mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

She's sweet, non-controversial and an angelic beauty. But what I feel is she's one of the most popular actresses today as well. She's the actress with highest no. of Instagram followers. She's also the actress who rarely gets negative comments, be it on Youtube or Instagram. She's got hits without big names, and is appreciated by many because of her charm.

I just feel she has attained success organically and is one of the actresses who carved her own path. True, she's not a good actress but she has that presence and that sweetness which makes people love her so much. Truly, she is one of a kind❤️

What are your thoughts on her?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

She's sweet, non-controversial and an angelic beauty. But what I feel is she's one of the most popular actresses today as well. She's the actress with highest no. of Instagram followers. She's also the actress who rarely gets negative comments, be it on Youtube or Instagram. She's got hits without big names, and is appreciated by many because of her charm.

I just feel she has attained success organically and is one of the actresses who carved her own path. True, she's not a good actress but she has that presence and that sweetness which makes people love her so much. Truly, she is one of a kind❤️

What are your thoughts on her?

She is one of my most fav actresses ⭐️

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Where are the pics? I came for the pics...

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

really don't like her acting but love her. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail