Preethi decides to leave KT - aajao sarey

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Sorry for updating late... 

I will give small update and will try to cover all scenes...

Preethi is with dulha’s mother arranging jewellery. Preethi says 5 crore Jewellery so asked asked for security. In few minutes security will come. For client insists not to worry and she trusts her driver. Preethi gets suspicious of the driver and decides to accompany the client. In hurry she forgets her mobile in hotel room.

As Preethi suspects driver arranges goons. Preethi locks them in car and goons starts breaking glasses. Preethi remembers KT driving classes and decides to risk driving to escape the goons.

On other side KT thinks Preethi left him and SM in middle of project as she is not lifting anyone’s calls. He almost has tears in his eyes when he calls his mother saying Preethi left him like Nandini. At least Nandini informed him but Preethi left without a word and Preethi became selfish 🤪. Preethi hears and bajajo KT 😆 she tells him she loves him and it will never change. KT also asks her to leave and he donot need her. Preethi says fine I am leaving now and walks away from marriage venue..

At tibrwal mansion Neel scolds pri saying though we came out of financial crisis because of SM but still family is tensed for KeerTi and pri should have kept quiet so that Preeti would have stayed back. Pri gives it back to Neel saying only sons happiness is important but not daughter-in-laws... Preethi happiness is not important?

Precap: actually weird and pathetically edited precap 

Kushala introduces Preethi to her friends says she is going to give family happiness to KT means child to KT. Preethi is shocked. KT is with Sheena working on some project, a lady comes and puts a baby in KT hand then takes pics. KT calls her she turns and everyone including Preethi watches her in surprise ...

Edited by -PD- - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update dear.

Episode was nice, but precap I am hating it.

It spoiled my mood in the morning itself.

I don't know what they are up to.

It could have been much better if Preeti would have really left for Mumbai that would have been a real treat to watch.

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update PD.

I loved that line of yours, Preeti bajaoed KT😆. Acche se bajni chahiye iski😆

I'm loving Priyanka atm, the only sane person left in that house now (cos technically she's not originally a Tibrewal😛)

Precap..I hope its just a cameo for that girl and not a full-fledged track. I still don't understand why she turned so awkwardly😆 Bad acting and badly edited precap🤔