Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjunwagle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Sirji are you still watching this ? i forgot it exists. 

😀

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

पण हीच नाव काय हे?

अपूर्वा ला पण कळलं असेल, त्या शकू (शुभांगी गोखले) सारखं, की यात आता आपल्याला करण्यासारखं फारसा काही उरलेलेच नाही.😆

Pr_b thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

No clue abt the actress !! 

Arjunwagle thumbnail

Sirji are you still watching this ? i forgot it exists. 

Chalta sagla bara hoil...

Mishkilsir .... Apan amhala Fish thali chee treat det nahee .... Mhanun amhala maag serial baghavee lagte 😀.... Self ilu mukta pr b are eagerly waiting for your green signal and the occasion when you will treat us at Gajalee ( vile Parle )...

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjunwagle

Chalta sagla bara hoil...

Mishkilsir .... Apan amhala Fish thali chee treat det nahee .... Mhanun amhala maag serial baghavee lagte 😀.... Self ilu mukta pr b are eagerly waiting for your green signal and the occasion when you will treat us at Gajalee ( vile Parle )...

come on 😆look who is talking 😆😆. I am ready anytime. Mukta is back in US, pr_b is in Australia, I don't think she was in this plan. Pan apan ithe je koni aahot te ekatra jamu shakto. 25th Dec? 

Arjunwagle thumbnail

Anna and shevanta want conjugal bliss long after they are dead ... They wish to get married through Sayaji and kaveri and live like husband wife meaning they are in search of amorous pleasure ...This man anna has spent almost half his life with shevanta day in - night out and passed away at an old age .... Yet after death he is in search of sexual  cravings ... That too at the expense of his daughter in law and the other at the expense of her son in law....

Kudos to morality .... Amen !!!

Arjunwagle thumbnail

Finally self and family could manage to visit the sets of rkc at Akeri. I must say all the actors and support staff were very very forthcoming and readily posed for a photograph with the common citizens . Sayaji kaveri were extremely courteous and never exhibited any airs in mixing around .... We are thankful to the team rkc and it's actors .🙏

It was an absolute treat witnessing the bunglow in person , something which has entered our  Drawing room space for the past three years . 

If you get a chance do visit the lovely scenic Akeri village and indulge in the joyous charms of the quaint countryside... It's worth it👍

Edited by Arjunwagle - 2 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjunwagle

Finally self and family could manage to visit the sets of rkc at Akeri. I must say all the actors and support staff were very very forthcoming and readily posed for a photograph with the common citizens . Sayaji kaveri were extremely courteous and never exhibited any airs in mixing around .... We are thankful to the team rkc and it's actors .🙏

It was an absolute treat witnessing the bunglow in person , something which has entered our  Drawing room space for the past three years . 

If you get a chance do visit the lovely scenic Akeri village and indulge in the joyous charms of the quaint countryside... It's worth it👍

oh great...how to go there ? Is it close to sawantwadi ? 

Arjunwagle thumbnail

oh great...how to go there ? Is it close to sawantwadi ? 

We went to vengurla first to visit a relative of ours . From vengurla it is precisely 23 kms... Should take you max 20 mins . The RKC bunglow is bang on the highway .... It is easily spottable ... 

If you are travelling from Mumbai it's convenient to get down at Kudal and book a cab ...