methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

We all have been stressed out and grossed out with what is happening in the show, but  lets share some scenes that we take on lighter note:

1 :   I had smile through, of course, the tea scene where we see Sai-Rat sizzling chemistrysmiley28 smiley28 smiley28 💔 even when one is upset and the other is trying to manao. The scene was cut and I was waiting for it to have a proper end, but realized ye to GHKPM ka editing hai phir koi dukh nahi hua. That made me laugh too. 

2 :   I couldn't stop laughing at the kind of joker they have as Virat's friend, Sunny. His dialogue "Sai bhabhi ko bahar leja, khana khila. pet bharega to gussa halka hoga"🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 Ye kaisa love guru hai? smiley37smiley37smiley37 I was like this guy, Virat, needs a new family and a new best friend, but then I thought of people who live in CN, food is the most important thing to them. Especially, if they are Sai or Mohit, no body wants to let them eat, so food is a great idea for Sai!!smiley37smiley37smiley37!  

3 :   This is the best one, when Sai said "maine bhi unhe apne ghar pe lunch pe ane ko kaha" and Kaku goes "heh..." before she could say anything my mind started over thinking. I was like this lady wants to save groceries.smiley37smiley37smiley37 She must be thinking in her mind, I have to work around the clock, snatch people's plates to make sure no one can peacefully eat any meal, so we save money to balance Ninad's accounts and she invited another person?? But then kaku started her dialogues and I kept laughingsmiley37smiley37smiley37

Bring on all the sad moments your head turned in to comedy!!smiley37smiley37smiley37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sunny is one namoona of a friend. How can we forget, 1.47 hours yoga love ke saare fasadh ki jadh wahi hai.. usse mujhe koi khaas umeed bhi nahi thi ki woh koi dhang ka idea dega😂😂😂😂😂

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

this family is crazy their morning afternoon night revolves around food amrit tea and now amrit chaas except for sairat i never see them work or go to work but yes everyone wants to be a judge in zillat arena

even kaku sonali does nothing kaam chor kahiin ke only ashwini pakkhi didi karishma and sai does all the work

yet they have audacity to accuse sai for not doing her work😡

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I want sunny to bring virat out and get him drunk🤣

methebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Sunny is one namoona of a friend. How can we forget, 1.47 hours yoga love ke saare fasadh ki jadh wahi hai.. usse mujhe koi khaas umeed bhi nahi thi ki woh koi dhang ka idea dega😂😂😂😂😂

It felt like he was trying to tell Virat how to impress a hungry bhikhari and not his upset wife!!smiley37smiley37smiley37

methebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

this family is crazy their morning afternoon night revolves around food amrit tea and now amrit chaas except for sairat i never see them work or go to work but yes everyone wants to be a judge in zillat arena

even kaku sonali does nothing kaam chor kahiin ke only ashwini pakkhi didi karishma and sai does all the work

yet they have audacity to accuse sai for not doing her work😡

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37!!! Don't get upset, use your creativity to turn the sad in to happy!!

Edited by methebest - 3 years ago
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: methebest

We all have been stressed out and grossed out with what is happening in the show, but  lets share some scenes that we take on lighter note:

1 :   I had smile through, of course, the tea scene where we see Sai-Rat sizzling chemistrysmiley28 smiley28 smiley28 💔 even when one is upset and the other is trying to manao. The scene was cut and I was waiting for it to have a proper end, but realized ye to GHKPM ka editing hai phir koi dukh nahi hua. That made me laugh too. 

2 :   I couldn't stop laughing at the kind of joker they have as Virat's friend, Sunny. His dialogue "Sai bhabhi ko bahar leja, khana khila. pet bharega to gussa halka hoga"🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 Ye kaisa love guru hai? smiley37smiley37smiley37 I was like this guy, Virat, needs a new family and a new best friend, but then I thought of people who live in CN, food is the most important thing to them. Especially, if they are Sai or Mohit, no body wants to let them eat, so food is a great idea for Sai!!smiley37smiley37smiley37!  

3 :   This is the best one, when Sai said "maine bhi unhe apne ghar pe lunch pe ane ko kaha" and Kaku goes "heh..." before she could say anything my mind started over thinking. I was like this lady wants to save groceries.smiley37smiley37smiley37 She must be thinking in her mind, I have to work around the clock, snatch people's plates to make sure no one can peacefully eat any meal, so we save money to balance Ninad's accounts and she invited another person?? But then kaku started her dialogues and I kept laughingsmiley37smiley37smiley37

Bring on all the sad moments your head turned in to comedy!!smiley37smiley37smiley37

I just liked it. Excellent.👏

Virat was a smart cum intelligent ACP in GC far away from CN vultures, Sunny and so-called vahini Mrs.MIA. Now in this asylum he also turns to be one among them without understanding either Mrs.MIA or spot-on Sai. 

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

sunny's dialogue saying 'khane mein sirf sai ko lejaana hai, pakhi ko bhi invite mat kardena' 🤣

i was like he knows his friend very well😆

i feel like virat is doing some sasta nasha🤣 cuz of which he forgets things, i mean after such bhayankar encounter with that his wife knows about his yoga love story and asked such pairon thale zameen kisak jaane waale questions, subah hote hi he is behaving as if usse kuch yaadh hi nay hai, main kaun hoon kaha hoon types 😆

bagwaan ka shukar kam se kam yeh tho yaad hai ki jagda hua tha, warna just imagine him casually going to sai and saying 'good morning, jaldi tayyar hojao aaj college main tumhe chod doonga' and then sai apne 500pgs ka book uske sar pe de maari hoti tho🤣🤣

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I want sunny to bring virat out and get him drunk🤣

then pakhi would take advantage of him 🤣

kam se kam kisike tho sapne poore hote 😉😆

methebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandu_500

sunny's dialogue saying 'khane mein sirf sai ko lejaana hai, pakhi ko bhi invite mat kardena' 🤣

smiley37smiley37smiley37 to this Virat replied, main ek galti dauhrata nahi. Main phirse aisa nahi karungasmiley37smiley37smiley37

i was like he knows his friend very well😆

i feel like virat is doing some sasta nasha🤣 cuz of which he forgets things, i mean after such bhayankar encounter with that his wife knows about his yoga love story and asked such pairon thale zameen kisak jaane waale questions, subah hote hi he is behaving as if usse kuch yaadh hi nay hai, main kaun hoon kaha hoon types 😆

I was shocked to see him more normal than normal. I mean whenever they have fought earlier his face is upset, but this time he was like happy puppysmiley37smiley37smiley37. I don't know Demetria or Alzheimer, Bipolar or Ghazani rog kuchh bhi ho sakta hai! smiley37smiley37smiley37Lets see what CVs  come up with.  

bagwaan ka shukar kam se kam yeh tho yaad hai ki jagda hua tha, warna just imagine him casually going to sai and saying 'good morning, jaldi tayyar hojao aaj college main tumhe chod doonga' and then sai apne 500pgs ka book uske sar pe de maari hoti tho🤣🤣

smiley37smiley37smiley37I think it will happen soon the way his memory loss is happening and more over his heart to heart with tantrum throwing vahini could be a reason!! Sai said all that last night and Mr. is sharing his life story with lusty bhabhi!!smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by methebest - 3 years ago