2/15/21 episode summary

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 13 days ago

-dp signs the house documents to mortgage the house before police & lawyer bump into one another...garima rips of the the signed portion much to dp's dismay...susheela is trying to reveal the truth but garima prohibits to which kusum gets suspicious of..

-dp's fingers display some mobility in his injured hand...garima aids in signing the document w/ his right hand...dp wishes to apologize to sattu...

-kusum enters the room to check on the girls and applies cold press on susheela while suspicious & the girls are on tenterhooks...

-chanchal says the actual credit to decipher the thief is of her & puttu...she wants to know sattu's whereabouts...dp asks puttu to call gunnu/sattu but he lies that he was unable to call em...

-girls are suspecting if kusum is not oblivious of their actions...

-susheela becomes sattu & go through the rope to which sp notices...he wonders whats so special of the spot esp since the wig landed in his hands & thanks the god for this...sattu deviates him by saying he wants to prove his innocence...

-sp informs that sattu is here to dp...

-precap: jagat is going bonkers on dp entering on wheelchair hence the promo thing is replayed...

Posted: 12 days ago

the "apni bation ko apni takat man lo papaji, sahi baap sabit honge app." was the best in the whole thing for me.

I cannot help but laugh at the scene where SP finally saw the ladder and yet did not figure out the double role smiley36 kitna innocent chacha hai smiley17

Both the girls stopping DP and then talking to him about their logic was awesome smiley20

Maa toh maa hoti hai, twin telepathy talks were great and Kusum heard it toosmiley31

Puttu ko mini heart attack aa gaya Chanchal ke baaton se smiley36

Originally posted by rinki_99

the "apni bation ko apni takat man lo papaji, sahi baap sabit honge app." was the best in the whole thing for me.

i agree...also, kusum applying hot press on susheela was good too + her dialogue that she knews what goes on in her daughters' minds as she bore them for 9 months...

Edited by Meena_J - 12 days ago

Originally posted by nautankitadka

I cannot help but laugh at the scene where SP finally saw the ladder and yet did not figure out the double role smiley36 kitna innocent chacha hai smiley17

lol call it a coincidence for him or heart attack for susheela/sattu to see him pop outta nowhere...

Originally posted by Meena_J

lol call it a coincidence for him or heart attack for susheela/sattu to see him pop outta nowhere...

Susheela bechari latak gayi..literally smiley37

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Susheela bechari latak gayi..literally smiley37

😂  lol waise i think garima mustve pulled the ladder up...shayad khushi k maare chachu forgot about it ...

Originally posted by Meena_J

😂  lol waise i think garima mustve pulled the ladder up...shayad khushi k maare chachu forgot about it ...

Susheela came from the room only na? She climbed back and came down from the stairs herself. Garima went and stood in the hall in front of DP smiley36

Kaatelal & Sons