Anupamaa

Anupamaa Written Update 16 Feb 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Pakhi is  very hurt as Kavya insists they have Vanraj’s birthday celebrations at Kavya’s place n not at Anupama’s place . 
Pakhi is even more hurt as Kavya wants tk have a birthday celebrations of VanYa alone n send Pakhinto Anupama’s house for that day . Pakhi remembers how she was the one who used to plan the birthday according to her wishes . This time it will be only Bestie who will decide papa’s birthday 

Anupama learns from Kinjal n Nandini what happens at Counsellor’s office . She learns how counsellors try to save the marriage . Baa curses Anupama for wanting divorce . Toshu also agrees with Baa and accuses his mother for the divorce . Nandini consoles n supports him as he is very upset over his parents divorce .pyaar is uoset n accuses Anupama 

Babuji is at mandir and unable to face the family on the occasion of beta bahu divorce .

Anupama leaves home and leaves for counsellors office lVanrajnis see getting dressed for going to counsellors office l

The BG song plays for both ... “ do pal ruka khwabon Ka Karwa ....” 

both AnuVan feel very upset over their impending divorce.

Both are seen reaching the counsellor office and walking in together lat the office Vanraj is seen getting nervous n jittery. Anupama remains  calm n composed as they wait for their turn . 
the counsellor tries to patch them up n questions over their reasons for divorcing , if this was a hurried decision taken in anger . AnuVan reveal about avan’s EMA and that Anu was not ready to forgive him l counsellor accepts their reason . Betrayal of trust . She asks the couple to sign the dotted line, so that their divorce can be forwarded ahead . 
anupma signs and hands the pen to Vanraj. He ponders over it n seems hesitant .

Precap

AnuVan gets copies of their divorce applications  , Van Raj gets emotional n teary eyed , his tears smudge his signature on the application . Anupama is seen wiping her tears as she walks away from counsellors office .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Chalo at least first step has been taken .

I wonder if this divorce will actually happen by the way things are happening .

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

Honestly I wanted some fireworks in this divorce drama.

What happened to the jung, ye itni aasani se divorce kaise ho gaya.

Laysha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same like sreemoyee this seriel is heading I hope she don't force him now to go by kavYa right now she wants to be freed the rest is because of him right  now 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 I hope they don't go on trip and paaki commit suicide than it's just too much 

Edited by Laysha - 3 years ago
piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Laysha

Same like sreemoyee this seriel is heading I hope she don't force him now to go by kavYa right now she wants to be freed the rest is because of him right  now 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 I hope they don't go on trip and paaki commit suicide than it's just too much 

I am actually fine with Anu forcing Vanraj to goto Kavya 😆 They both deserve each other to the core.

So she leaves the house or what?

Suicide - I don't think they will show something that extreme, it will be kinda censored I believe. 

Edited by piyu008 - 3 years ago
neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laysha

I hope suicide thing is not shown, iska blame bhi baa and toshu Anu pe hi daalenge, and I can't tolerate that baa and toshu ka taunting anymore, they are ridiculous.

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

First thanks for ur beautiful update 

Second I don’t know about others but for me  I felt really good after long time the episode was soo civilized and descent especially at Counclor place vannu was also good☺️

And third I dint like annu saying if I divorce him then only he can give name to his relation well annu it’s not ur problem annu

Over all decent episode 

ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update. 

Really appreciate it 🙏. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

Thanks for the update.

Honestly I wanted some fireworks in this divorce drama.

What happened to the jung, ye itni aasani se divorce kaise ho gaya.

No I think they have forwarded the application . Am I right !!