point.

edit: after making investigations, they are currently filming for this for weeks. SRK and DP only. SRK is back and they have been filming at the studio. Still no John in sight. Maybe it’s him with the cameo after all all 😆

Edited by MaalGang - 3 years ago